First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Why do you complain?
12619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / wherever i live,...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
because it annoy my parents
i always have to keep what annoy them in mind...only to insist on doing it
22648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
I complain so I can get what I want from my parents and it really works
3142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 1,500 meters abov...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
because there's something wrong
Posted 2/6/10
because i don't like the outcome... i'm not contented of something.
Posted 2/6/10
Same reason why anyone else does.
147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA, TX, 817
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
people complain cuz they're all selfish people who dont get what they want

so i guess im selfish, HAHA!
18659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK london
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
coz something annoys me so i have to say something about it
71 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweden :D
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
makes me feel better, because I'm upset, it makes me a bit happier and sometimes, it's pretty fun XD
91531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Finland, city of...
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
heeh well i dont like "worthless" complaining.i think its in order if theres something really wrong and stuff...but mostly i just complain how my back hurts afer shovelling snow^^
3408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Stealing your ADAM ~
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
I dont compain much at all.. only at certain times i do =(
Posted 2/6/10
Usually people complain out of selfishness, when things don't go their way, or when their parents refuse to buy them that plasma TV...mom. I said I was going to pitch in with my babysitting money, she didn't have to pay the whole price alone.
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

LosingOrbit wrote:

Usually people complain out of selfishness, when things don't go their way, or when their parents refuse to buy them that plasma TV...mom. I said I was going to pitch in with my babysitting money, she didn't have to pay the whole price alone.


i feel ur pain, i want a plasma tv too ='(
Posted 2/6/10

Sacred2810 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Usually people complain out of selfishness, when things don't go their way, or when their parents refuse to buy them that plasma TV...mom. I said I was going to pitch in with my babysitting money, she didn't have to pay the whole price alone.


i feel ur pain, i want a plasma tv too ='(


It would look so awesome next to my Xbox 360.
10426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Kingston, Jamaica
Offline
Posted 2/6/10

LosingOrbit wrote:


Sacred2810 wrote:


LosingOrbit wrote:

Usually people complain out of selfishness, when things don't go their way, or when their parents refuse to buy them that plasma TV...mom. I said I was going to pitch in with my babysitting money, she didn't have to pay the whole price alone.


i feel ur pain, i want a plasma tv too ='(


It would look so awesome next to my Xbox 360.


argh! i don't have that either!!!
2851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In bed With Jin!!!!
Offline
Posted 2/6/10
I have OCD so i bitch abt things not being cleaned or organized
also i complain cuz i get tired, cold, or someone is just pissing me off
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.