First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What was the best Birthday present you've ever got?
12533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Mine was probably a brand new computer.
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

IsakuRain wrote:

Mine was probably a brand new computer.


Same here. Probably the most expensive thing anyone in my family has ever gotten for me.

I wish my family gave me money like other families.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
The thing I'm using to post this reply
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Nyarth wrote:

The thing I'm using to post this reply


A machine attached to a hamster in a wheel?
Posted 1/15/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



I spit on your dream car.
53942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

JacopeX wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

The thing I'm using to post this reply


A machine attached to a hamster in a wheel?


...close enough
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



I spit on your dream car.


its not a dream car if i got it irl, yo
8221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / yamaku
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



I CALL SHENS YO
Posted 1/15/09

Nyarth wrote:


JacopeX wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

The thing I'm using to post this reply


A machine attached to a hamster in a wheel?


...close enough

>_>.
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09

Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



I spit on your dream car.


its not a dream car if i got it irl, yo




No. That's JOHN FENZEL's car.



Check out the image link you got there:
[img*]http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/veyron06_06.jpg[/img*]
I put asterisk on [*img] to see where you got the pic link.
2279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Omnipresent
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


Nyarth wrote:


JacopeX wrote:


Nyarth wrote:

The thing I'm using to post this reply


A machine attached to a hamster in a wheel?


...close enough

>_>.


You have some running to do.
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
Mmmm, material wise. My 32'' HDTV sony bravia in my room for my brand new Ps3 and my beloved 360 My room is truly paradise. Although my parents moved my gaming PC out the room and put it into the computer room... then removed the door so I wont be locked in doing god knows what... What the fuck ):
5156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:


Teresa_Yuuki wrote:



I spit on your dream car.


its not a dream car if i got it irl, yo




No. That's JOHN FENZEL's car.



Check out the image link you got there:
[img*]http://johnfenzel.typepad.com/john_fenzels_blog/images/veyron06_06.jpg[/img*]
I put asterisk on [*img] to see where you got the pic link.



its a pic OF the car i have, i didnt say the car in the pic is mine.

Posted 1/15/09
A new 20 inch T.V. and an Xbox, this was when I was younger and the Xbox came out a few months ago. I also got a Gameboy Advance XP a couple of birthdays later, oh and a pizza with a huge chocolate cake!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.