First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Avi's Shop
Posted 1/15/09 , edited 4/7/09
Rules:
Each Avi can be sold 6 times
Be patient with the mods
Pay the price
Complete the following:
Text:
Which avi:
Did you pay?

Styles:

dong_nhi228:


ngale338


Anna_chan_13
Sold Out! Making more....


szhiya


sandynator


XXsoltyXX


-Z3rO-LoV3-
Posted 1/16/09


Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]
Posted 1/16/09

Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]


please just pay for it ^.^
Posted 1/16/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]



please just pay for it ^.^


already did =]
upload -- (yep)
invite -- (yep)
Posted 1/16/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]



please just pay for it ^.^


already did =]
upload -- (yep)
invite -- (yep)


here you go:
Posted 1/16/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]



please just pay for it ^.^


already did =]
upload -- (yep)
invite -- (yep)


here you go:


thx .! my sis says she likes it .^^ um. .is it okay if yuu remove the Simple Cate written above i hope it's okay ..
Posted 1/16/09

hAnNSaM wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


hAnNSaM wrote:


midnightdarkness wrote:


Name: hanna
Text: krisgirl then below it put kris-chan [this is for meh sis]

thx [^^]



please just pay for it ^.^


already did =]
upload -- (yep)
invite -- (yep)


here you go:


thx .! my sis says she likes it .^^ um. .is it okay if yuu remove the Simple Cate written above i hope it's okay ..


yup yup here u go:
Posted 1/16/09

yup yup here u go:


yay .! thx
Posted 1/18/09


can i get midnightdarkness the 3rd one please?
text: Bloodyredrose and rose-chan
Posted 1/18/09

bloodyredrose wrote:



can i get midnightdarkness the 3rd one please?
text: Bloodyredrose and rose-chan


here you go:
Posted 1/18/09

midnightdarkness wrote:


bloodyredrose wrote:



can i get midnightdarkness the 3rd one please?
text: Bloodyredrose and rose-chan


here you go:


thank you ill pay for it now
Requester
2199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Name: Ume-chan
Text: pink_jam
can i have ngale338's sample 3? thnx...^^
Posted 1/18/09

pink_jam wrote:

Name: Ume-chan
Text: pink_jam
can i have ngale338's sample 3? thnx...^^


here you go i hope you like it:
Posted 1/18/09
Name: Cheng-Chan
Text: ngale338

Midnightdarkness's number 5 ^^ please

7 cute pics: uploaded check
7 invites : check
Posted 1/18/09

ngale338 wrote:

Name: Cheng-Chan
Text: ngale338

Midnightdarkness's number 5 ^^ please

7 cute pics: uploaded check
7 invites : check


here you go:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.