First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
One night stand (anyone?)
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:

I'm discussing teh possibilities. My argument is not centered on rape but a peripheral only.


I don't think we're nearing each other.

I don't know how you were raised, what you've experienced or if you're religious or whatever.

My sole point has been that it's perfectly fine for people to have one night stands. It's given that both are equally interested.

I'm not trying to justify for guys trying trick or force girls into situation they are uncomfortable with, or guys deliberately infecting women with diseases. I find the mere thought very repulsing.
Posted 1/15/09

KinkyBear wrote:

CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE REPORTED FOR MAKING TOO MUCH/MANY (not sure which word it is) QUOTES!!!


Shoo.
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Not to sound prude... But you shouldnt be having sex at 14, especially one night stands. Thats just a disaster waiting to happen. Around 13-15 you should at least getting used to a relationship, taking it slowly. Trust me by the time you are about to go to college, mentally and physically a person is ready to for all the sex in the world if they want. Its just stupid to ruin a good childhood by complicating it with actions normally reserved for drunk college students.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Think about if it's a problem. No, I am very much independent and I do what I want provided that the things that I believe in aren't compromised in the process. There are no rules on how to manage one's life but we all know what is wrong and right (morals). I have had boyfriends in the past. Does having sex and comitting crime means you live an experienced life? As for my case, I am not going into the details, but I've lived 2 years in Japan by myself.


I'm looking for the kind of experience that would lead you to believe that one night stands is a bad thing, that a person can't be true to, or respect him/her self if doing such. I fail to see how you're qualified to answer that question on behalf of others.

And yes, having sex is an experience, such is commiting a crime, such is intoxicating yourself, such is living alone for 2 years in japan, such is having a near relative die.
While I don't know you, for obvious reasons, I get the impression that you're doing what you think is right, but not necesarily because YOU think it's right, and is that being true to yourself?


Just the thought of having sex with someone you don't know is more than a reason for me to disrespect someone. If you love yourself, you wouldn't get into situations where something unwanted is highly probable to occur; in this case - STD, AIDS, rape and unwanted pregnancy. Apart from that, it went against their morals and it's a deviant. I think that if some women whould have one night stands, they were doing it for some reason other than their own pleasure. They might be desperate and needing attention and wanting love, or they were drunk and out of control.

P.S. I am being true to myself



So if someone doesn't agree with you, you disrespect them? If you're having one night stands, it's probably because you chose to, and not something that is happening against your will. How can compare one night stands to STDs, AIDS, RAPE and unwanted pregnancy, where is this coming from?! How is that related? You're deranged! STDs are very UNLIKELY to occur, so is pregnancy without protection. Do you even know how HIV is contracted? And unless you're a total fool, you don't have sex with a stranger without protection. Are you religious? Do you believe in the devil? You're seriously miles off.




Those were pertaining to the consequences. If you're drunk would you still know that the guy is using protection? What if the guy's intention is to infect you with whatever disease he has? What if the guy forced you to do som [email protected] position you don't want to? (constitutes rape). I'm not imposing my opinion but you got to respect it. You can't change my mind boy.


Yes, STDs MAY occur. But they are not very likely to occur, nor is pregnancy. And these are worst case scenarious, but not what this topic is about.
And we're not talking about if some girl is dead drunk and some creepy guy lures her home to his place to take advantage of her. We're talking about a mutual act of two people getting together for sex without emotions attached. If a guy is forcing himself on a woman, it's rape. If a guy intentionally is inecting a woman with STDs... How do you even make that connection?!
You're entitled to have your own opinion and your own limits, but you're speaking on behalf of other people here, making obscure claims.
And exactly why is it that I am forced to respect you or your opinion when you yourself state that you refuse to respect others opinions?


The topic is regarding ONE NIGHT STAND in general thus it does not preclude discussing consequences that comes with the act. Also, not all ONE NIGHT STAND's are mutual. The thread originator did not specify. We may be discussing the same topic on different balls of wax.


OP wrote:

After a one night stand i think there useless.
It just dosent feel right meeting a guy for the first time and yehh
but i guess you can make a new friend that way lol
____________________________________________________

Your initial respond was that you couldn't possibly respect women who did so, infact woman couldn't possibly be true to themself if they had one night stands.
You keep bringing up rape, which is totally different from from a mutual agreement of one night stands. If the woman didnt give her consent, we're not talking about one night stands, we're talking about rape.


