First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
One night stand (anyone?)
Posted 1/15/09
I had one. With two woman. Damn. Don't try two woman at once. You will see what happens in morning XD
Posted 1/15/09

Xardas6969 wrote:

I had one. With two woman. Damn. Don't try two woman at once. You will see what happens in morning XD


It hurts when you pee?
Posted 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
i wouldnt mind.......
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


Xardas6969 wrote:

I had one. With two woman. Damn. Don't try two woman at once. You will see what happens in morning XD


It hurts when you pee?


Nope. Talk your way out with one woman is already hard enough. But with two it is almost impossible XD
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



So if someone doesn't agree with you, you disrespect them? If you're having one night stands, it's probably because you chose to, and not something that is happening against your will. How can compare one night stands to STDs, AIDS, RAPE and unwanted pregnancy, where is this coming from?! How is that related? You're deranged! STDs are very UNLIKELY to occur, so is pregnancy without protection. Do you even know how HIV is contracted? And unless you're a total fool, you don't have sex with a stranger without protection. Are you religious? Do you believe in the devil? You're seriously miles off.




Those were pertaining to the consequences. If you're drunk would you still know that the guy is using protection? What if the guy's intention is to infect you with whatever disease he has? What if the guy forced you to do som [email protected] position you don't want to? (constitutes rape). I'm not imposing my opinion but you got to respect it. You can't change my mind boy.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
theres nothing wrong with it.

It happened to me like 2 times. But I didnt liked it. The sex was ok but its not fun to have a girl in your bed that never leaves
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

tobydiah wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:

Fuck buddies are like best friends.
Best friends whom you can be casual about fucking as eating gummy bears.


But if you don't love the person the sex will never amazing.


I've had amazing sex with a fuckbuddy. And I've had an incredible one night stand before too. I've had a bad one as well. But that last one doesn't help my case.


Me too. I've had a fuckbuddy a couple of years now (but she moved a few months ago to study) They're much better than a girlfriend imo
I never had a great one night stand though
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



So if someone doesn't agree with you, you disrespect them? If you're having one night stands, it's probably because you chose to, and not something that is happening against your will. How can compare one night stands to STDs, AIDS, RAPE and unwanted pregnancy, where is this coming from?! How is that related? You're deranged! STDs are very UNLIKELY to occur, so is pregnancy without protection. Do you even know how HIV is contracted? And unless you're a total fool, you don't have sex with a stranger without protection. Are you religious? Do you believe in the devil? You're seriously miles off.




Those were pertaining to the consequences. If you're drunk would you still know that the guy is using protection? What if the guy's intention is to infect you with whatever disease he has? What if the guy forced you to do som [email protected] position you don't want to? (constitutes rape). I'm not imposing my opinion but you got to respect it. You can't change my mind boy.


Yes, STDs MAY occur. But they are not very likely to occur, nor is pregnancy. And these are worst case scenarious, but not what this topic is about.
And we're not talking about if some girl is dead drunk and some creepy guy lures her home to his place to take advantage of her. We're talking about a mutual act of two people getting together for sex without emotions attached. If a guy is forcing himself on a woman, it's rape. If a guy intentionally is inecting a woman with STDs... How do you even make that connection?!
You're entitled to have your own opinion and your own limits, but you're speaking on behalf of other people here, making obscure claims.
And exactly why is it that I am forced to respect you or your opinion when you yourself state that you refuse to respect others opinions?


The topic is regarding ONE NIGHT STAND in general thus it does not preclude discussing consequences that comes with the act. Also, not all ONE NIGHT STAND's are mutual. The thread originator did not specify. We may be discussing the same topic on different balls of wax.
Posted 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



So if someone doesn't agree with you, you disrespect them? If you're having one night stands, it's probably because you chose to, and not something that is happening against your will. How can compare one night stands to STDs, AIDS, RAPE and unwanted pregnancy, where is this coming from?! How is that related? You're deranged! STDs are very UNLIKELY to occur, so is pregnancy without protection. Do you even know how HIV is contracted? And unless you're a total fool, you don't have sex with a stranger without protection. Are you religious? Do you believe in the devil? You're seriously miles off.




