First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Love a Group, but Hate the Fans?
8746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / The world that ne...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10
SNSD...
Posted 5/8/10

pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SONEs,BlackJacks,Jay fans,Hyori Lee fans and E.L.F's are the dumbest of the dumb and the stupidest of the stupid.


I agree about SNSD fans... how are Jay fans stupid?


Because they think Jay is the greatest think alive. Sorry he was the leader but he was not the best rapper or singer in the group. Jay cannot sing that great anyway. He made fans by repeated ripping his shirt off(which i did not mind). They say JYPE is still use him. Jay is still running around calling himself the EX Leader of 2PM and keeps bring up 2PM. They get mad at Teacyeon for ripping his shirt off(which i do not mind) , that he is in CF and other and that he stands in the middle now. They need a leader. So why not Teacyeon. Jay's fan are idiots that live in the past.
24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SONEs,BlackJacks,Jay fans,Hyori Lee fans and E.L.F's are the dumbest of the dumb and the stupidest of the stupid.


I agree about SNSD fans... how are Jay fans stupid?


Because they think Jay is the greatest think alive. Sorry he was the leader but he was not the best rapper or singer in the group. Jay cannot sing that great anyway. He made fans by repeated ripping his shirt off(which i did not mind). They say JYPE is still use him. Jay is still running around calling himself the EX Leader of 2PM and keeps bring up 2PM. They get mad at Teacyeon for ripping his shirt off(which i do not mind) , that he is in CF and other and that he stands in the middle now. They need a leader. So why not Teacyeon. Jay's fan are idiots that live in the past.


Um no Jay does not go around calling himself the "Ex leader of 2PM" He said himself that he's trying to forget about 2PM. JYP keeps calling him and bothering him. Have you seen the new website? Their using Jay's picture to gain attention. And when Jay ripped his shirt off he did it because he knows the fans like it and it wasn't all the time. Taec rips his shirt ALL THE TIME! And actually Jay was the best singer and dancer in the group, why do you think JYPE still brings him up and are still using him? Nobody likes Taec... when I went to KMF last week nobody talked to him lol. Like only a few people. Taec is a jerk anyway. Junsu is a good singer but he's not that great. Junho is a good dancer and he's getting better at singing so I can see him becoming the new leader. Khun, Chan, Woo and Taec don't really do anything to impress me. They never have. I've always been a Jay and Junho fangirl anyway. And you say Jay's fans live in the past lol. What about those fans that say 7-1=0?! Their the ones in denial because Jay will never be apart of 2PM again unless JYP begs him to come back and knowing Jay he would go back because he's to nice to say no. So if anybody has dumb fans it's the recent 2PM fans because they have no idea that those members don't even care about them when Jay actually does love his fans.
Posted 5/8/10

pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SONEs,BlackJacks,Jay fans,Hyori Lee fans and E.L.F's are the dumbest of the dumb and the stupidest of the stupid.


I agree about SNSD fans... how are Jay fans stupid?


Because they think Jay is the greatest think alive. Sorry he was the leader but he was not the best rapper or singer in the group. Jay cannot sing that great anyway. He made fans by repeated ripping his shirt off(which i did not mind). They say JYPE is still use him. Jay is still running around calling himself the EX Leader of 2PM and keeps bring up 2PM. They get mad at Teacyeon for ripping his shirt off(which i do not mind) , that he is in CF and other and that he stands in the middle now. They need a leader. So why not Teacyeon. Jay's fan are idiots that live in the past.


Um no Jay does not go around calling himself the "Ex leader of 2PM" He said himself that he's trying to forget about 2PM. JYP keeps calling him and bothering him. Have you seen the new website? Their using Jay's picture to gain attention. And when Jay ripped his shirt off he did it because he knows the fans like it and it wasn't all the time. Taec rips his shirt ALL THE TIME! And actually Jay was the best singer and dancer in the group, why do you think JYPE still brings him up and are still using him? Nobody likes Taec... when I went to KMF last week nobody talked to him lol. Like only a few people. Taec is a jerk anyway. Junsu is a good singer but he's not that great. Junho is a good dancer and he's getting better at singing so I can see him becoming the new leader. Khun, Chan, Woo and Taec don't really do anything to impress me. They never have. I've always been a Jay and Junho fangirl anyway. And you say Jay's fans live in the past lol. What about those fans that say 7-1=0?! Their the ones in denial because Jay will never be apart of 2PM again unless JYP begs him to come back and knowing Jay he would go back because he's to nice to say no. So if anybody has dumb fans it's the recent 2PM fans because they have no idea that those members don't even care about them when Jay actually does love his fans.


Amen. Those fans seriously need to realize that they don't give a shit about them. But they will if you sleep with them XD
Posted 5/8/10

pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SONEs,BlackJacks,Jay fans,Hyori Lee fans and E.L.F's are the dumbest of the dumb and the stupidest of the stupid.


