First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
NEW Banner/Background
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

hanahitotsu wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:


Karin55 wrote:


hanahitotsu wrote:

Wow did you make this?
The group's a lot prettier now^^


no... otherwise why would i say i wish more was added?
and.. i'd have to be a mod.. which i wrote for my thing in that forum topic 4ever... -3-


Oh I see -0-


life stinks lol


Lolz but I really like the banner,,
You wish it was Ikuto instead? o.o;;


no. i just wish that ikuto was also added.. and maybe dia too?
Member
69116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / i like to move it...
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Karin55 wrote:
no. i just wish that ikuto was also added.. and maybe dia too?

But Dia would be considered a spoiler for new viewers though. After all, she doesn't appear in the anime until much later.
Member
30520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


Karin55 wrote:
no. i just wish that ikuto was also added.. and maybe dia too?

But Dia would be considered a spoiler for new viewers though. After all, she doesn't appear in the anime until much later.


i know but weren't we all spoiled when we came here anyway?
the day i came here i already knew about dia because of spoilers
(and spoiler pics)
Member
24468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Karin55 wrote:


xxrawrbabyrawrxx wrote:


Karin55 wrote:
no. i just wish that ikuto was also added.. and maybe dia too?

But Dia would be considered a spoiler for new viewers though. After all, she doesn't appear in the anime until much later.


i know but weren't we all spoiled when we came here anyway?
the day i came here i already knew about dia because of spoilers
(and spoiler pics)


lol, my avatar. Too bad, people should love spoilers. Like, on Fruits Basket, right when I had only finished reading 6/23 volumes, I purposefully read the last page of the last book and spoiled it. xD
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.