First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Anime Endings *Spoilers*
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.


3426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / SORA DE
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
What left me most unsatisfied would be Tactics.

An honorable mention in recent anime is Macademi Wasshoi!
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Duplicate Thread
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

holy_may wrote:

Duplicate Thread


really? i did a search just in case and i couldn't find one.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/16/09

jcruz wrote:

Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.




I agree…. I also add all Angelique series, harukanaru , La Corda & Vampire knight ... The end wasn't satisfying at all to me
37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

jcruz wrote:


holy_may wrote:

Duplicate Thread


really? i did a search just in case and i couldn't find one.


Favorite Anime Ending
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-127094/Favorite-Anime-Ending.html

Most Hated Anime Ending
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-140491/Most-Hated-Anime-Ending.html
17650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:

Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.




I agree…. I also add all Angelique series, harukanaru , La Corda & Vampire knight


I forgot about La Corda!! I totally agree with that one! I mean there wasn't anything on who she'd end up with. But I forgive them since I hear there's a second season.
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

jcruz wrote:


unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:

Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.




I agree…. I also add all Angelique series, harukanaru , La Corda & Vampire knight


I forgot about La Corda!! I totally agree with that one! I mean there wasn't anything on who she'd end up with. But I forgive them since I hear there's a second season.


I'm sorry to tell you this but I heard it's going to be OVA or something like that but not season 2 but I really hope I'm wrong …sigh

3951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i love the ending of code geass, although i have a few presumptions and i've heard/read some rumors......

i don't like the ending of: death note, chrno crusade, blood+, ...

i am not satisfied with the ending of: cooking master boy, air gear, elfen lied, fma, ......

that's all i can think of atm
Posted 1/17/09
Best=Code Geass

Worst=Vampire Knight , Ghost Hunt
223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Ph
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:


unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:

Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.




I agree…. I also add all Angelique series, harukanaru , La Corda & Vampire knight


I forgot about La Corda!! I totally agree with that one! I mean there wasn't anything on who she'd end up with. But I forgive them since I hear there's a second season.


I'm sorry to tell you this but I heard it's going to be OVA or something like that but not season 2 but I really hope I'm wrong …sigh



'i think there really is a season 2. i hope though I understand it well. will be aired on spring [that would be march, i think. you can read it here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-07/la-corda-doro-secondo-passo-tv-special-confirmed
57248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
im sure these is duplicate
503 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Where Soul Meets...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann fits for so many "The Best Anime Blah Blah Blah" Threads. Including this one.
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ewasadjiajdia
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
shounen onmyouji, LA corda D'Oro
9383 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Heavens hopefully ;)
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

airen_013 wrote:


unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:


unicorna wrote:


jcruz wrote:

Which anime's have you watched that had the best or worst finale? Which left you the most unsatisfied?

For me, I think Code Geass definitley had one of the best finales. I love Code geass.

I can't think of an anime that had the worst finale though, but there were lots of animes that left me unsatisfied. Like Ouran High, Perfect Girl Evolution, and Fruits Basket, too name a few. That's only because most of them ended without the couple actually getting together. Well fruits basket kinda did, I just wanted to see a bit more.




I agree…. I also add all Angelique series, harukanaru , La Corda & Vampire knight


I forgot about La Corda!! I totally agree with that one! I mean there wasn't anything on who she'd end up with. But I forgive them since I hear there's a second season.


I'm sorry to tell you this but I heard it's going to be OVA or something like that but not season 2 but I really hope I'm wrong …sigh



'i think there really is a season 2. i hope though I understand it well. will be aired on spring [that would be march, i think. you can read it here.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2008-12-07/la-corda-doro-secondo-passo-tv-special-confirmed




yah I read that article before but you know the disturbing word is (special) so I thought if it was second season they would say so but they didn't they only said special which could also mean ova I really really hope I'm wrong

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.