I agree about SNSD fans... how are Jay fans stupid?


Because they think Jay is the greatest think alive. Sorry he was the leader but he was not the best rapper or singer in the group. Jay cannot sing that great anyway. He made fans by repeated ripping his shirt off(which i did not mind). They say JYPE is still use him. Jay is still running around calling himself the EX Leader of 2PM and keeps bring up 2PM. They get mad at Teacyeon for ripping his shirt off(which i do not mind) , that he is in CF and other and that he stands in the middle now. They need a leader. So why not Teacyeon. Jay's fan are idiots that live in the past.


Um no Jay does not go around calling himself the "Ex leader of 2PM" He said himself that he's trying to forget about 2PM. JYP keeps calling him and bothering him. Have you seen the new website? Their using Jay's picture to gain attention. And when Jay ripped his shirt off he did it because he knows the fans like it and it wasn't all the time. Taec rips his shirt ALL THE TIME! And actually Jay was the best singer and dancer in the group, why do you think JYPE still brings him up and are still using him? Nobody likes Taec... when I went to KMF last week nobody talked to him lol. Like only a few people. Taec is a jerk anyway. Junsu is a good singer but he's not that great. Junho is a good dancer and he's getting better at singing so I can see him becoming the new leader. Khun, Chan, Woo and Taec don't really do anything to impress me. They never have. I've always been a Jay and Junho fangirl anyway. And you say Jay's fans live in the past lol. What about those fans that say 7-1=0?! Their the ones in denial because Jay will never be apart of 2PM again unless JYP begs him to come back and knowing Jay he would go back because he's to nice to say no. So if anybody has dumb fans it's the recent 2PM fans because they have no idea that those members don't even care about them when Jay actually does love his fans.


So why can't Teac rip off his shirt all the time? We like it. How many time they won Music Bank without Jay? 7-1=Epic Win. Jay is punk ass bitch. I like they CD's without him better anyways. True Hottest and fans will not abondon them for Jay's mistake. Jay is the reason they are gonna threw this. Far as JYPE use him. He has the right to use those damn pictures. He was work for him at that time and he paid for them. So it's his right too.
24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 5/8/10 , edited 5/8/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:


pink4ever08 wrote:


LeeUBunny wrote:

SONEs,BlackJacks,Jay fans,Hyori Lee fans and E.L.F's are the dumbest of the dumb and the stupidest of the stupid.


I agree about SNSD fans... how are Jay fans stupid?


Because they think Jay is the greatest think alive. Sorry he was the leader but he was not the best rapper or singer in the group. Jay cannot sing that great anyway. He made fans by repeated ripping his shirt off(which i did not mind). They say JYPE is still use him. Jay is still running around calling himself the EX Leader of 2PM and keeps bring up 2PM. They get mad at Teacyeon for ripping his shirt off(which i do not mind) , that he is in CF and other and that he stands in the middle now. They need a leader. So why not Teacyeon. Jay's fan are idiots that live in the past.


Um no Jay does not go around calling himself the "Ex leader of 2PM" He said himself that he's trying to forget about 2PM. JYP keeps calling him and bothering him. Have you seen the new website? Their using Jay's picture to gain attention. And when Jay ripped his shirt off he did it because he knows the fans like it and it wasn't all the time. Taec rips his shirt ALL THE TIME! And actually Jay was the best singer and dancer in the group, why do you think JYPE still brings him up and are still using him? Nobody likes Taec... when I went to KMF last week nobody talked to him lol. Like only a few people. Taec is a jerk anyway. Junsu is a good singer but he's not that great. Junho is a good dancer and he's getting better at singing so I can see him becoming the new leader. Khun, Chan, Woo and Taec don't really do anything to impress me. They never have. I've always been a Jay and Junho fangirl anyway. And you say Jay's fans live in the past lol. What about those fans that say 7-1=0?! Their the ones in denial because Jay will never be apart of 2PM again unless JYP begs him to come back and knowing Jay he would go back because he's to nice to say no. So if anybody has dumb fans it's the recent 2PM fans because they have no idea that those members don't even care about them when Jay actually does love his fans.


So why can't Teac rip off his shirt all the time? We like it. How many time they won Music Bank without Jay? 7-1=Epic Win. Jay is punk ass bitch. I like they CD's without him better anyways. True Hottest and fans will not abondon them for Jay's mistake. Jay is the reason they are gonna threw this. Far as JYPE use him. He has the right to use those damn pictures. He was work for him at that time and he paid for them. So it's his right too.


