First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply +Food Court+
Posted 1/24/09

ebilgenius wrote:

You flatter me Mitsuki, I'm not all that good.


but you are

Guest
39720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
( No not one near here I wish there was.)

Cake? What kind boss?
Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
cake cake cake cake............

..... i apologize for the boss's craziness.... o_O..



c a ke...... chocolate......cake.......
Guest
39720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
How about double chocolate devils food cake. Does that sound good?

It's ok I rather like eccentric people.
Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
._________. any cake with lots of chocolate...........


boss <-- chocoholic..
Posted 1/24/09
*finishes eating*
*hears stomach*
well im still hungry
but what should i eat?
Guest
39720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
( I'll be back in a minute)
*goes off to start baking.
Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
mitsuki .... do u like chocolate?.......coz my awesome baker here.. is gonna bake one for me ... =3 lets share ne? =3
Posted 1/24/09

hitandmiss wrote:

mitsuki .... do u like chocolate?.......coz my awesome baker here.. is gonna bake one for me ... =3 lets share ne? =3

ok but can you let me use your kitchen

Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Nadoka-chan wrote:


hitandmiss wrote:

mitsuki .... do u like chocolate?.......coz my awesome baker here.. is gonna bake one for me ... =3 lets share ne? =3

ok but can you let me use your kitchen



\


sorry but.....only the staff can use the kitchen..
Posted 1/24/09

hitandmiss wrote:


Nadoka-chan wrote:


hitandmiss wrote:

mitsuki .... do u like chocolate?.......coz my awesome baker here.. is gonna bake one for me ... =3 lets share ne? =3

ok but can you let me use your kitchen



\


sorry but.....only the staff can use the kitchen..


aww oh well i guess i can do it when i get home

Creator
11678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
ahehehehe ^_^... sorry/// hey but you u know u can apply for a job here... then u can also live in the dorms for free...
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/25/09

hitandmiss wrote:

ahehehehe ^_^... sorry/// hey but you u know u can apply for a job here... then u can also live in the dorms for free...


no its fine ill just do it at home then give some to you after im done
Guest
39720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere within...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
* Brings out cake*

Her eoyu go boss hope you enjoy I love the new kitchen.
3631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / fair enough Calif...
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09
YAY!! im being taken care of! woot!

*sneezes* it suc...*sneezes again* ks

but thanks everyone~~ im going to tell my friends about the food here~~

=D the sourdough bread and other stuff is goooood
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.