First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Love a Group, but Hate the Fans?
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"


It's not just them saying "Omg he's hot!" but like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming their heads off. I mean there is really no need for that... yeah it's hot but it's not like they've never seen a hot body before. And I respect Cassies because they've been threw some stuff. But the fans I've encountered all say the same thing. Like they worship Jaejoongs body or something and it's annoying. I'm not saying all DBSK fans are like that and not all Hottest love it when Taec takes his shirt off and are getting annoyed with him. But in a way all fans of any group are gonna be somewhat annoying.



"like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming"
honestly i think every fanclub does the same thing and not becuz i'm a cassie even when GD took his shirt off people were screaming their heads off and he doesn't even have the best body ! so it's not just about the cassies all the fan girls get excited by seeing there idols shirtless and i don't blam them



Well I'm not one of those fans that screams their head off every time someone from my favorite group takes his shirt off. The first couple of times I just said in my mind "Damn he's got a nice body" But I don't faint or anything (like some girls did at Big Bangs last concert... I was actually there and it was crazy).
286 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"


It's not just them saying "Omg he's hot!" but like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming their heads off. I mean there is really no need for that... yeah it's hot but it's not like they've never seen a hot body before. And I respect Cassies because they've been threw some stuff. But the fans I've encountered all say the same thing. Like they worship Jaejoongs body or something and it's annoying. I'm not saying all DBSK fans are like that and not all Hottest love it when Taec takes his shirt off and are getting annoyed with him. But in a way all fans of any group are gonna be somewhat annoying.



"like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming"
honestly i think every fanclub does the same thing and not becuz i'm a cassie even when GD took his shirt off people were screaming their heads off and he doesn't even have the best body ! so it's not just about the cassies all the fan girls get excited by seeing there idols shirtless and i don't blam them



Well I'm not one of those fans that screams their head off every time someone from my favorite group takes his shirt off. The first couple of times I just said in my mind "Damn he's got a nice body" But I don't faint or anything (like some girls did at Big Bangs last concert... I was actually there and it was crazy).




LOL faint !!!
thats new
1373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/19/10

DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:


DBSKx wrote:


junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....



"OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!"
wow does that annoys you ? cuz i'm really surprised why you're not annoyed by the hottest when they talk about Taecyeon abs 24/7 ! thats more annoying don't you think ? cuz fans say the word "HOT" alot ! whether the person they're talking about is hot or not !


I do get annoyed when Taecyeon takes his shirt off ALL THE TIME. And he needs to stop doing it before he moves down to number 7. 2PM fans can get really annoying sometimes....


but you still get annoyed by the fans when they say "OH TAECYEON SO HOT" "HOT ABS" "TAKE IT TAKE IT ALL OFF"
so there is a better reason to be annoyed by the hottest more then the cassies,,,you should list the hottest as one of the fanclubs that annoys you since you get annoyed by the word "HOT"


It's not just them saying "Omg he's hot!" but like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming their heads off. I mean there is really no need for that... yeah it's hot but it's not like they've never seen a hot body before. And I respect Cassies because they've been threw some stuff. But the fans I've encountered all say the same thing. Like they worship Jaejoongs body or something and it's annoying. I'm not saying all DBSK fans are like that and not all Hottest love it when Taec takes his shirt off and are getting annoyed with him. But in a way all fans of any group are gonna be somewhat annoying.



"like the way they overreact ya know. Like when he takes his shirt off girls go insane and start screaming"
honestly i think every fanclub does the same thing and not becuz i'm a cassie even when GD took his shirt off people were screaming their heads off and he doesn't even have the best body ! so it's not just about the cassies all the fan girls get excited by seeing there idols shirtless and i don't blam them



Well I'm not one of those fans that screams their head off every time someone from my favorite group takes his shirt off. The first couple of times I just said in my mind "Damn he's got a nice body" But I don't faint or anything (like some girls did at Big Bangs last concert... I was actually there and it was crazy).




LOL faint !!!
thats new


Yes. Apprantly 60 girls fainted during that concert when Taeyang took his shirt off. It was ridiculous. I only saw about 4 or 5 faint but in the news article it said 60 girls fainted when he ripped his shirt off.
Posted 2/19/10

junsuswife wrote:

SNSD fans (not all of them). But the hardcore ones make me go "WTF?!" and their antis scare me. Also the 2PM anti fans... I won't even go there since I think most ppl that listen to kpop know what I'm talking about. DBSK fans annoy the crap out of me!! "OMG JAEJOONG IS SO HOT!!!" and if you say something bad about them they go insane =.=. Hey! Say! JUMP fans are really and seriously annoying. Especially fans of that overrated little Yamada Ryosuke. I once said he was overrated on youtube and like this one girl was all "He's not overrated!!" And like so many people were like "Um.. yes he is" lol. He's gotten cocky too... And to think I use to think he was adorable....


