First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
why do guys talk to the girl they like so much the first day, then ignore them the next?
5601 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09
He was most likely told to stay away from you. Maybe threatened by some phsycopatic stalker who watches your every move.
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
REPORTED FOR BEING PERSONAL!!!
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:

REPORTED FOR BEING PERSONAL!!!


thank you very much i love you so much
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
^ ur welcome. I hate u so much! have a nice day!
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:

^ ur welcome. I hate u so much! have a nice day!


aww thanks kinky I hate me to, I just love getting complaments! your such a sweetie!
16446 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Meh...
Offline
Posted 1/17/09 , edited 1/17/09

bleachgirlygirl wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:

I have known him for 5 months, and we becam friends rather fast for some odd reasone, it takes me a year or two to like a guy and in his case, it took 3 months. We talk so easly to each other. he makes fun of things I like~in a good way. I dont want him to feel bad, So I'm confused, and worried about him. I dont care if i get hurt I just want him to be ok.
no hes a freshman, and i have know idea who his friends are outside of class. but he has his brother and he somtims brings up randome things. He also was very rude to me once because~ I'll tell you the story.
ok so it was in class he was teasing me in his cute way, and then his brother walked in an the guy I like said. "I'm torturing (insert name). then he said "shes diserves it", and then it was ackward silence. The guy I like gave him a look. random times. I just ont know what to do.


Hhmmm... my best friend's in a situation similar to that... almost exactly the same... well... the thing is that it makes it so much easier if you were able to talk to his friends but in this case, don't just go up to them and talk to them coz they'll probably figure out that you've got something for him. (If they already haven't.) The best way to meet a guy's friends is to be introduced to them by the guy himself... most of the times... I guess it's different for every guy...

About the brother thing... guys have strange connection moments with each other often... it's not only girls... they're either having this "joke" or "secret" between themselves... The brother could have done that if your friend likes you and his brother knows it. However, he could also have done it as a joke and planned to have gone, "Jokes! LAWL!" (or something else depending on his personality) but things got awkward. Or he could have done it on purpose to make things awkward. Boys. Really. *sighs* Too many possibilities...

But really, if you want to tell him, then go ahead. But make sure that you'd both be ready for it. The only absolute answer to whether the guy likes you or not is within the guy himself.




so confussed I dont know if I should tell him, you know what his brother did say some stuff " have you asked her." The guy i like was in akward silence.~ He proble wasnt talking about me though, then his brother was ramebleing about the guy i like "should be asking her right know.~ again i have no idea who he was talking about. and then once the guy I like was talking about this pic and he said how atractive the girl was, and then apparentle I looked sad and then amedetaly said he was kidding, and gave me an interesting look.

but however the guy I like said my name while looking down at his desk, then started shaking his head~ again I have no idea what what was going on throgh his head, becuase I didnt do anything stupid, I was being quite. I am being picked on alittle out side of class~that probable has nothing to do with this subject.


Normally, in this case, I probably would have made plans to see a movie at the cinemas then have gone to him the next day and went, "Let's see, (insert movie name here)! It looks so freackin' awesome! xD!!!! Let's go tomorrow! (as friends)" and analysed him but that's just me and my sneaky friends... xP... can you guys talk to each other about stuff like guys and girls and feel comfortable about it?
5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

bleachgirlygirl wrote:

aww thanks kinky I hate me to, I just love getting complaments! your such a sweetie!


u have really bad spelling for a 16 yr old. ur weird and retarded cracker!
Posted 1/17/09

freakaga1n wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:


freakaga1n wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:

I have known him for 5 months, and we becam friends rather fast for some odd reasone, it takes me a year or two to like a guy and in his case, it took 3 months. We talk so easly to each other. he makes fun of things I like~in a good way. I dont want him to feel bad, So I'm confused, and worried about him. I dont care if i get hurt I just want him to be ok.
no hes a freshman, and i have know idea who his friends are outside of class. but he has his brother and he somtims brings up randome things. He also was very rude to me once because~ I'll tell you the story.
ok so it was in class he was teasing me in his cute way, and then his brother walked in an the guy I like said. "I'm torturing (insert name). then he said "shes diserves it", and then it was ackward silence. The guy I like gave him a look. random times. I just ont know what to do.


Hhmmm... my best friend's in a situation similar to that... almost exactly the same... well... the thing is that it makes it so much easier if you were able to talk to his friends but in this case, don't just go up to them and talk to them coz they'll probably figure out that you've got something for him. (If they already haven't.) The best way to meet a guy's friends is to be introduced to them by the guy himself... most of the times... I guess it's different for every guy...

About the brother thing... guys have strange connection moments with each other often... it's not only girls... they're either having this "joke" or "secret" between themselves... The brother could have done that if your friend likes you and his brother knows it. However, he could also have done it as a joke and planned to have gone, "Jokes! LAWL!" (or something else depending on his personality) but things got awkward. Or he could have done it on purpose to make things awkward. Boys. Really. *sighs* Too many possibilities...

But really, if you want to tell him, then go ahead. But make sure that you'd both be ready for it. The only absolute answer to whether the guy likes you or not is within the guy himself.




so confussed I dont know if I should tell him, you know what his brother did say some stuff " have you asked her." The guy i like was in akward silence.~ He proble wasnt talking about me though, then his brother was ramebleing about the guy i like "should be asking her right know.~ again i have no idea who he was talking about. and then once the guy I like was talking about this pic and he said how atractive the girl was, and then apparentle I looked sad and then amedetaly said he was kidding, and gave me an interesting look.

but however the guy I like said my name while looking down at his desk, then started shaking his head~ again I have no idea what what was going on throgh his head, becuase I didnt do anything stupid, I was being quite. I am being picked on alittle out side of class~that probable has nothing to do with this subject.


Normally, in this case, I probably would have made plans to see a movie at the cinemas then have gone to him the next day and went, "Let's see, (insert movie name here)! It looks so freackin' awesome! xD!!!! Let's go tomorrow! (as friends)" and analysed him but that's just me and my sneaky friends... xP... can you guys talk to each other about stuff like guys and girls and feel comfortable about it?


haha that sounds like a good plan
no we have never talked about other girls or guys. we just talk about the most random things ever,its weird
2448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / NewYork
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
I don't talk to girl's so much I lost confidences could anyone help me?
3090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / The Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
He was putting out a "Feeler" to find out what she was like... Turns out she was if he doesnt go back for more.
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:

aww thanks kinky I hate me to, I just love getting complaments! your such a sweetie!


u have really bad spelling for a 16 yr old. ur weird and retarded cracker!


yes i know I am 2 years old, so I'v got alot to learn master Yoda!! I'm weird and I'm proud of it baby..
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:


bleachgirlygirl wrote:

aww thanks kinky I hate me to, I just love getting complaments! your such a sweetie!


u have really bad spelling for a 16 yr old. ur weird and retarded cracker!



u have really bad spelling for a 16 yr old. ur weird and retarded cracker!

5355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/17/09
^ plagiarism is not cool!
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:

^ plagiarism is not cool!


I love you.

1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/09

KinkyBear wrote:

^ plagiarism is not cool!


^ plagiarism is not cool!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.