First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Most Yaoi Pairings in a Show
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/23/09

lezly_990 wrote:

not even slightly interested


I would think that you wouldn't click on a thread that isn't interesting at all. Bored, maybe?
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

Light-Yagami- wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

The most I could think of is from Naruto:
-SasuNaru
-KakaSasu
-KakaNaru
-KakaIru
-IruNaru
-ItaSasu
-ItaNaru
-SasoDei
-NaruGaa
-SasuGaa
-GaaLee
-NejiLee
-NejiGaa
-OroSasu

Yes, all real pairings O.O even OroSasu, you can even find doujinshis about all them Dx my favorite is SasuNaru ^^ how many can you think of?

[EDIT]: And I've just recently discovered:
KibaNaru
SaiNaru
ItaKaka
AsuShika

>.>


YAOI FAN GIRL!!!!! :D


xD LOL! YAY TO YAOI! I jsut realized, GO LIGHT YAGAMI! Your username is epic >:D
Posted 1/23/09

Ichigo-Neko wrote:


Light-Yagami- wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

The most I could think of is from Naruto:
-SasuNaru
-KakaSasu
-KakaNaru
-KakaIru
-IruNaru
-ItaSasu
-ItaNaru
-SasoDei
-NaruGaa
-SasuGaa
-GaaLee
-NejiLee
-NejiGaa
-OroSasu

Yes, all real pairings O.O even OroSasu, you can even find doujinshis about all them Dx my favorite is SasuNaru ^^ how many can you think of?

[EDIT]: And I've just recently discovered:
KibaNaru
SaiNaru
ItaKaka
AsuShika

>.>


YAOI FAN GIRL!!!!! :D


xD LOL! YAY TO YAOI! I jsut realized, GO LIGHT YAGAMI! Your username is epic >:D


i will write your name in my DeathNote if you dont stop like Yaoi!!!! :3
853 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
I dont watch Yaoi.
3447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
no idea o.o naruto i guess =w=
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
WHERES THE JUNJOU ROMANTICA?

i say...

USAGI and MISAKI.

XDD
328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

nelmster wrote:

WHERES THE JUNJOU ROMANTICA?

i say...

USAGI and MISAKI.

XDD


I agree! they are the best!!!


732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 1/23/09
idk.. but does junjou romantica count?
5498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / HELL
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
has alot of doujinshis of the yaoi couples.....
8559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Eww Yaoi.
OT: Hitman Reborn, it put me off the anime for a while, to be honest.
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
me and your dad.
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Boston
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

loki866 wrote:


mackreki wrote:


loki866 wrote:


willnaruto101 wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:


willnaruto101 wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:


willnaruto101 wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

The most I could think of is from Naruto:
-SasuNaru
-KakaSasu
-KakaNaru
-KakaIru
-IruNaru
-ItaSasu
-ItaNaru
-SasoDei
-NaruGaa
-SasuGaa
-GaaLee
-NejiLee
-NejiGaa
-OroSasu

Yes, all real pairings O.O even OroSasu, you can even find doujinshis about all them Dx my favorite is SasuNaru ^^ how many can you think of?


um none of those are real...there all fan made...by you and fangirls so please dont call them actual couples when there not


Same with NaruSaku, that's fan made too because it's not a real pairing, same goes with SasuHina, just because it's not straight doesn't mean it's not real and just because it IS straight doesn't mean it isn't real ^^ and besides, if you ever read an interview from the creator of Naruto he made it so Sasuke and Naruto could be like brothers while Sasuke was supposed to be a homosexual =D I had proof, I forgot where I found it TT^TT



i never even stated that naruto sakura were a real couple most couples in the series are all fan made if you didnt notice. and naruto is not a freakin yaoi anime. if any yaoi would show up the creator would tell us it would be like that. plus kisimoto has never stated sasuke was homosexual what you found was false because there are many false statements from him over the internet plus if you read the series naruto considers him a brother and is disgusted by anything revolving yaoi. therefore it will not happen. he has always liked sakura. sasuke is like a brother which he has stated many times if you have read the manga. the only real pairing is asuma and kurenai. all the rest are fan made


Just because it isn't yaoi doesn't mean it isn't straight either ^^


um ok......well i proved my point so whatever


i just want to add on a neutral note. i dont watch this show, because of the pure filler the show has become. but umm i think this name is sai? hes that newish char. that weres the belly shirt. in the manga theres no doubt hes bi at least. my friend pointed out to me this char. in the manga and she couldn't wait to see what he would be like, after America got ahold of him and put him in anime. HAHA

and i heard that the creator was going to or he was going to make naruto and sasuke together. i saw that too!(don't remember where tho.. >.<''. but it was from a credible source! i wouldn't believe that it would be a yaoi, because Naruto is a huge anime/manga so that would be a really bold move if it was. )


Lol . You didn't read that from any credible source . Kishimoto has never even talked about yaoi . All his influences came from hardcore shonens like Dragonball .

The funny thing is some of you people don't even realize how stupid you look . Kishimoto has created one of the 3 most popular anime in the world , and yet you live in a fantasy world where you think he was going to make Naruto and Sasuke gay . Yea so instead of Naruto being a shonen , aka the most popular anime demographic , he wanted it to be a yaoi , aka the least popular and marketable demographic .


