First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Anime Characters you wish were together (end up together)
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Here is another one Sheryl Nome and Alto!
I wish they ended up together... Ranka lee? well, i wish she died for the drama hahaha
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Ceivent wrote:

Duplicate. You. Fool.


Trashy people from Trashy Island are not invited to my forum topics....
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Manila
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:

Doraemon and Nobita. LAWL. Yaoi.



LOL. Doraemon is a futuristic cat, so that's not yaoi but bestiality.

That's even more perverted. =P Hehe.
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

aprilejoy wrote:


UniverseWanderer wrote:

Doraemon and Nobita. LAWL. Yaoi.



LOL. Doraemon is a futuristic cat, so that's not yaoi but bestiality.

That's even more perverted. =P Hehe.


how about Sorao and Mojako? hahaha
Posted 1/15/09

UniverseWanderer wrote:

Doraemon and Nobita. LAWL. Yaoi.



rofl..
1552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / here and there
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
sasuke & sakura
kagome & inuyasha
Posted 1/15/09
hotohori and miaka..i really like him..he is so cute..



976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

syethirene wrote:

hotohori and miaka..i really like him..he is so cute..





... this happened? I forgot already hahaha
Posted 1/15/09

easywrite wrote:


syethirene wrote:

hotohori and miaka..i really like him..he is so cute..





... this happened? I forgot already hahaha


mybe..im not done watching it over again..i was in gradeschool wen i first watched it..lol..
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

syethirene wrote:


easywrite wrote:


syethirene wrote:

hotohori and miaka..i really like him..he is so cute..





... this happened? I forgot already hahaha


mybe..im not done watching it over again..i was in gradeschool wen i first watched it..lol..


I just confirmed it... It happened i asked my sister here with me
Posted 1/15/09

Naruto and Sakura (Naruto)


Shuurei and Ryuuki (Saiunkoku Monogatari)


Maya and Masumi (Glass Mask)


Amon and Robin (Witch Hunter Robin)
Posted 1/16/09

easywrite wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

Duplicate. You. Fool.


Trashy people from Trashy Island are not invited to my forum topics....


Ha. i smell contradiction, you fool. Consider yourself not trashy before saying that, shithead
Posted 1/16/09

easywrite wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

Duplicate. You. Fool.


Trashy people from Trashy Island are not invited to my forum topics....


Well aren't you an ignorant new fag?
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/09


i prefer Naruto and Hinata if ever they decided to add romance in naruto which isnt necessary from my point of view...
976 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Ceivent wrote:


easywrite wrote:


Ceivent wrote:

Duplicate. You. Fool.


Trashy people from Trashy Island are not invited to my forum topics....


Ha. i smell contradiction, you fool. Consider yourself not trashy before saying that, shithead


i dont consider my self trash... I just assumed your a TRASH cause you live in Trashy Island... and if ever this forum is dup please prove it and show me the evidence...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.