Taec can rip it off if he wants but it's getting annoying because he does it all the time now. The first few times were hot but then he started doing it all the time. Why doesn't he improve his rapping first before he starts being recognized as a stripper? All he does is yell anyway. There is no such thing as a true Hottest anymore because each letter represents each member and last time I checked there were 6 not 7 lol. And what "He has the right?!" Why would you use pics of someone that "committed a really bad mistake"? That doesn't make sense. If he's as bad as JYPE says he is why do they keep using him? If Taec is so popular why don't they use his picture instead? Also 2PM are losing more fans by the day. Do you even check the official fan club site? Jay is doing fine now anyway and he has a lot more supporters than 2PM.
Posted 5/8/10

Because he owned him at that time and he has the right to. He trained him so why not use his picture? Teacyeon ripping off his shirt is great to me. Jay sounds like sh!t to compare to most boyband members. Teacyeon screaming is helping them to sell records and win music bank. We can go on and on about this but in the end you will feel what you want and i will still hate loser Jay. Hottest doesn't stand for each member. If that's the case why happen to the rest of DBSK they are missing members 5.

24542 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / With my husband J...
Offline
Posted 5/9/10

LeeUBunny wrote:


Because he owned him at that time and he has the right to. He trained him so why not use his picture? Teacyeon ripping off his shirt is great to me. Jay sounds like sh!t to compare to most boyband members. Teacyeon screaming is helping them to sell records and win music bank. We can go on and on about this but in the end you will feel what you want and i will still hate loser Jay. Hottest doesn't stand for each member. If that's the case why happen to the rest of DBSK they are missing members 5.


Ok fine. You hate Jay and I lost respect for 2PM. I don't hate them. And Hottest does stand for each member.... It has 7 letters and each letter represents a member. And it's your opinion on whether Jay sucks or not but a lot of people think he sounds better than 2PM. But as for JYPE using Jay's picture I just think its stupid because he's not with the company anymore. That would go the same way if they used Rain's picture because he use to be in JYPE too and look where he is. Jay is better of without them anyway and I think he's doing fine. He looks happier. Also 2PM are ending promotions early because their not selling enough of their albums. Also I feel sorry for Junsu because he hurt his knee or whatever... But anyway I'm done now.
714 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/11/10
Korean:

Yes I Love SNSD, But Some of their fans are so...>.>

Japanese:

Yup, I Like Kat-Tunbut some of their fans are -.-
95229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 5/13/10
2PM some of the stuff the fans do now days,
it's scary.
8594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 5/20/10
I like the VIP and Blackjack. I recently heard about the dream concert 2008 incident. The male fans of SNSD stab the other fans and cuts suju's banner off. They are so crazy and scary. I'm glad that the VIP weren't there. 2pm has some crazy shit fans like one letter was written to a member with the girl's period. So nasty and disgusting.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States,Cal...
Offline
Posted 8/17/10
hahahah but me..
I hated when fans scream up like AHHHHHHHH!!!! OMG! OMG! OMG! its justin bieber! or taylor Swift!..
it seem like there nothing else to scream up i was there at celine dion's concert i did'nt screamed like omg!!!! its her! And i can't listen to her voice at all! specially the gurls was annoying!!! lol whatever I'm not trying to be jealous anyway.. I'm trying to fetch up my mind and telling them to shut the fuck up it will be better then.


<3
LaurenLexa
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

wrote:

I have to say KAT-TUN. Also some other JE groups, but especially KAT-TUN fans are really annoying most of the time. Of course there are a lot of fans who can behave, most of them probably, but some of the fans are just terrible. There are a lot of people who are really disrespectful, and that's something I personally can't stand.


True this I honestly Love KAT-TUN but I don't Diss other JE bands...Just because I love KAT-TUN.
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 8/29/10

foschizzle7 wrote:


allforNamie wrote:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE 2ne1 but i hate their international fans. they act so uneducated. i know 2ne1 are amzing but they're not the best girlgroup. in fact they're isn't any girlgroup which are the best girlgroup since everyone have difference opinon. also they bash on other girlgroups and expect us to remain silent. Not all 2ne1 fans are bad. (but since i love 2ne1 so much. i won't do anything)

you immature 2ne1 fans deserve this.


This.

And anti's are really scary... :S


Trust Me don't mess with, Korean Anti-fans O_O
Poisoned Yunho T^T I Wouldn't go that far, though I dislike SNSD,
8044 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 9/6/10

AkanishiJinIsLove wrote:


foschizzle7 wrote:


allforNamie wrote:

i LOVE LOVE LOVE 2ne1 but i hate their international fans. they act so uneducated. i know 2ne1 are amzing but they're not the best girlgroup. in fact they're isn't any girlgroup which are the best girlgroup since everyone have difference opinon. also they bash on other girlgroups and expect us to remain silent. Not all 2ne1 fans are bad. (but since i love 2ne1 so much. i won't do anything)

you immature 2ne1 fans deserve this.


This.

And anti's are really scary... :S


Trust Me don't mess with, Korean Anti-fans O_O
Poisoned Yunho T^T I Wouldn't go that far, though I dislike SNSD,


Poor Yunnie. DBSK doesn't deserve antis. T.T
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.