First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
The Last Airbender Film
9318 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Why should you know
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

nhiscool wrote:


whaat wrote:

I just hope they dont lose the epicness of the show but im not counting on it.

Either a movie is catches the feel of epicness or fails at trying to be epic.

Example


If the movie can pull off half the feel of this pic then thats something.


is that an anime? O_o lol or random art


Well thats half right its random art of a game I think its valkier (spelling) profile.
3055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Phantomhive mansi...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

lkmjr wrote:


angelcake22 wrote:

These are the main cast for the movie

Jackson rathbone(twilight-Jasper) is going to be playing Sokka,

Jesse McCartney- Zuko

Nicola Peltz- Katara


Noah ringer is Aaang- couldn't find a pic

im so confused. this are horrible choices


*twitch, twitch* Jesse mcCartney as Zuko?? You're kidding, right?? The girl playing Katara looks mediocre, too. Sokka looks pretty good, though, but that's just based on one picture, so.....


Agreed.

Based on the picture, I can see that Jackson dude as Sokka, it he tied his hair back..
Jess McCarteny? I'm suprised that he would even accep that kind of job.. not being mean but it doesn't seem like his kind of thing and I don't know.. maybe it's cuz its Jess McCartney himself just doesn't seem evil or rather complicated enough to portray Zuko
As for Katara... hhmm.. I don't know... I would have to see them in full set-make up and costume to decide

I agree it's a bit weird to have white people play as the charatcers, but they don't really have a choice... well.. unless they tried to find asian counterparts

Live-action Avatar would be strange, and what about Momo and Appa? How are they guna make them out? CGI?
Come to think of it... most of it will be CGI...

I don't know, it'd be interesting is all I can say

Posted 1/21/09
i really like the actor for sokka... hot!!!!
i mean look at that pic:


about the rest i cant say anything until they have their make up on... i mean they can make their skin darker etc...
but im curious about the main actor i cant find a pic of him
and about the whole movie i will say something after ive seen it, too
Posted 1/21/09

whaat wrote:

I just hope they dont lose the epicness of the show but im not counting on it.

Either a movie is catches the feel of epicness or fails at trying to be epic.

Example


If the movie can pull off half the feel of this pic then thats something.


i know its a example but could you use a another one because i don't see the point of posting it -_-

~topic

so long they don't change the story and those actors don't have a strange voice i think its fine??
lkmjr 
56513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Dreamland....
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

eternalxflame wrote:


lkmjr wrote:


angelcake22 wrote:

These are the main cast for the movie

Jackson rathbone(twilight-Jasper) is going to be playing Sokka,

Jesse McCartney- Zuko

Nicola Peltz- Katara


Noah ringer is Aaang- couldn't find a pic

im so confused. this are horrible choices


*twitch, twitch* Jesse mcCartney as Zuko?? You're kidding, right?? The girl playing Katara looks mediocre, too. Sokka looks pretty good, though, but that's just based on one picture, so.....


Agreed.

Based on the picture, I can see that Jackson dude as Sokka, it he tied his hair back..
Jess McCarteny? I'm suprised that he would even accep that kind of job.. not being mean but it doesn't seem like his kind of thing and I don't know.. maybe it's cuz its Jess McCartney himself just doesn't seem evil or rather complicated enough to portray Zuko
As for Katara... hhmm.. I don't know... I would have to see them in full set-make up and costume to decide

I agree it's a bit weird to have white people play as the charatcers, but they don't really have a choice... well.. unless they tried to find asian counterparts

Live-action Avatar would be strange, and what about Momo and Appa? How are they guna make them out? CGI?
Come to think of it... most of it will be CGI...

I don't know, it'd be interesting is all I can say



I'm kind of scared to think about what Aang's going to look like.... *shudders* A little bald white boy with an arrow painted on his head....

It'll definately be, as you put it "interesting", but I'm not sure if they can pull it off.
881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Puerto Rico
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Gaia93 wrote:

If it was made in the United States how is it concider "anime?"


Agreed.
188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
ewww...stupid white people...
10455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / *insert location...
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

atomskaze wrote:


Gaia93 wrote:

If it was made in the United States how is it concider "anime?"


Agreed.


the style.....and well...i guess anime wont just be japan anymore
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/21/09

angelcake22 wrote:

These are the main cast for the movie

Jackson rathbone(twilight-Jasper) is going to be playing Sokka,

Jesse McCartney- Zuko

Nicola Peltz- Katara


Noah ringer is Aaang- couldn't find a pic

im so confused. this are horrible choices


Eh, I thought Katara and Sokka were dark-skinned, how can they pick white people? How is that sticking to the show? It's going to completly mess up the movie, those are some really bad choices...

Freakin' Jesse McCartney? Are you kidding?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
avatar the first book...season thing was cool.....after that......it got kinda boring .....if the live action avatar guy can do jackie chan moves........then the movie i think will be kinda good.....but if its some guy ....that u can tell his moves are fake then the movie will suck......
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

Gaia93 wrote:


angelcake22 wrote:

These are the main cast for the movie

Jackson rathbone(twilight-Jasper) is going to be playing Sokka,

Jesse McCartney- Zuko

Nicola Peltz- Katara


Noah ringer is Aaang- couldn't find a pic

im so confused. this are horrible choices


Eh, I thought Katara and Sokka were dark-skinned, how can they pick white people? How is that sticking to the show? It's going to completly mess up the movie, those are some really bad choices...

Freakin' Jesse McCartney? Are you kidding?


sooooo......Jesse McCartney an actor now.......whats up with all these singers that think thsy can turn into actors.........and seriously Jesse McCartney..........wtf........were they thinking
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
wha?
this is the first ive heard of it lol
if they have good effects in it i'll watch it
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Maui
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

dwadewade wrote:

Well I don't really care about "keeping it animated" if there's avatar i'm going to see it even if it's live action, If its sucks Oh well they tried. But i'm just interested on how it's going to turn out just like dragon ball also. Who knows the might actually pull it off and it will be a good film. I never expected transformers to be hecka good.


me too, i thought transformers was gonna suck. but i was obviously wrong. All Hail Megan Fox.
Posted 1/21/09
Why are there so many white people in the upcoming avatar movie? I understand that some of the characters can be played by white people but characters like Katara is not one of them. If you haven't noticed half the characters are of some asian origin and having someone nowhere near that certain origin does not make any sense. At least it doesn't make any sense to me.
19704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Northwest
Offline
Posted 1/21/09

mauigrown wrote:


dwadewade wrote:

Well I don't really care about "keeping it animated" if there's avatar i'm going to see it even if it's live action, If its sucks Oh well they tried. But i'm just interested on how it's going to turn out just like dragon ball also. Who knows the might actually pull it off and it will be a good film. I never expected transformers to be hecka good.


me too, i thought transformers was gonna suck. but i was obviously wrong. All Hail Megan Fox.


Haha, she's great.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.