First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
what do u think would happen if the world let u carry any weapon in public?
Posted 1/23/09
O_O so much violence.........
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I thought you COULD carry any weapon in public so long as it's not concealed???
Posted 2/2/09

rexxar wrote:


snow_demon wrote:

I always thought of what would happen if the world let anyone for the age 15 and up to carry weapons in public with out a license. I'm not worried about the terrorist i would be more worried about the anime crazy peeps and dungeons & dragon nerds. i think they would go crazy swinging around a cosplay sword. One time at a anime convetion a stupid anime nerd swung sword around like an dumbass and cut a little child finger off and thats


The world will fucking ends okay?


no it wouldnt.
Posted 2/2/09
It'd be easier to gets ass and we can shoot ugly people..
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
LOL, that'd be super awesome! though I wouldn't really like my neighborhood as much anymore
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

snow_demon wrote:


rexxar wrote:


snow_demon wrote:

I always thought of what would happen if the world let anyone for the age 15 and up to carry weapons in public with out a license. I'm not worried about the terrorist i would be more worried about the anime crazy peeps and dungeons & dragon nerds. i think they would go crazy swinging around a cosplay sword. One time at a anime convetion a stupid anime nerd swung sword around like an dumbass and cut a little child finger off and thats


The world will fucking ends okay?


no it wouldnt.


That post was 2 weeks ago? why the hell you replying now?
Posted 2/2/09
*at the cafe*

kid: can I have a cheese sandwich plz.
cafelady: no, we're clean out... how about ham.
kid: O__O ..... wut?
cafelady: we're.out.
kid: ... *pulls out a pistol*
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Sounds stupid to me
Posted 2/2/09
is they let me carry round a weapon, i would be dead by now or sum1 would have died. make that a lot of sum1's
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09
People already carry weapons in public. Guns, knifes, mace, pencils, etcetc. You know, people do carry these around under their shirts, in their pockets in stuff.
Posted 2/2/09
teh worlds end =_=
Posted 2/2/09
World War 3 ^^
Posted 2/4/09

rexxar wrote:


snow_demon wrote:


rexxar wrote:


snow_demon wrote:

I always thought of what would happen if the world let anyone for the age 15 and up to carry weapons in public with out a license. I'm not worried about the terrorist i would be more worried about the anime crazy peeps and dungeons & dragon nerds. i think they would go crazy swinging around a cosplay sword. One time at a anime convetion a stupid anime nerd swung sword around like an dumbass and cut a little child finger off and thats


The world will fucking ends okay?


no it wouldnt.


That post was 2 weeks ago? why the hell you replying now?


LOL sorry i work out most of the time so i dont have time to get on and chat to nerds. not like ur one.
82628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / London
Offline
Posted 2/4/09

noodle_x wrote:

*at the cafe*

kid: can I have a cheese sandwich plz.
cafelady: no, we're clean out... how about ham.
kid: O__O ..... wut?
cafelady: we're.out.
kid: ... *pulls out a pistol*


OMG...Hilarious...

If I was to carry a weapon...Porbably be a shuriken..=]
24893 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Finland
Offline
Posted 2/4/09
Lots of accidental deaths. Lots.

I'm clumsy.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.