First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Should there be a Werewolf/Lycanthrope Avatar?
8445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / casket
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
ware wolf that seem like a great ideal haha supper mega claw and supper huge jaws
Member
24918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

princessberryice wrote:

Well..to be honest, I also didn't like the mergirl avatar. Sorry to say this but i didn't really like the pose and i think it could be done better. I think the pose is very important for the avatar.
For example, the anime male avatar's left hand is hidden so how is it able to equip its left arm? Avatars should also be neat or well drawn. Digi doll and battle dog are good examples.
As for the werewolf avatar, i could give it a try. I'll post the avatar on this forum before submitting it to crunchyland. Right now I'm deciding what colour its fur should be. Sorry KariteKitaNeko and gunblastergun that i didn't like your avatar design, I'm just sharing my thoughts on how it can be done better. Oh, and sorry for not submitting designs for CL for a long time, i was busy drawing for my portfolio for the past few weeks.


yup! battle dog was resurrected by me
2245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / oregon
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
it would be super cool to have a werewolf avatar! :D
i would try and make one, but i dont wanna go through the trouble of making so many new items for it... lol
i made the werepup, arctic werewolf, and lycanthrope NPCs, by the way ^_^
241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
for hair i think his hair can be completely changed or something,im not an expert
and as for the shoes and such hes right we could make mega claws...
i think you COULD use clothes,and for other equips(literally other section) u could make lil baby werewolves
873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / hell
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
a werewolf ava would be sweet! i'd love to see that!
62573 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/09
I would LOVE a werewolf one!! hehe
946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / USA (Vancouver Wa...
Offline
Posted 4/1/09
Often the problem with a "furry" avatar is making clothes, accessories, ect. for it.
Really, there's only "so much" (not much) you can do for a werewolf when it comes to clothes and such even when they are more human than wolf.
Big claws and hair changes are some good ideas....I think there aren't many werewolf fans either, but I could be wrong. *shrug*
Please don't get me wrong, not meaning to shoot the idea down really....just sharing why people might not use it much even if it does get approved....
Another person already brought up other good points so I won't even get into those. LOL
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 5/19/09
Okay, apparently there are more people for the lycan avatar than against it. Thank y'all for your support! And as for the artists, thank you ever so much! And for the whiners... I won't argue with you, your points are actually valid, but remember, every problem has a solution. Yes, there can be clothing. Just because it has fur does not mean it doesn't need clothes. Common decency, y'know? It would take creativity and imagination to create the items, but it is possible. Like I said, every problem has a solution. Think outside the box, will ya? Lol I'm just proving a point, please don't yell at me =(.
266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / basta d2y
Offline
Posted 6/7/09 , edited 6/8/09
does it make sense if there are vampires, there wud be werewolves
why is that?

yeah!...but it wud be cool if we huv werewolves as avatar, com'on , do u not get bored if u just look only at humans...

let's get extreme, surreal, out of the boring reality.....

but u need 2 be realistic though 2 survive..



seeing the avatar being recommended is ************

can't say it....DAMN!


Please don't double post, thanks! ~Duster
Moderator
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/8/09

thebigbadwolf wrote:

Okay, apparently there are more people for the lycan avatar than against it. Thank y'all for your support! And as for the artists, thank you ever so much! And for the whiners... I won't argue with you, your points are actually valid, but remember, every problem has a solution. Yes, there can be clothing. Just because it has fur does not mean it doesn't need clothes. Common decency, y'know? It would take creativity and imagination to create the items, but it is possible. Like I said, every problem has a solution. Think outside the box, will ya? Lol I'm just proving a point, please don't yell at me =(.


That being the case, when we get avatars for a werewolf, we need to have at least 25 items made for it within the day, that's why we haven't approved a werewolf or lycan avatar.
23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 6/9/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:

Okay, apparently there are more people for the lycan avatar than against it. Thank y'all for your support! And as for the artists, thank you ever so much! And for the whiners... I won't argue with you, your points are actually valid, but remember, every problem has a solution. Yes, there can be clothing. Just because it has fur does not mean it doesn't need clothes. Common decency, y'know? It would take creativity and imagination to create the items, but it is possible. Like I said, every problem has a solution. Think outside the box, will ya? Lol I'm just proving a point, please don't yell at me =(.


That being the case, when we get avatars for a werewolf, we need to have at least 25 items made for it within the day, that's why we haven't approved a werewolf or lycan avatar.


Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

gunblastergun wrote:

we have a dog, isnt that good enough for you people ;(


i believe it is..
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

thebigbadwolf wrote:

Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?


I get your point, simply, you know, can you make a pace of 25 items in a day for your avatar.
Consider these things.

1. Quality, does it pass GBG's or Duster's level of quality
2. Blending, does it blend well with the avatar or does it make a bad mix.
~like, was it stroked finely, or was it just brushed badly

you will understand them when you get to the point wherein you make items for different avatar classes like me.


23494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / In the heart of t...
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

Inuu wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:

Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?


I get your point, simply, you know, can you make a pace of 25 items in a day for your avatar.
Consider these things.

1. Quality, does it pass GBG's or Duster's level of quality
2. Blending, does it blend well with the avatar or does it make a bad mix.
~like, was it stroked finely, or was it just brushed badly

you will understand them when you get to the point wherein you make items for different avatar classes like me.




Yeah, I already thought of those problems. That's why I'm looking for a good artist of high quality.
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

thebigbadwolf wrote:


Inuu wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:

Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?


I get your point, simply, you know, can you make a pace of 25 items in a day for your avatar.
Consider these things.

1. Quality, does it pass GBG's or Duster's level of quality
2. Blending, does it blend well with the avatar or does it make a bad mix.
~like, was it stroked finely, or was it just brushed badly

you will understand them when you get to the point wherein you make items for different avatar classes like me.




Yeah, I already thought of those problems. That's why I'm looking for a good artist of high quality.


Good luck on that..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.