[A p p l y] Affiliates~
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
If you want us to support your group and you support our, please fill this out~

Group name:
what are you in group?:[mod,creator]
you name:
username:
age:
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]

We will quote your post if we accept
Posted 1/17/09

princesita wrote:

If you want us to support your group and you support our, please fill this out~

Group name:
what are you in group?:[mod,creator]
you name:
username:
age:
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]

We will quote your post if we accept


Group name: Sugo Life Avatars
what are you in the group: creator
you name: ashley
username: fairyxprincess
age:14

banner:
Posted 1/17/09

fairyxprincess wrote:


princesita wrote:

If you want us to support your group and you support our, please fill this out~

Group name:
what are you in group?:[mod,creator]
you name:
username:
age:
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]

We will quote your post if we accept


Group name: Sugo Life Avatars
what are you in the group: creator
you name: ashley
username: fairyxprincess
age:14

banner:


okaii hehe i'l add u asap to are page :]
Posted 1/17/09

princesita wrote:


fairyxprincess wrote:


princesita wrote:

If you want us to support your group and you support our, please fill this out~

Group name:
what are you in group?:[mod,creator]
you name:
username:
age:
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]

We will quote your post if we accept


Group name: Sugo Life Avatars
what are you in the group: creator
you name: ashley
username: fairyxprincess
age:14

banner:


okaii hehe i'l add u asap to are page :]


thanks thanks
Posted 1/17/09

fairyxprincess wrote:


princesita wrote:


fairyxprincess wrote:


princesita wrote:

If you want us to support your group and you support our, please fill this out~

Group name:
what are you in group?:[mod,creator]
you name:
username:
age:
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]

We will quote your post if we accept


Group name: Sugo Life Avatars
what are you in the group: creator
you name: ashley
username: fairyxprincess
age:14

banner:


okaii hehe i'l add u asap to are page :]


thanks thanks


sure no prob
Member
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/22/09
Group name:Kawaii Avii Designers
what are you in group?:[mod,creator] creator
you name:Kisaki
username:Kisaki-chan
age:13
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]
Posted 1/22/09

Kisaki-chan wrote:

Group name:Kawaii Avii Designers
what are you in group?:[mod,creator] creator
you name:Kisaki
username:Kisaki-chan
age:13
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]


okaii hehe i'l add u to our page :]
Member
11003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
Group name: Shugo Chara Loves
what are you in group?: creator:
you name: Suki
username: bantu
age: 12
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]
Posted 1/24/09

bantu wrote:

Group name: Shugo Chara Loves
what are you in group?: creator:
you name: Suki
username: bantu
age: 12
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]


ne okaiiz x3 plz support our group too
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

princesita wrote:


bantu wrote:

Group name: Shugo Chara Loves
what are you in group?: creator:
you name: Suki
username: bantu
age: 12
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]


ne okaiiz x3 plz support our group too


lol the banner u see in the spoiler,i made it for tat group wen i started using photoshop x3
Posted 1/24/09

aniMefreAk_xD wrote:


princesita wrote:


bantu wrote:

Group name: Shugo Chara Loves
what are you in group?: creator:
you name: Suki
username: bantu
age: 12
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]


ne okaiiz x3 plz support our group too


lol the banner u see in the spoiler,i made it for tat group wen i started using photoshop x3


ah yeah i remember u asked me how to make the avii n banner i entered it that contest
Moderator
82134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Neverland ♥
Offline
Posted 1/24/09 , edited 1/24/09


really? i dont remeber asking u how to make aviis n banner o.o short-term memory ftw~ LOL
Posted 1/24/09


yup sumwere in the distant past lol xD
Member
9518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 2/10/09

princesita wrote:


Kisaki-chan wrote:

Group name:Kawaii Avii Designers
what are you in group?:[mod,creator] creator
you name:Kisaki
username:Kisaki-chan
age:13
your group banner that u want us to use: [in spoiler please]


okaii hehe i'l add u to our page :]


thx!!^^
Member
3075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Hamburger-a-gogo...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
Group name:SC RP
what are you in group?:Creator
you name:siarra
username:siarra122
age:14
your group banner that u want us to use:
You must be logged in to post.