Those were pertaining to the consequences. If you're drunk would you still know that the guy is using protection? What if the guy's intention is to infect you with whatever disease he has? What if the guy forced you to do som [email protected] position you don't want to? (constitutes rape). I'm not imposing my opinion but you got to respect it. You can't change my mind boy.


Yes, STDs MAY occur. But they are not very likely to occur, nor is pregnancy. And these are worst case scenarious, but not what this topic is about.
And we're not talking about if some girl is dead drunk and some creepy guy lures her home to his place to take advantage of her. We're talking about a mutual act of two people getting together for sex without emotions attached. If a guy is forcing himself on a woman, it's rape. If a guy intentionally is inecting a woman with STDs... How do you even make that connection?!
You're entitled to have your own opinion and your own limits, but you're speaking on behalf of other people here, making obscure claims.
And exactly why is it that I am forced to respect you or your opinion when you yourself state that you refuse to respect others opinions?


The topic is regarding ONE NIGHT STAND in general thus it does not preclude discussing consequences that comes with the act. Also, not all ONE NIGHT STAND's are mutual. The thread originator did not specify. We may be discussing the same topic on different balls of wax.


OP wrote:

After a one night stand i think there useless.
It just dosent feel right meeting a guy for the first time and yehh
but i guess you can make a new friend that way lol
____________________________________________________

Your initial respond was that you couldn't possibly respect women who did so, infact woman couldn't possibly be true to themself if they had one night stands.
You keep bringing up rape, which is totally different from from a mutual agreement of one night stands. If the woman didnt give her consent, we're not talking about one night stands, we're talking about rape.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:

One night stands are for inviduals who do not value their self-worth.


I disagree with this statement big time!!!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



So if someone doesn't agree with you, you disrespect them? If you're having one night stands, it's probably because you chose to, and not something that is happening against your will. How can compare one night stands to STDs, AIDS, RAPE and unwanted pregnancy, where is this coming from?! How is that related? You're deranged! STDs are very UNLIKELY to occur, so is pregnancy without protection. Do you even know how HIV is contracted? And unless you're a total fool, you don't have sex with a stranger without protection. Are you religious? Do you believe in the devil? You're seriously miles off.




Those were pertaining to the consequences. If you're drunk would you still know that the guy is using protection? What if the guy's intention is to infect you with whatever disease he has? What if the guy forced you to do som [email protected] position you don't want to? (constitutes rape). I'm not imposing my opinion but you got to respect it. You can't change my mind boy.


Yes, STDs MAY occur. But they are not very likely to occur, nor is pregnancy. And these are worst case scenarious, but not what this topic is about.
And we're not talking about if some girl is dead drunk and some creepy guy lures her home to his place to take advantage of her. We're talking about a mutual act of two people getting together for sex without emotions attached. If a guy is forcing himself on a woman, it's rape. If a guy intentionally is inecting a woman with STDs... How do you even make that connection?!
You're entitled to have your own opinion and your own limits, but you're speaking on behalf of other people here, making obscure claims.
And exactly why is it that I am forced to respect you or your opinion when you yourself state that you refuse to respect others opinions?


The topic is regarding ONE NIGHT STAND in general thus it does not preclude discussing consequences that comes with the act. Also, not all ONE NIGHT STAND's are mutual. The thread originator did not specify. We may be discussing the same topic on different balls of wax.


OP wrote:

After a one night stand i think there useless.
It just dosent feel right meeting a guy for the first time and yehh
but i guess you can make a new friend that way lol
____________________________________________________

Your initial respond was that you couldn't possibly respect women who did so, infact woman couldn't possibly be true to themself if they had one night stands.
You keep bringing up rape, which is totally different from from a mutual agreement of one night stands. If the woman didnt give her consent, we're not talking about one night stands, we're talking about rape.


I'm discussing teh possibilities. My argument is not centered on rape but a peripheral only.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

KinkyBear wrote:


kitoka wrote:

One night stands are for inviduals who do not value their self-worth.


I disagree with this statement big time!!!


That's what I expect from a kinky creature.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE REPORTED FOR MAKING TOO MUCH/MANY (not sure which word it is) QUOTES!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.