First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Chara Academy!
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/5/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: I'm sorry Hikaru but I can't let you kill dreams for just a quick buck, I want to forgive you so I'll ask again. Please come with me, there is no need for you to work for Easter anymore, its not like you are doing this because you like it so why not just quit!? I know that you're going to say that you need enough money to get by and whatever and thats fine but this is not the way to do it. For christ sakes you can live with me untill you can find a new job and make up some money to do what ever you want to do.

Kyosuke: I thought that might be your plan.

Junichiro: yes and I'm prepaired to make good on it. Hikaru quit Easter and fight them with me, you don't know how horrible they truly are...

Kyosuke: Juni? are you sure?

Junichiro: yes she needs to know. Hikaru, I used to work for Easter just as you do now. I was young and foolish, they had told me that if I could get them the embryo that they would be able to bring back my late mother...this of course was a lie and this lie distroyed thousands of peoples lifes. I just don't want you do be hurt by those bastards.

(oohhh the plot thickens)
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Topdown wrote:

((lol i no right!))
Hikaru: -stops and turns so that u cant see her face- y r u doing this for me? ive only known u for a couple of hours so y?
Yuki: Hikaru!! atop asking questions and just go with him hes trying to help!
Karen: -shushhes Yuki- now would be the best time to shut up.
Nana: yuki dont u remember wat happened last time Hikaru trusted someone?
Yuki: -realizes- ya ur night i rememger -smile fades-
Hikaru: tell me y? y should i trust u when everyone else in the world betrayed me -startes crying- y should i think that ur any different?
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/6/09 , edited 5/6/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: I suppose there is no reason for you to trust me aside from the fact that I'm trying to stop you from doing something that you yourself hate doing -hugs Hikaru- I found out long ago that you don't need a reason to help people, I don't see why you need something to happen or a friendship to form to help people, and besides that both of those things have happened already and that's all the reason I need.

Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/6/09

Topdown wrote:



Hikaru: -hugs back- ok.. ill go with u. but if u evey betray me i swear ill hurt u so bad...
Yuki: yay were going wit them!!! i mean....
Karen: hey Yuki. wats wrong with u? ur actually agreeing with wat HIkaru's doing?
Nana:-gasps- wow! thats never happened before!!
Yuki: -blushes- well i just think that shes making the right decision! thats all
Karen & Nana: uh huh. suure!
Hikaru:-blushes- um u can let go now......
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: oh? judging from how red your face is you don't want me to :3

Kyosuke: *smacks him upside the head* Don't harrass the poor girl!

Junichiro: ow *lets go* fine fine just don't hit me again you slave driver...anyway lets go home Hikaru, I'm sure you're wondering about it.
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

Topdown wrote:


Hikaru:-lets out a sigh of relief- so where do u live??
Yuki: ya where DO u live?
Karen: do u live by urself??
Nana: do u hav any pets?

Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/7/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: Where I live is a surprise

Kyosuke: -to himself- that you are going to hate oh so very much when you find out where that is

Junichiro: Yes I live by myself, because my roommate just graduated and moved out, and yes we have a pet, he is an adorable little kitten that I found, his name is Max. Anyways lets get going, we have....um...stuff to do in the morning and we need the sleep to do it.

Kyosuke: right...stuff

Junichiro: If you would just follow me, we can be there in about 10 mins -grabs Hikaru's hand and starts dragging her behind him-
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/8/09

Topdown wrote:


Hikaru:-follows Junichiro- aw. u hav a kitty? iv always wanted one but couldnt afford it.....
Yuki: ya thats because ur poor!!
Hikaru:-grabs Yuki- watd u say?
Yuki: nothing.
Hikaru: -releases- thats wat i thought.
Nana: where r we going to sleep?
Karen: more importiantly where r -to Hikaru-U going to sleep???
Hikaru: ya where am i going to sleep?
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/9/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: well there are a few places that you can sleep, you can have my bed, or the fold out bed in the couch, or the hammock in the game room, its up to you I suppose, and you three can sleep with Max and Kyosuke on the big cat bed.

Kyosuke: -blush- n-n-not you k-know with me j-just uh you k-know near m-me, oh god I'm shutting up now.

Junichiro: -chuckle-
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

Topdown wrote:


Yuki: -laughs- ok well sleep near u.
Hikaru: did u say game room?? no way u have one of those??
Nana: Hikaru is obsessed with games
Karen: ya shell stay up all night playing them!-laughs-
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: obsessed you say... :3 same here, lets hurry!!!
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

Topdown wrote:

Hikaru: yes games here i come!!!
Yuki: o great here we go again!
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

siarra122 wrote:


Junichiro: well we're here.

Kyosuke: Just refrain from noticing the fact that we live 20 feet from the school.

Junichiro: and um...also I don't really want any truancy officers coming over so, ya I'm going to have to have to ask you to go to school...every day -to Kyosuke- oh you were right that wasn't to bad, here's your dollar you swindler.

Kyosuke: that will teach you to bet against me.
Creator
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 5/10/09

Topdown wrote:


Hikaru:aw every day?!?! thats ok ill just sleep in class! -happy- -realizes- wait a minute. wat did u guys bet on??
Yuki: Hikaru its none of ur buisness!!
Karen: its plently of our buisness! and i want a part in it!
Nana: ya me too!
Moderator
883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Nevada (sooo dry!)
Offline
Posted 5/10/09 , edited 5/10/09

siarra122 wrote:


Kyosuke: He bet me that he would feel bad about making you go to school and if he won then he would get to guilt trip me for a week, and I HATE PUPPY DOG EYES...at least from a guy

Junichiro: and I have mad puppy dog eye skills, anyway lets go in -opens door- ok here it is, your new home! -walks in- ok so let me give you the tour. This is the living room -stumbles- complete with cat toys to trip over heh, also with our couch, tv, and cat bed for Max.
The kitchen is right next to the living room....if you eat all the food then you must buy more so don't do it! Down the hall we have my bedroom, the game room, the random crap room, the bathroom, and my secret hideout, don't ask where it is cuz I won't tell you.

Kyosuke: and don't even try and find it, we have "measures" against intruders set up.

Junichiro: thats right and these "measures" are absolutely diobolical, so suggest you avoid it. Anyways there's no place like home so, mi casa es su casa as they say
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.