Post Reply Why do you like this YAOI paring
Posted 12/15/07
So we all love the brotherly love between Itachi and Sasuke. But what do you like about them best?
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 1/4/08
The fact that Itachi loves Sasuke enough to kill for him. (Ep. 134-ish... when they're on the porch... Itachi explains in advance why he's killing the clan: For Sasuke.)
Member
2304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore (but I'...
Offline
Posted 3/15/08
I found them cute together.... Although Itachi uses Sasuke for his own good, but when he acted like a brother to Sasuke, I found them sooooo compatible for each other... >///<
Member
5465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fucking, Austria
Offline
Posted 5/6/08
mostly brotherly love but i also like sasunaru but ItaSasu's much Cutter loL.... XD any1 knw wer i can read Yaoi DOujinshis about ItasAsu?? X3
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

Shinobi107 wrote:

mostly brotherly love but i also like sasunaru but ItaSasu's much Cutter loL.... XD any1 knw wer i can read Yaoi DOujinshis about ItasAsu?? X3


Google is your friend!!
Member
5465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fucking, Austria
Offline
Posted 5/17/08

Carapheonix wrote:


Shinobi107 wrote:

mostly brotherly love but i also like sasunaru but ItaSasu's much Cutter loL.... XD any1 knw wer i can read Yaoi DOujinshis about ItasAsu?? X3


Google is your friend!!


lol thanx XD i found a cute and sad one T T ItaSasu Doujinshi : Before You Go To Sleep T T the ending is bitter sweet T T XD
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

Shinobi107 wrote:


Carapheonix wrote:


Shinobi107 wrote:

mostly brotherly love but i also like sasunaru but ItaSasu's much Cutter loL.... XD any1 knw wer i can read Yaoi DOujinshis about ItasAsu?? X3


Google is your friend!!


lol thanx XD i found a cute and sad one T T ItaSasu Doujinshi : Before You Go To Sleep T T the ending is bitter sweet T T XD


Ooh I haven't read that one! *Goes to find it* Would you like to upload to the group? If not it's no trouble!
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/16/08 , edited 7/16/08

spinnersend17 wrote:

hn, for the hot smex of course.

*does this make me a horrible person?*


Yes. Yes it does.
(even though that's a VERY large part of my reason... Ahem!)
Member
5465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fucking, Austria
Offline
Posted 7/17/08

Carapheonix wrote:


Shinobi107 wrote:


Carapheonix wrote:


Shinobi107 wrote:

mostly brotherly love but i also like sasunaru but ItaSasu's much Cutter loL.... XD any1 knw wer i can read Yaoi DOujinshis about ItasAsu?? X3


Google is your friend!!


lol thanx XD i found a cute and sad one T T ItaSasu Doujinshi : Before You Go To Sleep T T the ending is bitter sweet T T XD


Ooh I haven't read that one! *Goes to find it* Would you like to upload to the group? If not it's no trouble!


yeah but its from youtube LOL... xD its still cute ya knw!
Moderator
3265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
I see! Lol no worries then!
Member
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The MOON
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
i dont know why...............i guess because sasuke hot and itachi is smexy >_< and if u put them together...........there is no word the can explain how HOT it is ...........so hot >.<
You must be logged in to post.