First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
ash's dad
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
It's shinji. LOL
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
this reminds me so much of that LJ post.
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Yeppoon, QLD, Aus...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
who cares, pikachu could be his dad for all i care
1911 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / earth
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
maybe this guy



just kidding


i really don't know who is his father........they only say that he's on adventure....
3934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / dnt kno ...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

some random..
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

s31r31 wrote:

If you wanna to lose insanity read this article.

http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html?page=2#comments


all you peoples GOTTA read the article!!!!!!!!!! It's so weird/brilliant/depressing/deep/philosophical/fucked up all at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Downhill atm
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

s31r31 wrote:

If you wanna to lose insanity read this article.

http://community.livejournal.com/pokemon/1575631.html?page=2#comments


Oh Gawd WTF my Childhood ;_;
14368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

patika wrote:

i think everyone should read that link one of the guy in first page posted...IT IS SOOOOOOOO depressing......... bhahahahahaa


Which part was depressing?
14368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Okay.. Now I get it. Reality is so harsh.
8305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / unknown
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
i think is either giovanni the leader of team rocket or he could be ho ho the phoenix pokemon when ash first saw him and start his adventure...
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Who cares?
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
his dad is a prostitute, he adventure is to get layed, im sorry just hate him so much
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
it really is MOST likely giovanni. Deila(ash's mom) dated him or hinted they did.
23493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

jellydrop_gravity wrote:


patika wrote:

i think everyone should read that link one of the guy in first page posted...IT IS SOOOOOOOO depressing......... bhahahahahaa


Which part was depressing?


Jesus Christ lol. That had to be one of the most epic things I ever read. How the hell did this person write this?
14368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the TARDIS wit...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

bobsagget wrote:


jellydrop_gravity wrote:


patika wrote:

i think everyone should read that link one of the guy in first page posted...IT IS SOOOOOOOO depressing......... bhahahahahaa


Which part was depressing?


Jesus Christ lol. That had to be one of the most epic things I ever read. How the hell did this person write this?


It's crazy. Even if it's just theoretical, it is believable. Pokemon is a utopic outlet for the children of today. T_<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.