First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Abandon Factory
Posted 1/25/09

vue123 wrote:

(see you on the other forum)


( k)
Posted 1/28/09
*walks in towards the couch*
Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

*walks in towards the couch*


Runs in front of her and jumps down on the couch Haha i said as i reached for a bottle of vodka and began to chug it....

Posted 1/28/09
Hey !
*sits down after him and takes another bottle*
Dont drink it all ! lets make a toast !
*raises the bottle into the air*
Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

Hey !
*sits down after him and takes another bottle*
Dont drink it all ! lets make a toast !
*raises the bottle into the air*


To what??? i said as as i took the bottle out of her hands....
Posted 1/28/09
I dont know !
anything good like ohh I know !

*takes snatches the bottle and raises her arm*
To my brother....Haden
*smiles*
Your the best brother ever and no one can ever replace you
*lowers her arm and starts drinking*
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

I dont know !
anything good like ohh I know !

*takes snatches the bottle and raises her arm*
To my brother....Haden
*smiles*
Your the best brother ever and no one can ever replace you
*lowers her arm and starts drinking*


I took the bottle from her hands, stood up and raised it in the air and to Ana.... the greatest sister ever!!! i began to chug the whole thing and fell back down onto the couch....
Posted 1/28/09
*smiles*
your drunk huh?
*laughs*
I didnt even get to drink that much !
*takes another bottle and starts to drink it down*
*tossed the empty bottle on the couch*
Your totally drunk...
I thought that you can take more than that
*gets up and starts to wobble*


Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

*smiles*
your drunk huh?
*laughs*
I didnt even get to drink that much !
*takes another bottle and starts to drink it down*
*tossed the empty bottle on the couch*
Your totally drunk...
I thought that you can take more than that
*gets up and starts to wobble*




Look who is talking i said as i stood up and fell on top of her.... HaHa
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
dont.... even start with me
*pushes him off*
Geez your heavy
Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

dont.... even start with me
*pushes him off*
Geez your heavy


Thats just all my muscle i said with a chuckle as i stood up, but fell over onto a table. I laughed, rolled off and hit my head on the corner of another table Owwwww......
Posted 1/28/09 , edited 1/28/09
*gets up and walks over to him laughing*
Ahhahaha ! man that must of hurt !
*trying to keep her balance but then trips on a bottle*
*makes a loud thud*
Ow ! damn bottles...
*gets up and kicks it*
Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

*gets up and walks over to him laughing*
Ahhahaha ! man that must of hurt !
*trying to keep her balance*


I reached back and felt the blood on the back of my head. I looked at my hand, it was covered in blood. Ya.. it does I said as i got back up....
Posted 1/28/09
*walks over to him*
Wait your bleeding....
*sighs*
your alway getting hurt...
*wobbles towards the closet to get the bandages*
Posted 1/28/09

vue123 wrote:

*walks over to him*
Wait your bleeding....
*sighs*
your alway getting hurt...
*wobbles towards the closet to get the bandages*


Ya... i said as i could feel blood running down my back....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.