First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Will SM debut a new girl group in 2009?
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

SummerKiss wrote:

BLEH..i feel like im being suffocated by the huge amount of girl groups coming out this year =___= gah..theres too many now. Im getting the impression that all these companies are popping out with girl groups to top eachother (well duh lol), its actually pretty interesting and exciting to see which one will survive and who will vanish...



You got that right!
Most girl bands are not so good. More like most of them are lame!..no. wait! make the letters capital

L-A-M-E!!!

Can't wait to see who rots out. And who shines

;>

5607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

nn_93 wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

BLEH..i feel like im being suffocated by the huge amount of girl groups coming out this year =___= gah..theres too many now. Im getting the impression that all these companies are popping out with girl groups to top eachother (well duh lol), its actually pretty interesting and exciting to see which one will survive and who will vanish...



You got that right!
Most girl bands are not so good. More like most of them are lame!..no. wait! make the letters capital

L-A-M-E!!!

Can't wait to see who rots out. And who shines

;>


Gosh. I know! I havent been a big fan of girl groups since Spice girls and Destiny's child LOL...i do like wondergirls and SNSD (only a few members i like, not as a whole), but i feel like these new groups arent too special; they dont really stand out to me that much. I dunno why but i prefer boy bands over girl bands, i think most people do
4650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

SummerKiss wrote:


nn_93 wrote:


SummerKiss wrote:

BLEH..i feel like im being suffocated by the huge amount of girl groups coming out this year =___= gah..theres too many now. Im getting the impression that all these companies are popping out with girl groups to top eachother (well duh lol), its actually pretty interesting and exciting to see which one will survive and who will vanish...



You got that right!
Most girl bands are not so good. More like most of them are lame!..no. wait! make the letters capital

L-A-M-E!!!

Can't wait to see who rots out. And who shines

;>


Gosh. I know! I havent been a big fan of girl groups since Spice girls and Destiny's child LOL...i do like wondergirls and SNSD (only a few members i like, not as a whole), but i feel like these new groups arent too special; they dont really stand out to me that much. I dunno why but i prefer boy bands over girl bands, i think most people do


That's true!
3782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / SD....dati sa MN
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
whoa!
young much!...i think
oh well as long they have real talents....
5155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
What a joke! its not going to succeed so whats the point in wasting their money on it.
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
i suspect SM will release the 'female SHINee'.
cause well. DBSK -> CSJH, Super Junior -> SNSD
this probably won't happen until the 2nd half of the year though. cause you know SNSD is promoting right now, then Super Junior is next and since they are releasing a full album that means they will probably be promoting 2 songs
plus they wouldn't want direct competition with other new debuting girl groups (YG's and a possible JYP one.)
2008 was the year of Boybands
2009 seems like the year of Girl groups >.<
Posted 1/18/09
*sighs*

If they do, Stella Kim should be in it, shouldn't she? :blink:

5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Too many bands will result in the deterioration of some present and new bands.
I think there's no need to rush things.
728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / the 7,107th islan...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
young but sohee's still the cutest
100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i think there's too many girl bands on the music scene -.-;
if they wait longer before debuting the new group
more time for practice
the better they would be[;
16434 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / argentina
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
they are so young!!! they have 15 like me!! aaaaaaaa!!!!
Posted 1/20/09
Well, SHINee is missing their female counterparts. Gosh are they young. How about SM try debuting a solo artist once in a while. Kpop is too damn crowded.
7995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / S.E.A
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

lala726 wrote:

2008 was the year of Boybands
2009 seems like the year of Girl groups >.<


This year = year of girl bands.
one girl band has debuted. next month, YG's girl band is debuting. these two girl bands already have sexy image and their age on average is 20++

SM with a new young girl band?? I can guess it's gonna be "cute" concept. Enough "cute" already!! SM should focus on their current artistes.
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
So far this year, I found like zero girls groups that I tottaly like.
They're good and all but it feels like something is missing.
3450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
.... please no.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.