First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Should there be a Werewolf/Lycanthrope Avatar?
Moderator
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/11/09

Inuu wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:

Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?


I get your point, simply, you know, can you make a pace of 25 items in a day for your avatar.
Consider these things.

1. Quality, does it pass GBG's or Duster's level of quality
2. Blending, does it blend well with the avatar or does it make a bad mix.
~like, was it stroked finely, or was it just brushed badly

you will understand them when you get to the point wherein you make items for different avatar classes like me.







thebigbadwolf wrote:


Inuu wrote:


thebigbadwolf wrote:

Well, that's why I'm here. I have ideas for items for the avi, but I need an artist to draw them. It IS possible... I just haven't found an artist that has the competency. Or the artists are just plain inactive. You know what I mean?


I get your point, simply, you know, can you make a pace of 25 items in a day for your avatar.
Consider these things.

1. Quality, does it pass GBG's or Duster's level of quality
2. Blending, does it blend well with the avatar or does it make a bad mix.
~like, was it stroked finely, or was it just brushed badly

you will understand them when you get to the point wherein you make items for different avatar classes like me.




Yeah, I already thought of those problems. That's why I'm looking for a good artist of high quality.


Here's the deal, we leave all things pending for at least three days. So basically, you have three days in which to create at least some basic items for your proprosed avatar.
However, if we look at an avatar and it doesn't meet our standards, then we automatically disapprove it, so that the artist doesn't waste their time.
We try to include everything, however, there just hasn't been a suitable lycan/werewolf avatar proposed.

A suggestion for finding an artist. Look at those people who have large amounts approved.
~Duster
Member
1799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 6/11/09 , edited 6/11/09

Dusterbayala wrote:


Here's the deal, we leave all things pending for at least three days. So basically, you have three days in which to create at least some basic items for your proprosed avatar.
However, if we look at an avatar and it doesn't meet our standards, then we automatically disapprove it, so that the artist doesn't waste their time.
We try to include everything, however, there just hasn't been a suitable lycan/werewolf avatar proposed.

A suggestion for finding an artist. Look at those people who have large amounts approved.
~Duster


Currently, i have no intention of making any for a lycanthrope avatar unless i see what does it look like.
Battle dog satisfies me at the moment.

EDIT: thanks for approving 4 of my designs, im fine with the two disapproved.. i know they're bad >.<
22071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Abington, PA, 19001
Offline
Posted 12/15/10
[avatar]12885059093[/avatar]

I am trying to make a werewolf avatar.

I've managed to get this, inuyasha-looking character with a tail and one furry claw. Can't find the claw for the left hand because it's not showing up in shop. Maybe because I haven't leveled up enough yet?

The rest of the outfit is from the Death God set of items. I only have this on because I am trying to get a lot of gold. And the death god items are... well... GODLY!

Anyway... I'm still working on this.
99 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Silentness
Offline
Posted 1/8/11
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.