First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Create Character/I.D. Cards
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 4/7/09
Create Character


Kind of like introducing your character that you are in Dark Academy...

Please fill out everything don't skip anything!

User-
Name- (What you want to be known as in Dark Academy!)
Nicknames- (Other names!)
Gender- (Female or Male!)
Age- (Doesn't have to be real!)
Species- (Vampire, Fallen Angel...!)
Personality- (Long description of how you are in Dark Academy, part of your real personality also part made up!)
Dorm # (1- sporty, 2- artistic, 3- intelligent!)
Room Type- (Single= One Person, Double= Two People, or Multi= Three people or more!)
(Chat with the people that are in your dorm or visit a friend's dorm...If you're allowed in their dorm!)
Picture(s)-

Example-
User- Jennyjenjen16
Name- Jenny
Nicknames- Mizuki
Gender- Female
Age- 15
Species- Dark Angel
Personality- May seem weak but you don't know the power she holds... Jenny has a past that none knows and she keeps it that way...
She is soft-spoken and is usually happy, but if she ever gets depress and sad, you will see the darkness sink out from her. When she is happy her eyes are blue, but when she get depressed her eyes turn into a blood red color...Get her mad at that time...be ready to pay the consequences. You may see Jenny wander around like a ghost and appear out of nowhere a lot. She likes to draw and adores archery, being quite talented in both. To her, in this world there is nothing called real and forever "Light", there is always darkness somewhere, as darkness is the roots of light. Jenny is interested in magic (sorcerer), but prefers dark magic than light... "Envy And Admiration Are The Same. It's Just That People Believe That Admiration Sounds Less Evil…"
Dorm # 2 (artistic)
Room Type- Double
Picture(s)-

Split Personality


I.D. Cards





Now come post in our RP forum... Story- "The Keys of Darkness" --> [Click Here]

[ Jennyjenjen16 is in charge of "Create Character/I.D. Cards" ]
Once it's done you will see this "Done " on your post!
Moderator Miku
5928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In your closet
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/17/09
User-.emibean95
Name- Miku
Nicknames- Nekomimi-Chan
Gender- Female
Age- A number
Species- Half Vampire Half Neko with angel wings
Personality- Im a friendly person, and im very creative. Im also very obsessed with vampires rite now and what i hate most are preppy, bubbly cheerleaders. they just get me so mad. My fav anime and manga is Fruits Basket. I also <3 drawing, im very artistic. My creature self is a vampire/neko with awesomely awesome angel wings. No, i dont suk blood, only certain animals. also im attracted 2 fish, yum, heehee. (like that jenna???
Dorm # 2
Picture-
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 3/12/09

emibean95 wrote:

User-.emibean95
Name- Miku
Nicknames- Nekomimi-Chan
Gender- Female
Age- A number
Species- Half Vampire Half Neko with angel wings
Personality- Im a friendly person, and im very creative. Im also very obsessed with vampires rite now and what i hate most are preppy, bubbly cheerleaders. they just get me so mad. My fav anime and manga is Fruits Basket. I also <3 drawing, im very artistic.
Dorm # 2
Picture-


Done

Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/17/09
Username: xTrielax
Name: Irena
Nickname: Riku
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Species: Vampire with black feather wings and Half Neko
Personality: Mean, Care only about myself, Cold-hearted, Love to listen to music espcially punk, rock, pop, and more but I hate classical music, Loves any sports or activities like when their is a activitie to do I'll join right away but only sports or bands, Very smart just take a glance at it and I know the answer, I like to wonder around the streets like looking at new places/stores and likes to go on field trips and go on vacations, I'm sort of a tomboy, And like to be alone once a while. When someone gets me angry I usually bite myself tasting my own blood to keep my temper down or else I will get out of control and wont be able to return to normal that quickly. I hate cute stuff/girly stuff and espcially people who pisses me off. -__-
Dorm #1
Picture:

<~ I actually have cat ears but you cant see it xD
Member
135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Çäßo Røjo, Puerto...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
User- emo_lunna
Name- Lunna
Nicknames- just Lunna please
Gender- Female
Age- 163
Species- Vampire
Personality- A little shy... not the kind that make lots of friends, Im always alone doing some reading or just painting. Im very sentimental, you can hurt my feelings easily but Im also strong... not the kind that forgets easily. Hmm... trying to quit the lust of human blood... I JUST CANT! its so tempting... so warm... so..... nevermind! Also, trying to control my mental and magic powers, lets just say that you don't want to be around me when I get angry... Love music, specially classic one, it relax me. I also play the violin. My favorite kind of flowers are roses, red roses. I love cats, specially Lucas (he's my best friend and pet!). He's black, furry and have big yellowish eyes... he's kinda special because he's 54 years old... I have a special gift but sometimes its more like a sin... not gonna talk about it.... not now...
Dorm # 2- Artistic
Picture(s)
-
Member
1266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Where I desire to...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/19/09
Username: WintaRoxi
Name: Roxi
Nickname: Rin
Gender: Female
Age: Lived longer than humanly possible
Species: Vampire with wings and wolf ears
Personality: Not outgoing but not shy (don't like to stand out as much). Acts and looks rude (but she doesn't mean to); also uncomfortable in expressing affections and emotions to others. However, she have strong sense of duty and the ability to see what needs to be done in any situation... usually allowing me to overcome my natural reservations, and i'm usually quite supportive and caring individual with the people that I love.
Dorm # 3
Picture:
55806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / lost & found
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
User-himeko6645
Name- Maki
Nicknames- dosen't matter to me what ppl call me!~
Gender- Female
Age- looos 16 but is much older
Species- Vampire
Personality- is a kind hearted person but sometimes has a short temper.She has the passion to help and care for all races.She wanted to become stronger and protect the people close to her.Under neith all her smiles and confidence though is a person who is unsure if she belongs in the world.She wonders if she really deserves to life.She dosen't know how to fully trust anyone.If you hurt her feelings she doesn't show it,but for all you know she could be torn up inside.
Dorm # 2 artistic
Picture(s)-
(regular form)


