Alucard vs. Grave
831 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Central United St...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
who is the better dual gun slinging dead guy?
Alucard

or Grave
12041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Scotland,Glasgow
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
BRANDON HEAT (GRAVE) HELL YEAHHHHHH ALWAYS
I like Alucard too but Grave would kick ass
2059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Bebop
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Even though i think Grave is more cooler, i think Allucard would win given the fact that he's pratically imortal and has some wierd ass power, where as Grave has to go through all that crap to stay alive.
12041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Scotland,Glasgow
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

Even though i think Grave is more cooler, i think Allucard would win given the fact that he's pratically imortal and has some wierd ass power, where as Grave has to go through all that crap to stay alive.
Yes but Alucard needs permission to uses his powers, its been awhile since I watched Hellsing but I can remember some sort of seal that stopped Alucard using all his powers and he could only use them if Integra let him.



6904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Newfoundland , c...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

GunSlingerGaz wrote:


Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

Even though i think Grave is more cooler, i think Allucard would win given the fact that he's pratically imortal and has some wierd ass power, where as Grave has to go through all that crap to stay alive.
Yes but Alucard needs permission to uses his powers, its been awhile since I watched Hellsing but I can remember some sort of seal that stopped Alucard using all his powers and he could only use them if Integra let him.





he could remove the first seal himself the second seal he had to get permission for i do believe and i think Alucard is cooler
12041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Scotland,Glasgow
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

amafiahitman wrote:


GunSlingerGaz wrote:


Neo_Akatsuki wrote:

Even though i think Grave is more cooler, i think Allucard would win given the fact that he's pratically imortal and has some wierd ass power, where as Grave has to go through all that crap to stay alive.
Yes but Alucard needs permission to uses his powers, its been awhile since I watched Hellsing but I can remember some sort of seal that stopped Alucard using all his powers and he could only use them if Integra let him.





he could remove the first seal himself the second seal he had to get permission for i do believe and i think Alucard is cooler


*GASP* although Alucard is cool nothing is cooler than the HEAT

Posted 1/15/09
Alucard? l:
Dont know the other dude.
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
No Vs Thread!
You must be logged in to post.