First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Love a Group, but Hate the Fans?
23663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Greece
Offline
Posted 2/13/10 , edited 2/13/10
I don't exacly hate them,but I don't like the GazettE fans.They always say that they are hot hot hot and hot I mean,you love a band for their music not for their looks.
Posted 2/13/10
I have to say KAT-TUN. Also some other JE groups, but especially KAT-TUN fans are really annoying most of the time. Of course there are a lot of fans who can behave, most of them probably, but some of the fans are just terrible. There are a lot of people who are really disrespectful, and that's something I personally can't stand.
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....
2980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / underwater with b...
Offline
Posted 2/13/10
2ne1---most of their blackjacks can't stop hating on 4minute..and i know there's a lot of hypocrites out there saying they don't hate 4minute but they actually do.

Snsd--as a 4minute fan i have to go agains a battalion of Sones at my school...there's just too many of them and they hate on other groups.

it's usually the most famous group that have the most annoying fans
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/10
I love me some Gazette, but the fans are rabid beasts. Well, not all of them, most are really sweet, but then some are just... Either really creepy or really snobby. It's like they'd either chop off their right hand to touch Aoi's used toothpick or they have this 'holier than thou' attitude because they know Ruki's favorite color. Also, you either think their old music is better than their newer stuff or you die.

Wondergirls fans are crazy, too. Once again, this isn't about all fans, just what I've come across. They seem to think that everyone's out to bash their fandom or something. It's insane. I mean, you try to give a less than ass-kissing opinion and suddenly you are a kpop communist. Also, don't even mention SNSD unless you're talking about how terrible they are, or prepare to have your opinions ripped into shreds and burnt to ashes.

And fuck classic rock fans. (Now I'm talking about majority.) Honestly, it's my favorite type of music, but I don't act high and mighty because I listen to it. I act high and mighty because I'm a cocky motherfucker. I mean, come on. So you listen to music from a while back, good for you. It doesn't mean you've lived twice and are some kind of musical sage. And it seems like there's some kind of unwritten code in that fandom. Rule number one is all of your pages on every site must look like your grandmother coded them. Tiled pictures of celebrities faces? Check. Tacky, outlandish colors? Check. Disorganization in any way you can manage? Check!
Posted 2/16/10
I hate Blackjacks(2NE1 fans) and HOTTESTS(2PM) Not all of them but some of them...and that goes for pretty much EVERYSINGLE FAN GROUP THERE IS!!! there is always gonna be some stupid Anti fan club making up random crap about why they hate the groups, and then there are the fans who think their idols are better than everyone else...
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

xmelissax1023x wrote:

I love Super Junior, DBSK, SNSD AND 2PM~
But hate the fans that can be soo annoying sometimes..like the fans who wanted Jay to leave..I mean they know what they did was wrong and now they want him back? wth it was their fault! And why everyone think that Taeyeon shouldn't be the leader..I see comments that say that Taeyeon not strong enough to be the leader. She's really mature and she know how to talk things out as a leader! she has the voice!...thi is mostly about about 2pm and SNSD...nothing bad from my SUJU and DBSk x] anyways you antis should leave these idol groups alone! Or die someday soon...


i don't think 2pm fans are the one who wanted jay to leave ! it's the anti fans and that doesn't even count as "FANS" at all !


and i don't see why people hate cassies ! we see DBSK as the best whats so wrong about that ?
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

chizz24 wrote:

snsd! hate the fansQ


AGREE !
Posted 2/19/10
SUJU and SNSD fans make you hate them. They are beyond retard but that's most groups. I use to hate DBSK and Wonder Girls. I still hate Jaejoong because his fans and starting to hate Jaebeom because his whiny ass fans. Fangirls get hell on my nerves. I wish every hardcore fangirl die or go deaf and blind so they can't hear or see they favorite artist.
1581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Latvia
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

rainy_days_and_days wrote:

SUJU and SNSD fans make you hate them. They are beyond retard but that's most groups. I use to hate DBSK and Wonder Girls. I still hate Jaejoong because his fans and starting to hate Jaebeom because his whiny ass fans. Fangirls get hell on my nerves. I wish every hardcore fangirl die or go deaf and blind so they can't hear or see they favorite artist.


Could not agree more ... Esp. the SNSD fangirls, they go crazy if You say something about their crap*y band and they talk sh*t on other groups like WG only cuz they can't face that there are people who don't like SNSD
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10 , edited 2/19/10

DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"


It's not just them saying "Omg he's hot!" but like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming their heads off. I mean there is really no need for that... yeah it's hot but it's not like they've never seen a hot body before. And I respect Cassies because they've been threw some stuff. But the fans I've encountered all say the same thing. Like they worship Jaejoongs body or something and it's annoying. I'm not saying all DBSK fans are like that and not all Hottest love it when Taec takes his shirt off and are getting annoyed with him. But in a way all fans of any group are gonna be somewhat annoying.
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"


It's not just them saying "Omg he's hot!" but like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming their heads off. I mean there is really no need for that... yeah it's hot but it's not like they've never seen a hot body before. And I respect Cassies because they've been threw some stuff. But the fans I've encountered all say the same thing. Like they worship Jaejoongs body or something and it's annoying. I'm not saying all DBSK fans are like that and not all Hottest love it when Taec takes his shirt off and are getting annoyed with him. But in a way all fans of any group are gonna be somewhat annoying.



"like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming"
honestly i think every fanclub does the same thing and not becuz i'm a cassie even when GD took his shirt off people were screaming their heads off and he doesn't even have the best body ! so it's not just about the cassies all the fan girls get excited by seeing there idols shirtless and i don't blam them

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.