First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
DO U THINK ASIAN PEOPLE IS HOTTER THAT EUROPEAN PEOPLE???
Posted 1/17/09
Most of the good ones are always in their home countries. The bad fruits are the ones that come to the USA.
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:

no race is more "beautiful/hotter" than another.


i agree!
there are beautiful and ugly people in each race.




although.... some japanese boys are really cute... XDD

lol im really attracted to japanese guys too..but yeah every country has beauties and ugliees it doesnt get through peoples head
64 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / naaaaa
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
i think they r equal but the BEST TOGETHER (i'm half asian half eropean)
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:

no race is more "beautiful/hotter" than another.


i agree!
there are beautiful and ugly people in each race.




although.... some japanese boys are really cute... XDD

lol im really attracted to japanese guys too..but yeah every country has beauties and ugliees it doesnt get through peoples head


yep yep.
like even japan there are a lot of ugly guys
but then there are a lot of super super super cute ones! hahah
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:

no race is more "beautiful/hotter" than another.


i agree!
there are beautiful and ugly people in each race.




although.... some japanese boys are really cute... XDD

lol im really attracted to japanese guys too..but yeah every country has beauties and ugliees it doesnt get through peoples head


yep yep.
like even japan there are a lot of ugly guys
but then there are a lot of super super super cute ones! hahah

plus most people think this country or that country is hottest cuz of the celebs. if you love one star and there from this country most assume that country is most beautiful...A celebrity doesnt define the whole country
5342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Upstate NY
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:

no race is more "beautiful/hotter" than another.


i agree!
there are beautiful and ugly people in each race.




although.... some japanese boys are really cute... XDD

lol im really attracted to japanese guys too..but yeah every country has beauties and ugliees it doesnt get through peoples head


yep yep.
like even japan there are a lot of ugly guys
but then there are a lot of super super super cute ones! hahah

plus most people think this country or that country is hottest cuz of the celebs. if you love one star and there from this country most assume that country is most beautiful...A celebrity doesnt define the whole country


true true.
and if they havent seen the person with their own eyes the celebrity is most likely photoshopped to the EXTREMEEEEEE to make them look perfect XD
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:


ohmygodBRITTANY wrote:


xshortixD wrote:

no race is more "beautiful/hotter" than another.


i agree!
there are beautiful and ugly people in each race.




although.... some japanese boys are really cute... XDD

lol im really attracted to japanese guys too..but yeah every country has beauties and ugliees it doesnt get through peoples head


yep yep.
like even japan there are a lot of ugly guys
but then there are a lot of super super super cute ones! hahah

plus most people think this country or that country is hottest cuz of the celebs. if you love one star and there from this country most assume that country is most beautiful...A celebrity doesnt define the whole country


true true.
and if they havent seen the person with their own eyes the celebrity is most likely photoshopped to the EXTREMEEEEEE to make them look perfect XD

kudos too photoshop and computer editors(:
Posted 1/17/09
They say the best breed mixers are Filipinos. You want to bear good-looking children? Sleep with a Filipino.
Perfect tan skin is a sure thing.

:P
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

kyoukoujin wrote:

They say the best breed mixers are Filipinos. You want to bear good-looking children? Sleep with a Filipino.
Perfect tan skin is a sure thing.

:P


where did u hear that?i had never heard of that in my life. also to answer the question, its asain for me because im more attracted to them more but to other people it might not be. everyone has their own taste
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
Im oriental and i think whites tends to be better looking than orientals
Posted 1/17/09

chinita333 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

They say the best breed mixers are Filipinos. You want to bear good-looking children? Sleep with a Filipino.
Perfect tan skin is a sure thing.

:P


where did u hear that?i had never heard of that in my life.


Filipinos themselves. Such ego, huh?
8512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

kyoukoujin wrote:


chinita333 wrote:


kyoukoujin wrote:

They say the best breed mixers are Filipinos. You want to bear good-looking children? Sleep with a Filipino.
Perfect tan skin is a sure thing.

:P


where did u hear that?i had never heard of that in my life.


Filipinos themselves. Such ego, huh?

lmao.
Posted 1/17/09
Threads like this can start an argument anytime soon. Besides, yes/no threads should be made into a poll

~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.