First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply your banned [game]
Posted 1/18/09
ur banned for having your you know what before me
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
your banned for changing your avi
Posted 1/18/09
your banned for having less cr points than me
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

mariah10 wrote:

your banned for having less cr points than me


your banned 4 saying u know what instead of what it is and actually pointing it out thats embarrassing
Posted 1/18/09

avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

your banned for having less cr points than me


your banned 4 saying u know what instead of what it is and actually pointing it out thats embarrassing


your banned for telling me about that and its fun to mess with you
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

mariah10 wrote:


avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

your banned for having less cr points than me


your banned 4 saying u know what instead of what it is and actually pointing it out thats embarrassing


your banned for telling me about that and its fun to mess with you


nu uh i just asked u if u had had urs yet i didnt tell u i had mine
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
ur banned for arguing with your sister
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

ur banned for arguing with your sister


ur banned 4 not knowing what we r talking about
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
ur banned for think i know what your talking about

cause I dont ihave a single clue..lol
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

ur banned for think i know what your talking about

cause I dont ihave a single clue..lol


i said 4 NOT knowing duh
ur banned 4 not noticing the not
Members
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Ok, ok, your all banned!
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

Happy_panda123 wrote:

Ok, ok, your all banned!


4? UR BANNED 4 NOT SAYING WHAT 4
Members
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
Your banned for being noisy.
Members
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 1/20/09
AND EVERYONE'S BANNED CAUSE AVNI WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP!
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Happy_panda123 wrote:

AND EVERYONE'S BANNED CAUSE AVNI WOKE ME UP FROM MY SLEEP!


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UR BANNED 4 READING THE CURSED MESSAGE NOW DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *stabs u*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.