First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Recruitment agency
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 4/26/09
the Recruitment agency is where u can become a recruiter and invite members into the group the recruiters get special unique titels of there chosseing

recruiters
Leader: ejl3535
vice leader: akari-uchiha
recruiter 1:lemon4life
recruiter 2:Takagi_Tokio
recruiter 3:Cindy412
recruiter 4:FrenchVanilla
recruiter 5:dol_lob
recruiter 6:Milafe31
recruiter 7:Kanami14
recruiter 8:Tre92


(there can be more recruiters this is just a staring number)

goal
members: 3000

Members: 2000 (achived)

when we achive each goal a prize will be given out
Member
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
can i be one please
i'll do my best
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

lemon4life wrote:

can i be one please
i'll do my best


sure thing i will add u now
Member
13300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / where the hell am I
Offline
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

killerandkain wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

can i be one please
i'll do my best


sure thing i will add u now


just invited all my friends
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

lemon4life wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


lemon4life wrote:

can i be one please
i'll do my best


sure thing i will add u now


just invited all my friends


cool heeeeeeee
Posted 1/16/09
Can i help too! ^o^
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

Takagi_Tokio wrote:

Can i help too! ^o^


of coruse u can i shall add it now
Moderator
60271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No place
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
I will be one i want to help most the group ^^... i will do all i can ^^....
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Cindy412 wrote:

I will be one i want to help most the group ^^... i will do all i can ^^....


sure i will add u know
13973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i already sent invites...so does that make me one???
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

FrenchVanilla wrote:

i already sent invites...so does that make me one???


yuppers i will add u know
13973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:

i already sent invites...so does that make me one???


yuppers i will add u know


hahaha...thanks....
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

FrenchVanilla wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:

i already sent invites...so does that make me one???


yuppers i will add u know


hahaha...thanks....


your welcome cause your part of the recrtuiment agency u can chosse a specail titel
13973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:

i already sent invites...so does that make me one???


yuppers i will add u know


hahaha...thanks....


your welcome cause your part of the recrtuiment agency u can chosse a specail titel


hahaha...that so...what kind of title anyway?
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

FrenchVanilla wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


FrenchVanilla wrote:

i already sent invites...so does that make me one???


yuppers i will add u know


hahaha...thanks....


your welcome cause your part of the recrtuiment agency u can chosse a specail titel


hahaha...that so...what kind of title anyway?


any one u make it up
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.