I agree.
79512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dubai
Offline
Posted 2/19/10
i dunno....
15556 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Malaysia,South Ea...
Offline
Posted 2/20/10
I'm TVXQ fan wow.. you guys really hate cassies hha
This is my confessions, yes! some cassies annoy me (esp the one who became SNSD anti because of the TVXQ CFwith SNSD i mean geezz it's just a CF and it's not like they're going to marry or something !)

but not really hate..hate is a strong words you know..i'm not gonna hate some majority just because they annoy me
and SM group/artist's fan really annoy me, did you guys now that during SM town concert some fans actually tear up other artist/group poster and there was like a war of tearing up other artist/group poster
jealousy much? what a waste of time do you really think your artist will be proud of you because you tear other artist poster?? it's just gonna ruin their name..
Posted 3/3/10 , edited 3/3/10
I hate the Hottest but love 2PM.

They are good reason why people hate SNDS and it's nothing to do with been jealous.
791 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 3/3/10
SNSD fans and anti-fans annoy, they get way too obsessive about these 9 girls and I'm talking about both groups of people. Generally I think SNSD are a decent group, some can sing some can dance they're ok but some of the comments on YouTube that I see are either "OMG no one is better than SNSD" (which really isn't true) or "They're such untalented whores" (which isn't true either). So yeah both groups have just turned me away from SNSD.

As of late I really, really don't like (some) Hottests just because of the current situation and how they've been acting.
4121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
At Home
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
i dunno but i think every idol group/band fans are annoying, in a way
i hate it if their talking always about how hot/smexy/good looking.................
blah blah blah their are i mean u like a group not for their looks rather
for their music, for their work, (in generall)


but DBSK, SNSD, Suju, SHINee, in short SM Ent. groups fans annoying
me at the most, and 2PM, that not im hating the groups, no i like and listen
to them but all fans overacting often, but i really dont appoint just only those,
every group have his own annoying fans


and what i cant stand out is the Anti-Fans, i mean just f**** u and shut up
they should really stop to bash persons or groups, if u dont like them, let them
alone, their really stupid, they are wasting their times, for hurt someone
2010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / In 東京, spending s...
Offline
Posted 3/4/10
DBSK and SuJu.

2510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Kibum's ♥
Offline
Posted 3/30/10
yes, i hate the so-called "OA" fans. LMAO.
377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/10
OMG, I hate snsd antis. the could die for all i care ( not really, i really don't want any one to die). they're such a piss off. they're so many retarded snsd antis in this sites. i rember not going to this site for 1 whole year. when i join this site peope kept bashing and bashin snsd. i didn't even know snsd back then. the anti's kept repeating the same thing over and over again. i rember thinking back then. who are the legendary snsd that kept making all the girl hate. i check them out and realized they are not so bad.
seriously hating 9 girls that you don't even know! i rember my cousin was in korea when she accidentaly meet tiffany. my cousin told me tiffany is the most nicest girl in the world. even though she could only talk to her for a while.

you guys can't judge some one that you only see in tv. you know half the things in korean tv are scripted. so you never really get to see their real side. in fact if you want to see the real snsd. then watch the mtv snsd episodes. that was the only one that wasn't scripted. even the girls go to school was scripted.
18746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Oz
Offline
Posted 4/2/10
2pm?
Who sends period blood written love letters with pubes on them?! that shit is whack!
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / facebook
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
Big Bang and Wonder Girls Fan

i heard that when DBSK came bak to korea from japan to do their Mirotic tour
big Bang and the wonder girls fan purposely bought all the ticket
so that Cassi will get mad and cant go
but that is so stupid becuase they just wasted money on those tickets
just have to say this but y are ppl so obsess w/ their fave group and have to
destroy someone elses happinese because they will do anything for them (idol/celebrity)
3895 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / facebook
Offline
Posted 4/5/10
i get y ppl hate them though
but its wrong no one should hate anyone


usually its the cassi fan that hate them the most cuz
SM E. used
DBSK's money to make SNSD
thats y some ppl hate them
and idk y some other ppl hate them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.