Created by TeSsHi-AmY
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Who do you think should be our BANANA TEGOIST of the month?
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 2/1/09


Look at the picture..

Tegoshi-sama is eating a banana, isnt he? (Or more like touching it with his lips)

Well.. for an ero-ouji to be eating a banana.. We all know the implications of that.. So i have decided to come up with the title
BANANA TEGOIST to honor Tegoshi-sama. XD

Minna-san! Please vote for the Tegoist whom you think fits the role the best.


EDITTED:Voting will end on 14 February 2009(Yesh!u've got it...VALENTINE'S DAY~!!!!)


HAPPY VOTING!!!!
Posted 1/16/09
O_O I'm on the voting! XDD YAYY~
Tegoist
39770 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In Eunhyuk's hear...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
i wonder why i'm on the voting also LOL seriously, i don't even fit the role
Angel
10506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / facebook..lol
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
it seems it's between lailai and yanyan..rofl
Posted 1/16/09
I voted for yan-chan ^.^
Angel
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
YAY ITS FINALLY UP!!!!

umm.. but lol. i was seriously puzzled by whom to vote for lol.. they are all such un-ero tegoists haha.. if chichi was up there, i would vote for her immediately lol. XDDD

i voted for amy-chan lol.

GO AMY-CHAN!!!!! XDDD
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

ulteyejx wrote:

YAY ITS FINALLY UP!!!!

umm.. but lol. i was seriously puzzled by whom to vote for lol.. they are all such un-ero tegoists haha.. if chichi was up there, i would vote for her immediately lol. XDDD

i voted for amy-chan lol.

GO AMY-CHAN!!!!! XDDD


un-ero?LOL....i should be more ero like my avi then...LOL

Angel
4645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/18/09


oh yes lol.. and with you neing so ero, our group will be hotter and hotter and tegoshi-sama will get to know us.. and.. OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZE US AS HIS FANS!!!!!!! XDDDDDD
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

ulteyejx wrote:



oh yes lol.. and with you neing so ero, our group will be hotter and hotter and tegoshi-sama will get to know us.. and.. OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZE US AS HIS FANS!!!!!!! XDDDDDD


YESH!he should be happy to know dat his fans are as ero as he is i'll be more ero in the future...ganbattemasu....rofl
Tegoist
3619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ummm...idk!!??
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
uwaaa i really want to vote but i havent been active to c whose been a bit naughty (hehe) but GL to all contestants...hmmm im not sure if the other angels want it but...we should mention the prizes for winning ><
Tegoist
10486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / jakarta
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
i voted mimi-chan!!!!! >w<
go mimi-chan~~!!!!
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

enggar wrote:

i voted mimi-chan!!!!! >w<
go mimi-chan~~!!!!


arigatou~!!!!*hugggies*

Tegoist
10486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / jakarta
Offline
Posted 1/27/09

TeSsHi-AmY wrote:


enggar wrote:

i voted mimi-chan!!!!! >w<
go mimi-chan~~!!!!


arigatou~!!!!*hugggies*



hehehe... dou iteshimashite mimi-chan!!!! >w< *neko hug back*
Tegoist
2877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Ryutaro Morimoto
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

TeSsHi-AmY wrote:



Look at the picture..

Tegoshi-sama is eating a banana, isnt he? (Or more like touching it with his lips)

Well.. for an ero-ouji to be eating a banana.. We all know the implications of that.. So i have decided to come up with the title
BANANA TEGOIST to honor Tegoshi-sama. XD

Minna-san! Please vote for the Tegoist whom you think fits the role the best.


EDITTED:Voting will end on 14 February 2009(Yesh!u've got it...VALENTINE'S DAY~!!!!)


HAPPY VOTING!!!!



i would LOVE to be that banana
Angel
10923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 2/3/09

miss_lovely wrote:


TeSsHi-AmY wrote:



Look at the picture..

Tegoshi-sama is eating a banana, isnt he? (Or more like touching it with his lips)

Well.. for an ero-ouji to be eating a banana.. We all know the implications of that.. So i have decided to come up with the title
BANANA TEGOIST to honor Tegoshi-sama. XD

Minna-san! Please vote for the Tegoist whom you think fits the role the best.


EDITTED:Voting will end on 14 February 2009(Yesh!u've got it...VALENTINE'S DAY~!!!!)


HAPPY VOTING!!!!



i would LOVE to be that banana


This time we'll name the winner "Miss Valentine Banana"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.