I'm discussing teh possibilities. My argument is not centered on rape but a peripheral only.


I don't think we're nearing each other.

I don't know how you were raised, what you've experienced or if you're religious or whatever.

My sole point has been that it's perfectly fine for people to have one night stands. It's given that both are equally interested.

I'm not trying to justify for guys trying trick or force girls into situation they are uncomfortable with, or guys deliberately infecting women with diseases. I find the mere thought very repulsing.


Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:


KinkyBear wrote:


kitoka wrote:

One night stands are for inviduals who do not value their self-worth.


I disagree with this statement big time!!!


That's what I expect from a kinky creature.


rofl, one night stands are also for people who seek to fix their problems by making it worse. Example, "person A has fight or break up with person B, they go out and hook up with random person C. The next day they feel worse about themselves, and usually keep making their life worse, or use it as a means to justify the break up."

It really is a loss of self worth, especially when they become numb it.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
certain ppl need to learn how to delete some quotes! it's not hard!!!
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I'd fuck a stand..
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

KinkyBear wrote:

certain ppl need to learn how to delete some quotes! it's not hard!!!


If thats the worst of your problems you will be A OH KAY!
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:


Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.


Yea I got that, but I still think your points are exceptions, extremes and worst case scenarios. I don't think they relate to the mere act of one night stands, but to the very act of sex. Also, these things may as well occur from a partner you love and is planning to spend years with, as with a stranger, given that you or your partner had sex before.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
^ WTF??!!!
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09




Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.


I dont want to interrupt your conversation and I don't wish do discuss further either. I just have a question for you:

Why do you not approve of 2 people lusting for sex without getting into a deep relationship?
370 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hollywood, Califo...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

KinkyBear wrote:

^ WTF??!!!


What? Just seems like you are losing sleep or getting an ulcer because people are using quotes. IF thats the worst of your problems, I think you will ok. Usually someone who doesnt add to the subject matter tends to be called a troll, which is kind of what you are doing right now.
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Okazu606 wrote:


kitoka wrote:


Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.


Yea I got that, but I still think your points are exceptions, extremes and worst case scenarios. I don't think they relate to the mere act of one night stands, but to the very act of sex. Also, these things may as well occur from a partner you love and is planning to spend years with, as with a stranger, given that you or your partner had sex before.


I think otherwise. Those are the nearest possibilities of doing it with a stranger. The thing is you do not know his intention. You may want it just for fun but you do not know what's running on the back of the other persons mind and it all happen in just one night. On the other hand, those possible consequences will occur to you only at will when you are in a relationship because you know each other well.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
^ i always 'troll' about!
4930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Hedbrant wrote:





Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.


I dont want to interrupt your conversation and I don't wish do discuss further either. I just have a question for you:

Why do you not approve of 2 people lusting for sex without getting into a deep relationship?


Simply because women are prone to the predominant negative feeling of having been “used”. And I know that we also most likely to feel that we've let ourselves down and we worry about the potential damage to our reputation.
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

kitoka wrote:


Hedbrant wrote:





Again, I am discussing this in a broader sense to give you an explanation on why I do not approve of this.


I dont want to interrupt your conversation and I don't wish do discuss further either. I just have a question for you:

Why do you not approve of 2 people lusting for sex without getting into a deep relationship?


Simply because women are prone to the predominant negative feeling of having been “used”. And I know that we also most likely to feel that we've let ourselves down and we worry about the potential damage to our reputation.


oh. I see what you mean.
But you cant decide what others are "most likely" to feel since people arent alike.
If a woman feel down, have damaged her reputation and/or feel like shes been "used" thats too bad for her.
And I'm sure that happens sometimes.
But she also had a free will to say no. (assuming she wasnt raped ofc since thats not the same thing)

I've had one night stands 2 times (although we cheated a little on one :P) and one of them it felt like she was using me more than I was using her.
So we both used each other for sex. Thats what one night stands is all about. And theres nothing wrong with that.

Theres also a big difference if you live in a big city or in a small community.

My conclusion: one night stands are the solution to those (boys and girls equally) who are tired of masturbating and want sex, but without getting into a relationship.

Oh and you dont have to write me back. Im so tired of this forum. I think I need a break



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.