First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You know your obsessed with shugo chara when......
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/6/09

SCpwns wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

♥ you laugh out of nowhere because you thought of the part where Amu walks in on Tadase in a skirt.


lol I do that too. I even have the clip on my iPod (if I'm sad I watch it. It usually makes me laugh and feel better lol)
Posted 6/6/09

aimzstar24 wrote:


SCpwns wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

♥ you laugh out of nowhere because you thought of the part where Amu walks in on Tadase in a skirt.


lol I do that too. I even have the clip on my iPod (if I'm sad I watch it. It usually makes me laugh and feel better lol)


Hehee, I always smile 'cause I think of it and people go, "...What're you smiling at?" And then I tell them ALLLL about Shugo Chara and they're just like, "Uh...right...." ><

Member
41 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 6/7/09
I know i'm a Shugo Chara fan because i do all of these things and more:
When you grow your hair to make it look like Rima's
When you buy loads head bands just like hers
When you dress like Rima
When you say "BALA-BALANCE!" randomly in school and do the moves to go with it XD
When you can't wait untill monday because its your birthday and you know you'll get money to
buy the manga books from amazon! <3
When you obsess over how amazingly hot Ikuto is
When you say IKUTO in a really cute Yoru-like voice over and over and over to annoy your friends
When you print off loads of pictures of Rima and then draw them
When you put yout name on msn as Rima <3
When you want all the keyrings and anything to do with Shugo Chara
When you get amazed about last night when you watched the episode where its rima's birthday
JUST besfore its YOUR birthday! [Coincident, I think not! XD]
When you wish you could be with Ikuto all day everyday
When you REALLY badly want Rima's Clown Drop outfit <3 [I would so wear it outside!!]
When you always talki about shugo chara
When you and your group of friends all have names of one of the charactors in shugo chara
[Me: Rima, Shana: Amu, Mel: Utau, Tari: Nadeshiko and Nadi: Lulu XD]
When you laugh at Tadase in a skirt
When you try to find out every peice of information about Rima
When you LOVE this forum to bits and when you do all of this and more...


xx
Posted 6/7/09

hikarumiaka wrote:

When you claim Ikuto to be yours...


'cause he is mine. xD
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/10/09 , edited 6/10/09
Here's another one to add to my list:
-You accidently put a Shugo Chara reference in your Hamlet essay (which was my Literature exam) (I just took one look at the sentence and was like "Yep, sounds like a Shugo Chara reference" lol)
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

You realize that your life sucks because you are not Amu :/
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

You realize that your life sucks because you are not Amu :/
Member
799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

You realize that your life sucks because you are not Amu :/
Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/10/09
You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....
-You think you're going insane because you're seeing/hearing Shugo Chara references EVERYWHERE (seriously. I think I found one on my GAT [an exam] today)
Posted 6/11/09

aimzstar24 wrote:

You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....
-You think you're going insane because you're seeing/hearing Shugo Chara references EVERYWHERE (seriously. I think I found one on my GAT [an exam] today)


haha i can totally relate XD
Posted 6/11/09

MashiroRima_ wrote:

I know i'm a Shugo Chara fan because i do all of these things and more:
When you grow your hair to make it look like Rima's
When you buy loads head bands just like hers
When you dress like Rima
When you say "BALA-BALANCE!" randomly in school and do the moves to go with it XD
When you can't wait untill monday because its your birthday and you know you'll get money to
buy the manga books from amazon! <3
When you obsess over how amazingly hot Ikuto is
When you say IKUTO in a really cute Yoru-like voice over and over and over to annoy your friends
When you print off loads of pictures of Rima and then draw them
When you put yout name on msn as Rima <3
When you want all the keyrings and anything to do with Shugo Chara
When you get amazed about last night when you watched the episode where its rima's birthday
JUST besfore its YOUR birthday! [Coincident, I think not! XD]
When you wish you could be with Ikuto all day everyday
When you REALLY badly want Rima's Clown Drop outfit <3 [I would so wear it outside!!]
When you always talki about shugo chara
When you and your group of friends all have names of one of the charactors in shugo chara
[Me: Rima, Shana: Amu, Mel: Utau, Tari: Nadeshiko and Nadi: Lulu XD]
When you laugh at Tadase in a skirt
When you try to find out every peice of information about Rima
When you LOVE this forum to bits and when you do all of this and more...


xx


hehe i do a bunch of those XDDDDD
Member
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/12/09
ZOMG this is so funny!!! I do about half of those lol!
Posted 6/12/09 , edited 6/12/09
When you think you have your own chara.
When you pretend to be Utau and sing Black Diamond or something in the bathtub.
When you pretend you can unlock your heart and you're really just making a fool of yourself.
When you start talking to your "chara"
When you sit at the computer screen waiting for the next episode to come out.
When you pin Shugo Chara pictures on your wall and hope for them to come alive
When you wake up in the morning and start singing a song about how great Amuto or Tadamu is.
When you dream about Shugo Chara
When you jump up and down whenever something happens about Tadamu or Amuto
When you eat dinner you pretend to let your "chara" eat first.
When you suddenly run out of the house pretending to catch X-Eggs.
When all of a sudden you blurt out "Chara Nyari! [your made-up chara nyari name]!!"
When you draw loads of SC pictures.
When your friends tell you that you need to get a life!!

Member
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / A Chocolate Mint.
Offline
Posted 6/13/09
You know you're obsessed with Shugo Chara when....

When you wish you could be with Ikuto all day everyday
Member
1527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/15/09
when...

Even though your not allowed to get on the computer you sneak on to watch Shugo Chara
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.