First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Kangin will star in new drama
24966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
A new drama in 2009? O_0 i can't wait then!






Super Junior member Kangin, will star in a new lighthearted drama, “Romance Zero” (loosely translated from하자전담반 제로) on MBC DramaNet. Kangin will play the role of a new recruit who works in a marriage consultancy.

The 16 episode drama is expected to air in February 2009.
Posted 1/16/09
Oh really?
So he will be the main?
xDDD
I can't wait either.
^___^
19005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
cool
9000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Country Homes
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
haha^^ i would be funny if his character is someone "serious" cause we already get used of him to all the funny stuff....
1915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
lols, yeah....

poor kangin, he is soo f--ing busy these days!!
chin chin every night, band of brothers, suju comeback, and drama!!
12242 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NY
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
haha thisll be interesting ^^
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / In this world
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Waaah really that's amazing I like that Kangin oppa fighting ^________^
Posted 1/17/09
Wouldn't this be better suited for either the drama section or the SuJu thread?
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

skeletons wrote:

Wouldn't this be better suited for either the drama section or the SuJu thread?


true but hes a singer o-o but then again this is topic is about kangin in a drama o-o i guess it should be in drama section not SuJu though
3545 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
cool. anticipating...
Posted 1/17/09

Shohee wrote:


skeletons wrote:

Wouldn't this be better suited for either the drama section or the SuJu thread?


true but hes a singer o-o but then again this is topic is about kangin in a drama o-o i guess it should be in drama section not SuJu though


Isn't he in Super Junior?
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

skeletons wrote:


Shohee wrote:


skeletons wrote:

Wouldn't this be better suited for either the drama section or the SuJu thread?


true but hes a singer o-o but then again this is topic is about kangin in a drama o-o i guess it should be in drama section not SuJu though


Isn't he in Super Junior?


ah silly me i though SuJu was something else nvm yea it should be in Drama or Suju but should be in drama since its talking about drama
Posted 1/17/09

Shohee wrote:
but should be in drama since its talking about drama


Which is what I initially stated.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

skeletons wrote:


Shohee wrote:
but should be in drama since its talking about drama


Which is what I initially stated. :)


yea then your right :] now all we need now is a mod to move it or lock it which is even better
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Oo ill watch this just cuz of him
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.