First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Haunted Schools?
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
well my sch is haunted i guess, buh i never saw anythin wit my own eyes, lol... ppl say it is tho
Posted 12/15/07
Ya! I wanna read more "haunted" stories!
4166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / washington state
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

crunchy_dog_food wrote:

At my elementary school people say that this girl named Mary was killed in the girl's bathroom and if you flush all the toilets and turn on all the faucets AND say her name 3 times she'll come out O.o


lol; they said the same thing in my elementary school too they also said that the body is hidden in the ceiling tile and that's way it always opens when you close the door.It took me all the way till middle school it was just the wind from closing the door.
8471 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
i know one elementary school, there was a coffin with a dead person in it... and i was in that school at that time!
Posted 12/15/07

hated_heart wrote:


lol; they said the same thing in my elementary school too they also said that the body is hidden in the ceiling tile and that's way it always opens when you close the door.It took me all the way till middle school it was just the wind from closing the door.


Haha, That reminds me of the time Tucker tried telling people around us a story.
It was about a day or two before Halloween and we were in math. He was saying that there was brown stains on the tiles because that's where they hid bodies.
He said that at the end of each year, the teachers find the student with the lowest grades, kill them, and hide them in the celing.

I thought it was pretty funny because Andrea believed him and he was saying that the student sitting under the "blood" would be killed because I was sitting under it and I guess he was trying to scare me.
But I didn't believe him because I kept on coming up with a logical explination to about every singe thing he said to try and make his story true.
But then in the next class, he admitted it was just a story he made up.
2041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont need to know...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
there was this girl whogot shot in out school her grave yard is under a tree but 1 day me and my freinds dug up rocks AND FOUND A BONE
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
mines not
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

kassieneji wrote:

there was this girl whogot shot in out school her grave yard is under a tree but 1 day me and my freinds dug up rocks AND FOUND A BONE


FOR REAL?!?! wow thats scary!!!
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 12/15/07
No, though I kind of wanted it to be.

My school got the perfect setting for a scary film so why couldn't it be haunted as well
2041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / dont need to know...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

precious4u wrote:


kassieneji wrote:

there was this girl whogot shot in out school her grave yard is under a tree but 1 day me and my freinds dug up rocks AND FOUND A BONE


FOR REAL?!?! wow thats scary!!!

ya then we gave it to a teacher to check if its a bone the teacher kept quiet and said that shell examin it later and give it back and she never gave it back we we gave it to her her face was all so like scared or sumthin
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

kassieneji wrote:


precious4u wrote:


kassieneji wrote:

there was this girl whogot shot in out school her grave yard is under a tree but 1 day me and my freinds dug up rocks AND FOUND A BONE


FOR REAL?!?! wow thats scary!!!

ya then we gave it to a teacher to check if its a bone the teacher kept quiet and said that shell examin it later and give it back and she never gave it back we we gave it to her her face was all so like scared or sumthin


ok so i bet it is true... thats weirdddd
10520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

precious4u wrote:

Oh yea theres this other school called FDR (Franklin D Roosevelt) that school used to be a graveyard.. which is creepy of course... and they took that graveyard out and made a school... and once there was this rumor that a lunch lady got hung with this sharp hook inside her neck and it was in the lunchroom and she didnt commit suicide or anything and that happened at night when no one is even inside that school. To enter inside you gotta pass this other part of the graveyard... creepyyyy

one of my friends go to dat school
he also told me da same thing
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 12/15/07

coollook wrote:


precious4u wrote:

Oh yea theres this other school called FDR (Franklin D Roosevelt) that school used to be a graveyard.. which is creepy of course... and they took that graveyard out and made a school... and once there was this rumor that a lunch lady got hung with this sharp hook inside her neck and it was in the lunchroom and she didnt commit suicide or anything and that happened at night when no one is even inside that school. To enter inside you gotta pass this other part of the graveyard... creepyyyy

one of my friends go to dat school
he also told me da same thing


yupp cuz its true i guess............
welook 
17501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
well at my school ill lose things, pencil homework, projects-nothing important, and a day l8er it willl be where i left it or something ive looked
6313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / bermuda triangle ;D
Offline
Posted 12/15/07
my school isnt haunted since its kinda new
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.