First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Should there be a Werewolf/Lycanthrope Avatar?
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 1/16/09
Personally I think that there should be a Werewolf and/or Lycanthrope avatar. Crunchyland needs a more bestial character. The minotaur girl is ok. The battle dog came close, but it's a dog, not a wolf. So I am begging, someone anyone, just make a Werewolf avatar (and not too human-like, please)!
Member
1594 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Always In Your Mind
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
It can turn out nice, if it is very well done.
1711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Yeah i think that would be a good idea
i would offer to draw it but i suck at drawing
Xaszx 
29650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rawr!
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
you can add your own avatar instead of suggesting it, asking a known avatar maker in one of the CRL groups helps as well, as long as it is good quality, and has a decent amount of items to start with, i dont see the mods saying no..=/

should there be? imho, no
can there be? yes
=P
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(
Moderator
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


STFU! i think a werewolf would be cool, i mean we DO have vampires... doesn't it make sense?
Xaszx 
29650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Rawr!
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
the problem with new avatars are:

1: good starter items but no follow ups, which makes the avatar weak
2: not enough users who would want it
3: no artistic pieces and not just crap made from copyrighted material
4: because it's a new avatar, users can abuse the system by making a new item with crap load stats, which are more often allowed to go through than items for other avatars, it's a known issue (at least to those associated with how the game works), which is why i personally hate new avatars and think we have more than CR needs, but thats just my own opinion
5: everyone wants their own avatar for themselves, this results in almost identical duplicates of items and avatars which abuses the point system associated with adding content as well as it offers nothing other than RP value

just my opinion, not like you gotta listen, ciao~
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


STFU! i think a werewolf would be cool, i mean we DO have vampires... doesn't it make sense?


whats next franken chibi? Cyclops Bishi? fish-girl?
Moderator
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

gunblastergun wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


STFU! i think a werewolf would be cool, i mean we DO have vampires... doesn't it make sense?


whats next franken chibi? Cyclops Bishi? fish-girl?


lol we've already had fish girl... or was it fish boy... i couldn't ever really tell on the mer-girl if it was a really ugly girl or a transvestite.....
Moderator
35491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


STFU! i think a werewolf would be cool, i mean we DO have vampires... doesn't it make sense?


whats next franken chibi? Cyclops Bishi? fish-girl?


lol we've already had fish girl... or was it fish boy... i couldn't ever really tell on the mer-girl if it was a really ugly girl or a transvestite.....


mergirl is gonna get joo, watch >:O
Moderator
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

gunblastergun wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:


Dusterbayala wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


STFU! i think a werewolf would be cool, i mean we DO have vampires... doesn't it make sense?


whats next franken chibi? Cyclops Bishi? fish-girl?


lol we've already had fish girl... or was it fish boy... i couldn't ever really tell on the mer-girl if it was a really ugly girl or a transvestite.....


mergirl is gonna get joo, watch >:O


dude..... dont' even joke about that... i had nightmares from that thing....
1525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore. Yes,...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Well..to be honest, I also didn't like the mergirl avatar. Sorry to say this but i didn't really like the pose and i think it could be done better. I think the pose is very important for the avatar.
For example, the anime male avatar's left hand is hidden so how is it able to equip its left arm? Avatars should also be neat or well drawn. Digi doll and battle dog are good examples.
As for the werewolf avatar, i could give it a try. I'll post the avatar on this forum before submitting it to crunchyland. Right now I'm deciding what colour its fur should be. Sorry KariteKitaNeko and gunblastergun that i didn't like your avatar design, I'm just sharing my thoughts on how it can be done better. Oh, and sorry for not submitting designs for CL for a long time, i was busy drawing for my portfolio for the past few weeks.
7723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / F / California
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Yeah, well I have a mixed answer for all of that really. Sure the Mermaid, wasn't the best graphically. I felt ( I joke when I say this) I felt rick rolled.. Anyhow .. But to show good faith in tailed peoples!

A shark Avatar, cause Sharks are better then fish.

-Seeker
10334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / South Africa
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
i will also think a wearwolf would be so awesome!!!
Posted 1/20/09
hmm a werewolf does sound intresting but what kindd of items can he use to equip? -_- some clothes and mega claws ??
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.