First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Recruitment agency
Member
17615 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / here. XP
Offline
Posted 4/11/09

killerandkain wrote:


Milafe31 wrote:

wooh. can i be also a recruiter??


yes u can be


thank you. :]]
Member
234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / IN NIGHT CLASS OF...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
CAN I ALSO BE ONE TOO! I'LL DO MY BEST!
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
I would like to join this group as well if you dont mind im still sorta new to all this but that wont stop me from joining this group and also Kanami14 introduced me to the group
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/26/09

Kanami14 wrote:

CAN I ALSO BE ONE TOO! I'LL DO MY BEST!





Tre92 wrote:

I would like to join this group as well if you dont mind im still sorta new to all this but that wont stop me from joining this group and also Kanami14 introduced me to the group


sure i will add u too now rebemeber to invite your buddies
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 4/27/09
oh btw KillerandKain u wouldnt happen to play Phantasy Star Universe would u?
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 4/27/09

Tre92 wrote:

oh btw KillerandKain u wouldnt happen to play Phantasy Star Universe would u?


yuppers i have i love that game
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/2/09
oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

Tre92 wrote:

oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol


i know how u feel i havent played on it in a while cause i havent got my ps2 pluged into the intetnet
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:

oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol


i know how u feel i havent played on it in a while cause i havent got my ps2 pluged into the intetnet


well now that i got a ps3 i didnt have to worry about the internet plug -in thing anymore since it could do wireless which made me a very happy but lonely psu player xD
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/13/09

Tre92 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:

oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol


i know how u feel i havent played on it in a while cause i havent got my ps2 pluged into the intetnet


well now that i got a ps3 i didnt have to worry about the internet plug -in thing anymore since it could do wireless which made me a very happy but lonely psu player xD


i see well i would play with ya but i cant hook up to the net and im to poor to buy a ps3
Member
169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 5/14/09

killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:

oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol


i know how u feel i havent played on it in a while cause i havent got my ps2 pluged into the intetnet


well now that i got a ps3 i didnt have to worry about the internet plug -in thing anymore since it could do wireless which made me a very happy but lonely psu player xD


i see well i would play with ya but i cant hook up to the net and im to poor to buy a ps3


hey its cool but it would be fun if we could play a game together one day and trust me nobody is poor a ps3 cost almost as much as a computer since it is in a way a computer
Creator
29593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / uk
Offline
Posted 5/15/09

Tre92 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


Tre92 wrote:

oh cool i just had to ask because of ur picture i have it too, but i stop playin it cuz it got boring when u had nobody to play with T^T lol


i know how u feel i havent played on it in a while cause i havent got my ps2 pluged into the intetnet


well now that i got a ps3 i didnt have to worry about the internet plug -in thing anymore since it could do wireless which made me a very happy but lonely psu player xD


i see well i would play with ya but i cant hook up to the net and im to poor to buy a ps3


hey its cool but it would be fun if we could play a game together one day and trust me nobody is poor a ps3 cost almost as much as a computer since it is in a way a computer


i cant afford to spend 300 pounds on a ps3 i just brougth a laptop for uni for less than that and im unemployed and im going to uni so i cant afford it
Member
18659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK london
Offline
Posted 7/21/09

killerandkain wrote:


dol_lob wrote:


killerandkain wrote:


dol_lob wrote:

ooooo~ may i be a recruiter?
even though i dont hav many buddies ill try and encourage them to invite thier friends so EVEN MORE ppl will join da group~!!!


yuppers u can be


ooo yippie thankies~


what specail tiled do u wnat to have??


ooOOOoooh mi god sorry i havent replied to this~!!
uno i havent been active in this group since a long time =S
um i dnt relli mind wat name oh can yu make me one?
thnnx ^^
3209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Osaka, Japan
Offline
Posted 7/11/11
can i be one? i want to help!!^^ and i'll do my best
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.