This thread is pretty sad in itself .None of the pairings from Naruto or any other non yaoi -shonen ai series are official . Maybe in the heads of some of your seriously disturbed yaoi fangirls . You have to be sick in the head to try and turn straight characters gay .


alrighty well...why do you think he would do that kissing scene? to make fan girls make this anime popular. if that scene didnt happen alot of viewers wouldnt even have gotten into the show. or even knew about it.
And did i ever say i wanted naruto and sasuke together?? you make it sound like I am personally the only person that is in this "fantasy". lol
I'm not even a naruto fan. i dislike it, i think its a epic filler that never ends.
And why are you even taking this so seriously? if this thread is so sad then dont look at it. what did you honestly think you were going to get when you saw this post??? even just by looking at the 1st page. if you dont like what its saying then DONT LOOK. lol
also there are real pairings out there, real manga, and then theres DJ. i have seen both they might not be from the creator, but who cares?? and whats up with the aka's?

also yaoi is not the least popular and marketable. have you EVER seen the amount of manga sold thats yaoi. or even the anime. its huge. of course shonen would be at the top its common. most people like shonen. any who to what you were hinting at for your last comment, its a personal preference i don't think its right to call someone sick in the head for liking something you don't like, that's just very mean. theirs also mecha freaks loli lovers. moe lovers. gar lovers are they all seriously disturbed? is the only people that are normal to you only watch shonen? its only a genre...




Like so many on this site , you have no reading comprehension . I never said yaoi was sick or disgusting . I clearly said the girls who constantly fantasize and try to make straight couples gay is disgusting .


Yaoi isn't the least marketable ? Then explain why Yaoi is the genre that has the least amount of anime titles published each year . Explain why Yaoi manga is also extremely scarce in comparison to other genres .


But the funniest part of all of it is that you think Kishimito had Naruto and Sasuke kiss to appease the fangirls . If you really had any clue about the anime industry then you would know how false the statement is . They pecked kiss , both hated it , and it was used for nothing but comedy .Females make up so little of the anime fan population that your comments make absolutely no sense .


So now since you talked so much while proving you really have no clue about the anime industry , show us some evidence that supports your claims . I mean the evidence that shows you are clueless is right in front of your face .


You say Yaoi isn't the least marketable . So explain while in the average year , only 3-6 yaoi's are released . We can ignore the manga comment , because you clearly haven't been to Japan . There is a lot of yaoi doujinshi , not manga . That is a big difference . Show us proof that Kishimoto made Sasuke and Naruto peck for the fangirls . Why would any shonen/seinen mangaka appeal to females when they don't even make up 10% of the anime fanbase ? Do you realize that there are almost twice as much seinen released each year , as there is shoujo , yaoi and shonen ai combined ? We don't even have to talk about how less than 20% of all female oriented anime is licensed . Or about how most shoujo never get translated , and the ones that do get translated months later .

Everything here proves that Kishimoto doesn't give a sh*t about female fans , and that are you ridiculous for even believing it .


Instead of looking at the facts and living in a realist world , you are like most of the really disturbed fangirls who only believe what they want to believe .
602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Frolicing in lillies
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
ROFL. This thread is full of arguments. I was originally going to contribute something positive into this thread, but it's more fun doing this. :3

Naruto is a shonen manga/anime, and I doubt the creator would force any of the characters to be gay, much less become a gay pairing with somebody else. It's one of the most popular shonen out there! If Kishimito were to do that, he would most likely loose a majority of his fanbase.

I like shonen-ai myself. I think it's cute. Flame me for it. So, I can understand why the fangirls created such a big fuss over it. Two guys kissed. Oh em gee. Yeah, yeah, yeah. But it was an accident, it was for comedy only. It wasn't to set up a huge yaoi pairing for the fangirls to knaw on. Even I understand that.

Apart from some fans, I don't think straight guy/straight guy is right. It's fun, yes. I do it sometimes.

But don't blind yourselves into thinking that it's going to happen. I'm not saying that you need to stop shipping NaruSasu (or any other slashable pairing), I'm saying you need to stop believing that it would be canon WITHOUT having a truckload of official proof to go along with it.

On a different note, what's up with all this 'I don't like/watch/read yaoi...' one-sentence posts in this thread? Stop spamming these threads with those one liners. I can guarantee you, you AREN'T going to convert anybody away from yaoi here.

There's a thread somewhere on crunchyroll specifically for the yaoi haters. Go rant over there.
229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / London
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
Gauken Heaven has quite alot of yaoi pairings
32494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / ♥スカズデイル、ニューヨーク♥
Offline
Posted 1/24/09

Light-Yagami- wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:


Light-Yagami- wrote:


Ichigo-Neko wrote:

The most I could think of is from Naruto:
-SasuNaru
-KakaSasu
-KakaNaru
-KakaIru
-IruNaru
-ItaSasu
-ItaNaru
-SasoDei
-NaruGaa
-SasuGaa
-GaaLee
-NejiLee
-NejiGaa
-OroSasu

Yes, all real pairings O.O even OroSasu, you can even find doujinshis about all them Dx my favorite is SasuNaru ^^ how many can you think of?

[EDIT]: And I've just recently discovered:
KibaNaru
SaiNaru
ItaKaka
AsuShika

>.>


YAOI FAN GIRL!!!!! :D


xD LOL! YAY TO YAOI! I jsut realized, GO LIGHT YAGAMI! Your username is epic >:D


i will write your name in my DeathNote if you dont stop like Yaoi!!!! :3


DX NOOOO!!!!
You: -writes name in death note-
Me: -dies with yaoi printed onto my forehead-
You: -erases it-

xD LOL!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.