First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
FLAME
Kiki's Customer Support Service
Kiki 
100008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Nova Scotia
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kippu wrote:

I'm guessing someone got flamed

flaming
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-56675/Flaming.html?src=trail'

which got locked for:
Unwarranted anger and actions
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=18091


you still give them threads. atleast theres somebody still doing some work. unlike my lazy ass
~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways.......i'm not going to answer to your question because i really forgot what the topic is


Actually I haven't been around much like I used to. The mods are starting to annoy me. Some of them suck at locking threads and give bad advice before they lock. I still report because I have a problem
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


maplesupersun wrote:

Just wondering. As anyone seen a monofag before? Some dude said he owns a monofag. I just wanted to know what one was...

You are a prime example of a monofag.


Please Explain
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
I'm pretty sure sooner or later someone would come along and say:
FLAME FOR LIFE, FFF
Posted 1/15/09

maplesupersun wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


maplesupersun wrote:

Just wondering. As anyone seen a monofag before? Some dude said he owns a monofag. I just wanted to know what one was...

You are a prime example of a monofag.


Please Explain

A singular testicled homosexual.
Just made that one up.
1131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / earth
Offline
Posted 1/15/09

SeductiveGerbil wrote:


maplesupersun wrote:


SeductiveGerbil wrote:


maplesupersun wrote:

Just wondering. As anyone seen a monofag before? Some dude said he owns a monofag. I just wanted to know what one was...

You are a prime example of a monofag.


Please Explain

A singular testicled homosexual.
Just made that one up.


Humm... I'll refer people to this post later on in life... I'll also tell my lawyer so he can use it in his cases
Posted 1/15/09

Kippu wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


Kippu wrote:

I'm guessing someone got flamed

flaming
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-56675/Flaming.html?src=trail'

which got locked for:
Unwarranted anger and actions
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=18091


you still give them threads. atleast theres somebody still doing some work. unlike my lazy ass
~~~~~~~~~~~~
anyways.......i'm not going to answer to your question because i really forgot what the topic is


Actually I haven't been around much like I used to. The mods are starting to annoy me. Some of them suck at locking threads and give bad advice before they lock. I still report because I have a problem


wow that is a problem. most people now don't even bother giving the right thread. maybe i should hop on the train of "mini-mods".............fuck no
1338 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Florida
Offline
Posted 1/15/09
What's the point of this thread?
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 1/15/09
Troll A person that goes around internet forums or chat rooms and post offensive or off-topic shit to start arguments with other users for their own enjoyment.

Flamers Is like a hostle fight between internent users. They usually have no point, are non-productive and eventually end with either both of the people being banned or suspended.

This is from personal experience.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.