First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Mod application
Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/16/09 , edited 1/27/09
Be part of our group and help bring a smile on people's face!!!!
Thats our group's mission and we need your help in fulfilling it!!!
Apply to be a mod or an inviter or a picture finder or goal keeper or photo and forum organizer now!!!


for those who are applying to be a mod:



for those who are applying to be an inviter/picture finder/goal keeper/photo and forum organizer:



Thank You!!
Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Username: yikkkes016
Examples of work:


Posted 1/16/09

SapphirePearl wrote:

Be part of our group and help bring a smile on people's face!!!!
Thats our group's mission and we need your help in fulfilling it!!!
Apply to be a mod now!!!


Username:
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you:
(put in spoilers)

Thank You!!


Username: cherrycupid
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you:
(put in spoilers)



there are more examples...these are my works from last year...
Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

cherrycupid wrote:


SapphirePearl wrote:

Be part of our group and help bring a smile on people's face!!!!
Thats our group's mission and we need your help in fulfilling it!!!
Apply to be a mod now!!!


Username:
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you:
(put in spoilers)

Thank You!!


Username: cherrycupid
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you:
(put in spoilers)



there are more examples...these are my works from last year...


Yay!!! Thanks for applying to be a mod!!! ^^ Welcome to the big family of this group!!!

Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

yikkkes016 wrote:

Username: yikkkes016
Examples of work:



Yay!!! Thanks 4 applying 2 become a mod!!! Welcome to the big family of this group!!!

Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/09

SapphirePearl wrote:


yikkkes016 wrote:

Username: yikkkes016
Examples of work:



Yay!!! Thanks 4 applying 2 become a mod!!! Welcome to the big family of this group!!!




thank you too, sariko-chan~ ^^
Cookie Babii :3
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Username: angelgoddess1997 and others~
Examples of work:

51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Username:cindy-vang_LoL
Example's of work:
Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

Username: angelgoddess1997 and others~
Examples of work:



Alrite!!! Thanks 4 applying to be a mod!!! ^^ Welcome to the big family of this group!!!
Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Username:cindy-vang_LoL
Example's of work:

Alrite!!! Thanks 4 applying to be a mod!!! ^^ Welcome to the big family of this group!!!


51312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / My Pillow.
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

SapphirePearl wrote:


cindy-vang_LoL wrote:

Username:cindy-vang_LoL
Example's of work:

Alrite!!! Thanks 4 applying to be a mod!!! ^^ Welcome to the big family of this group!!!




Thank's!
Cookie Babii :3
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Username: sunnyharuhi
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you: (put in spoilers)

Thank You!!
Assistant creator
23141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

sunnyharuhi wrote:

Username: sunnyharuhi
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you: (put in spoilers)

Thank You!!


we'd love to have youu~ ^o^
im sure sariko-chan (SapphirePearl) would agree so too~

so yeah! ^^ welcome, new mod!<33
Assistant creator
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Anime land >
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

yikkkes016 wrote:


sunnyharuhi wrote:

Username: sunnyharuhi
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you: (put in spoilers)

Thank You!!


we'd love to have youu~ ^o^
im sure sariko-chan (SapphirePearl) would agree so too~

so yeah! ^^ welcome, new mod!<33


Yep!! We welcome everyone!!!

Cookie Babii :3
2415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

SapphirePearl wrote:


yikkkes016 wrote:


sunnyharuhi wrote:

Username: sunnyharuhi
Examples of banners or/and aviis made by you: (put in spoilers)

Thank You!!


we'd love to have youu~ ^o^
im sure sariko-chan (SapphirePearl) would agree so too~

so yeah! ^^ welcome, new mod!<33


Yep!! We welcome everyone!!!



thanx^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.