Help Me, Do You Know.....
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In My Room Of Mys...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Hey i dont know if there is a form like this already but,this one is for everyone to post photos or names of manga and anime characters when they dont know what they are from, and then as people view them can help to figure it out.

Because i am always finding myself in this situation , i thought that it would help a little
Posted 1/17/09
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In My Room Of Mys...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
so here it goes i am looking to see what manga she is from, the name that i found with the photo was Hasiii, if this is wrong sorry, but if anyone can let me know the name of the manga it would be great!!!!!

912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In My Room Of Mys...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
Do you create threads with your eyes closed? There is a sticky thread at the top of the anime section - and has been there for a year and a half created solely for this purpose.

& don't double-post.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
No Personal threads....

37808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my cave
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Posted 1/17/09

Shohee wrote:


I'm tired of seeing that photo. It was funny the first time, but now it's hard to go five seconds without seeing it plastered everywhere on livejournal.
37840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

skeletons wrote:


Shohee wrote:


I'm tired of seeing that photo. It was funny the first time, but now it's hard to go five seconds without seeing it plastered everywhere on livejournal.


whatever
Posted 1/17/09
use the help thread.
Posted 1/17/09
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
help thread for u buddy
125 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / At Home
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

BloodyRose18 wrote:

so here it goes i am looking to see what manga she is from, the name that i found with the photo was Hasiii, if this is wrong sorry, but if anyone can let me know the name of the manga it would be great!!!!!




i'm sure she's from aishiteru no baby
it's a manga and anime
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / In My Room Of Mys...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

aa26 wrote:


BloodyRose18 wrote:

so here it goes i am looking to see what manga she is from, the name that i found with the photo was Hasiii, if this is wrong sorry, but if anyone can let me know the name of the manga it would be great!!!!!




i'm sure she's from aishiteru no baby
it's a manga and anime


thank you i will check it out!!!!
Posted 1/17/09
We already have the anime/manga help thread created for that purpose

~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.