(full vampire form)
Posted 1/17/09
User- animevampiregirl
Name- Hime Akayami
Nicknames- NONE
Gender- Female
Age- 8000 But look like 15
Species- Vampire
Personality- She Have A Sad Past...She Was A Captain Of Hunting And Now She's The Daughter Of A Powerful Clan...She Have Many Powers..Like Controlling Fire,Healing And Copy Others Powers..She Fights Very Well With Lance,Guns And Swords...She Likes To Be Called Hime And Have Friends..She Likes To Draw And Paint Lands And People...
Dorm # 2- artistic
Picture(s)-
Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 3/12/09

xTrielax wrote:

Username: xTrielax
Name: Irena
Nickname: Riku
Gender: Female
Age: 15
Species: Vampire with black feather wings and Half Neko
Personality: Mean, Care only about myself, Cold-hearted, Love to listen to music espcially punk, rock, pop, and more but I hate classical music, Loves any sports or activities like when their is a activitie to do I'll join right away but only sports or bands, Very smart just take a glance at it and I know the answer, I like to wonder around the streets like looking at new places/stores and likes to go on field trips and go on vacations, I'm sort of a tomboy, And like to be alone once a while. When someone gets me angry I usually bite myself tasting my own blood to keep my temper down or else I will get out of control and wont be able to return to normal that quickly. I hate cute stuff/girly stuff and espcially people who pisses me off. -__-
Dorm #1
Picture:

<~ I actually have cat ears but you cant see it xD


Done


Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 3/12/09

emo_lunna wrote:

User- emo_lunna
Name- Lunna
Nicknames- just Lunna please
Gender- Female
Age- 163
Species- Vampire
Personality- A little shy... not the kind that make lots of friends, Im always alone doing some reading or just painting. Im very sentimental, you can hurt my feelings easily but Im also strong... not the kind that forgets easily. Hmm... trying to quit the lust of human blood... I JUST CANT! its so tempting... so warm... so..... nevermind! Also, trying to control my mental and magic powers, lets just say that you don't want to be around me when I get angry... Love music, specially classic one, it relax me. I also play the violin. My favorite kind of flowers are roses, red roses. I love cats, specially Lucas (he's my best friend and pet!). He's black, furry and have big yellowish eyes... he's kinda special because he's 54 years old... I have a special gift but sometimes its more like a sin... not gonna talk about it.... not now...
Dorm # 2- Artistic
Picture(s)
-


Done

Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 3/12/09

WintaRoxi wrote:

Username: WintaRoxi
Name: Roxi
Nickname: Rin
Gender: Female
Age: Lived longer than humanly possible
Species: Vampire with wings and wolf ears
Personality: Not outgoing but not shy (don't like to stand out as much). Cold hearted - uncomfortable in expressing affections and emotions to others. However, I have strong sense of duty and the ability to see what needs to be done in any situation usually allowing me to overcome my natural reservations, and i'm usually quite supportive and caring individual with the people that I love.
Dorm # 3
Picture:


Done

Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 3/12/09

himeko6645 wrote:

User-himeko6645
Name- Maki
Nicknames- dosen't matter to me what ppl call me!~
Gender- Female
Age- looos 16 but is much older
Species- Vampire
Personality- is a kind hearted person but sometimes has a short temper.She has the passion to help and care for all races.She wanted to become stronger and protect the people close to her.Under neith all her smiles and confidence though is a person who is unsure if she belongs in the world.She wonders if she really deserves to life.She dosen't know how to fully trust anyone.If you hurt her feelings she doesn't show it,but for all you know she could be torn up inside.
Dorm # 2 artistic
Picture(s)-
(regular form)


(full vampire form)


Done



Creator Jenny
4874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Somewhere (^O^)v
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 3/12/09

animevampiregirl wrote:

User- animevampiregirl
Name- Hime Akayami
Nicknames- NONE
Gender- Female
Age- 8000 But look like 15
Species- Vampire
Personality- She Have A Sad Past...She Was A Captain Of Hunting And Now She's The Daughter Of A Powerful Clan...She Have Many Powers..Like Controlling Fire,Healing And Copy Others Powers..She Fights Very Well With Lance,Guns And Swords...She Likes To Be Called Hime And Have Friends..She Likes To Draw And Paint Lands And People...
Dorm # 2- artistic
Picture(s)-


Done

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.