First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
New girl (After school) wants to be pussycat dolls
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / San Diego Ca (ori...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
Pussy Cat Dolls- Korean style! :-)
dance, song, and overall style is very similar to PCD
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / NYS
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
If they wanna be like pcd then I guess we'll see them on the poles in Vegas.
14619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
there not as hot as pussycat dolls xD
1875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Valencia,Californ...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

teenace wrote:


krngirlfolife wrote:

uhmmm,,
i dont rly like them
i think they are those kinds that want a lot of attention...
i prefer wonder girls and girls generation


I think every idol group and artists want lots of attention,have you seen Kara or Heechul?


oh haha yeahh
4578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / Christmas Island
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
is there EVER going to be a solo artist?
5627 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Cali
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
they seem pretty kool. so far im likin "Ah"
Posted 1/22/09
I really like their song, "AH". It's a good debut, but I don't think they'll be liked by many girls.
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Slovakia
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
GaHee is pretty cool...i have girlcrush on YooChun´s ex...lmao...
Posted 1/22/09

Senta wrote:

I really like their song, "AH". It's a good debut, but I don't think they'll be liked by many girls.


why?
Posted 1/22/09
I like their dancing and they're songs like AH!
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
the first time i saw them that's the
first thing i thought.
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
wooooo.. who are those sexy ladies?
Posted 1/22/09

puppet89 wrote:


Senta wrote:

I really like their song, "AH". It's a good debut, but I don't think they'll be liked by many girls.


why?


Well... to be honest, lots of girls don't like "sexy" entertainers. Maybe because they're jealous, or maybe because they think they look like sluts, idk. =\ I don't, however.
Posted 1/22/09

Senta wrote:


puppet89 wrote:


Senta wrote:

I really like their song, "AH". It's a good debut, but I don't think they'll be liked by many girls.


why?


Well... to be honest, lots of girls don't like "sexy" entertainers. Maybe because they're jealous, or maybe because they think they look like sluts, idk. =\ I don't, however.


maybe in Korea ... 'cause Koda Kumi seems to have harnessed more female fans than male
1652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 1/25/09
ah
i actually like after school =)
and i'm sick of the cute image , i like that they bringing something new to the plate
so good luck after school
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.