First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Avi Requests!
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

iixconnie wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text:iixconnie
Color:anything that matches
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border: no
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): brushes
Mod you're requesting to: anyone one as long the avii looks pretty! :D

~(Done!)~Cuxie


Here u are!:


Srry for the wait. I hope u like it!
A.S. fan
3566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
SNSD Island xP
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


iixconnie wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text:iixconnie
Color:anything that matches
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border: no
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): brushes
Mod you're requesting to: anyone one as long the avii looks pretty! :D

~(Done!)~Cuxie


Here u are!:


Srry for the wait. I hope u like it!


it's so cutee thanks
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

Michystarx wrote:

Text:Hastune Miku Michystarx
Color:anything that matches with the picture
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): tann n thin
Border: nope
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): faded bckground n beam
Mod you're requesting to: MewCuxie12


~(Done!)~Cuxie




I hope u like it and thnx for requesting me! Srry I couldn't do the beam with this pic tho. Is this ok?
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/18/09 , edited 4/18/09

iixconnie wrote:


MewCuxie12 wrote:


iixconnie wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text:iixconnie
Color:anything that matches
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border: no
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): brushes
Mod you're requesting to: anyone one as long the avii looks pretty! :D

~(Done!)~Cuxie


Here u are!:


Srry for the wait. I hope u like it!


it's so cutee thanks


Ur welcome!^^
A.S. fan
16099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / o___o .
Offline
Posted 4/18/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


Michystarx wrote:

Text:Hastune Miku Michystarx
Color:anything that matches with the picture
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): tann n thin
Border: nope
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): faded bckground n beam
Mod you're requesting to: MewCuxie12


~(Done!)~Cuxie




I hope u like it and thnx for requesting me! Srry I couldn't do the beam with this pic tho. Is this ok?



its ok thx!!!!!
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/21/09

winteroo wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text:: school hater
Color:u chose
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):yes
Border:yes
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):if u want
Mod you're requesting to: MewCuxie12


~(Done)~Cuxie


Here u are!


I am so SOOOO sorry you were skipped!!>< You even requested me too! I'M SORRY!! I hope this avi is good enough. And since you were skipped(and I'm really sorry about that!) I made you a complimentary icon!


On behalf of the group, I'm really very sorry! It won't happen again!><
18103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / ⓊⒶⒺ
Offline
Posted 4/22/09

MewCuxie12 wrote:


winteroo wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text:: school hater
Color:u chose
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):yes
Border:yes
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):if u want
Mod you're requesting to: MewCuxie12


~(Done)~Cuxie


Here u are!


I am so SOOOO sorry you were skipped!!>< You even requested me too! I'M SORRY!! I hope this avi is good enough. And since you were skipped(and I'm really sorry about that!) I made you a complimentary icon!


On behalf of the group, I'm really very sorry! It won't happen again!><



no no its ok for me , i am so sorry for bothering you
and i love the avi and the icon so much
THANK YOU SO MUCH

and dont be sad please smile always ok
Posted 4/23/09 , edited 4/23/09
Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: Love ya
Color: blue
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): tall and thin
Border:none
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): any
Mod you're requesting to: anyone
A.S. fan
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/09
Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: kim bum
Color:pink
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border:non
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):its up to u ^^_^^
Mod you're requesting to: anyone
Moderator
13219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
im ur neighbor!
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

amacute wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: kim bum
Color:pink
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border:non
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):its up to u ^^_^^
Mod you're requesting to: anyone


~ DONE ~


here XD hope u like them >_<
A.S. fan
15878 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

xXkamilleXx wrote:


amacute wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: kim bum
Color:pink
Size:(tall&thin, etc.):tall and thin
Border:non
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):its up to u ^^_^^
Mod you're requesting to: anyone


~ DONE ~


here XD hope u like them >_<


OMG!! i dont like it!! i love it instead!!! hihiih super thanks!!!
A.S. fan
249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / TVB world!!!!~
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: KarinxD125
Color: pink
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): tall n thin
Border:no
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): any
Mod you're requesting to: anyone



2nd request:
Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: Support Karin
Color: green
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): 100x100
Border: any
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.):
Mod you're requesting to: any 1


~(In Progress)~Cuxie
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09

Eurhin wrote:

Pic(in a spoiler):

Text: Love ya
Color: blue
Size:(tall&thin, etc.): tall and thin
Border:none
Extras(hearts, stars, etc.): any
Mod you're requesting to: anyone


Hihi!^^ Srry, but could u post a different pic? I'm not sure I can make an avi since part of Miki's head is cut off. Srry. Also, do u want ur name on it?
Posted 4/25/09 , edited 4/25/09
yes please with name!

both pics if u can

but if can't just do the second one
Creator
8827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / My location chang...
Offline
Posted 4/25/09

Eurhin wrote:

yes please with name!

both pics if u can

but if can't just do the second one




There ya go!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.