First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Horikita Maki, the next Sawajiri?
Posted 1/16/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


usagi92 wrote:

-Turbo-, why r u soo rude. I am stating my opinion and try to set thing clear. While the only repond I get from uis like" whatevever, they are jealous of maki, I am not going to bother to know the reason why people dont like maki acting" most of the time criticizing is what make an actress realize that she still need to work on her acing

Don't bother with him; ignore, ignore, ignore. If you had seen him in the other Maki thread, you'd know how pointless it is to argue with someone so stubborn, hypocritical, and self-righteous.


this guy and maeman should make a nice couple.

LOL. So you've encountered them as well?
Posted 1/16/09

usagi92 wrote:

-Turbo-, why r u soo rude. I am stating my opinion and try to set thing clear. While the only repond I get from uis like" whatevever, they are jealous of maki, I am not going to bother to know the reason why people dont like maki acting" most of the time criticizing is what make an actress realize that she still need to work on her acing


How am I rude? This is what I said


-Turbo- wrote:

Fine then..
I'll go tell maki to change the expression on her face..
So according to you, that should solve the problem.

Now theres no need for hundreds of threads and posts like these.


That wasn't rude that was me being very respectful



Now usually I am rude on these kinds of threads and this is the reason..


Jei_Ken wrote:

That sucks, I love Maki so much she's so cute. But she does seem like one to have bad behaviour, like those double personalities.

maybe she's just stressed cos she's got many fans to please.


Poeple like maki but these hater threads (which are usually filled with
exaggerations, jealously, lies, and judgements) change peoples opinion
of a good, popular, and positive actress.

Its like you cant find anything negative about her so people try to create stuff
so they can criticize

Not to mention the new
people who are finding out about her, why give them a bad first impression
with your judgements.

She may have her flaws but what actress or just what person doesnt?
How would you like people to judge you just for you being yourself..
or criticizing all your flaws?

Everyone one of you must be prettier than
she is since you always have something to say about her face right??

Its just as easy to point out the positives in people and make them feel
better about themselves. And make other fell good about other people.


@ topic poster (because i noticed you were talking to me)
ゴシップは罪です
and gossip is a sin


1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

BE_LOVED wrote:


nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


usagi92 wrote:

-Turbo-, why r u soo rude. I am stating my opinion and try to set thing clear. While the only repond I get from uis like" whatevever, they are jealous of maki, I am not going to bother to know the reason why people dont like maki acting" most of the time criticizing is what make an actress realize that she still need to work on her acing

Don't bother with him; ignore, ignore, ignore. If you had seen him in the other Maki thread, you'd know how pointless it is to argue with someone so stubborn, hypocritical, and self-righteous.


this guy and maeman should make a nice couple.

LOL. So you've encountered them as well?


Haha. They're well-known. They always pretend this type of threads are anti-maki threads. Both of them said those who hate/dislike maki are JEALOUS or INSECURE.......There is no need to fight with them.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The woods. LOL.
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

kho1668 wrote:




I've always thought it was on the spot. :/


Always thought that what was on the spot...?

OKAY ON TOPIC:

If it is true then I think it would be acceptable once in a while... Especially with THAT schedule...
I mean like, I'm only a full-time post-secondary student with no job or anything and my social life isn't too hectic but I still have those offdays when I get angry at everyone who talks to me... LMAO.
Posted 1/16/09

Wow. I wonder if they're friends. They've become a sort of entertainment for me, especially the thread she made directed at the thread by gjay. Yea, I'm so sure she's stopped bashing.
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / vietnam
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

BE_LOVED wrote:


Wow. I wonder if they're friends. They've become a sort of entertainment for me, especially the thread she made directed at the thread by gjay. Yea, I'm so sure she's stopped bashing.


haha. I dunt think so. She will do again once she sees this thread. She tried in so many thread alr not only Giay's thread that's why she's well known
Posted 1/16/09

nguyenphuongngocha wrote:


BE_LOVED wrote:


Wow. I wonder if they're friends. They've become a sort of entertainment for me, especially the thread she made directed at the thread by gjay. Yea, I'm so sure she's stopped bashing.


haha. I dunt think so. She will do again once she sees this thread. She tried in so many thread alr not only Giay's thread that's why she's well known

I did see her in one other thread, which is how I found her vandalized Masami picture, where she was bashing so many users and continuously called one of them a slut. Hope she won't cause me to dislike Yoon Eun Hye.
Posted 1/16/09
I dont think she is like that at all.
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Maybe she's just too tired. Who knows. *shrugs*
The entertainment world is harsh. Every little action is accounted for especially if you're popular.
We'll see what develops on in the future.
6802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
he is just behaving like a celeb aren't most of them like that and if not who care's is not that we are the one's who work with her
we don't know her irl she may be a bitch or a really caring person or both
that means she is just human
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
hmm.. never liked her that much in the first place. I think she's just ok.. but now this.. hmm..I don't know what to say.
5196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / F / Sunny California
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
not too surprised, she's too popular. she should change before she gains a bunch of anti-fans.
24986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ♫~Canada~Vancouver☺
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09
Shes better than sawajiri in my opinion:D

whos takashiro?
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

deathnote121 wrote:


omg the next erika? in her dreams....she can never be as beautiful as erika but erika was just being herself and doesnt like the media...i kinda think maki is just putting on an act.
but thats just what i think(:
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
hm wasn't there another thread saying maki is only overrated in cr and wasn't so popular in japan compared to other actresses? =/
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.