First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
oMG!!! read this amuto and tadamu fanz!!!!
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

diathel wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i dun no wat to say...



me either



lol, y u say tat? ur an amuto fan right?
Member
789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / I'm Not Sure...Do...
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
i hope it has a good ending
Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / the golden state,US
Offline
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/29/09

ChiChon-Chan wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


I AM SO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.............. Now to the point As all off u prob know right now about chpter 36 and about amu taking the key and yada yada yah but right now the question is wat will happen AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Amu and Ikuto Character Transforms or thts wat I have heard and then Ikuto comes out of the trance and faints then Evil Step Dad Laughs and then the Embryo appears and Amu is at Ikuto's side crying and Tadase goes for the Embryo and Ikuto wakes up and Amu hugs him and goes i'll get the embryo for you and goes against Tadase for it and...... well thts prtty much all I have heard about the middle bit and at the end NOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tadase tells Amu tht he really does like her and amu is just about to say the same thing then she remembers Ikuto's confession and realise's it was true and then she turns around and realise's his not there anymore and then Utau says tht he went saying he won't be back for a while and tht he told me to tell u he was sorry tht he hirt u and Tadase and then Amu figures it out tht Ikuto only made her angry to protect her and then shes asks which way did he go and Utau says towards the park.
Then Tadase goes to Amu whats wrong and amu doesnt answer and runs towards the park and goes "Ikuto please dont go!" and then she finds him at the stand and stops and Ikuto turns around and goes " amu go easter will always still be after me and amu goes nope not going and.............

well thts all i have heard but lets hope AMUTO ENDING!!!!!!!!!


R u sure? cuz the chapter hasn't released yet. its probably a rumour
It would b awesome tho since I am a Amuto shipper
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V


Member
58106 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/29/09

bluemoonflower3 wrote:

Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V




It's makes me feel slightly better that I don't have to hide the fact that I like Tadamu as well (I'm more an Amuto fan, but I still like and respect Tadamu as well. It's a cute couple). I hate it how people assume that younger people like Tadamu, and it kinda makes me feel younger than I actually am (17) so I don't usually say so (or to my friends for that matter. Besides, they are Amuto fans lol).
For your first reason, I'd say that Amu is probably at that age where she's confused about love. Like what it means to be in love, if it's just a crush etc. You know what I mean? She hasn't even hit puberty yet lol. So while she feels attraction to both Tadase and Ikuto, she's probably confused as to which one is actually love, or just a physical attaction.
Posted 1/29/09

bluemoonflower3 wrote:

Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V




I kinda agree with you on #2, if it ends with amuto then it would be like most of the other shojo mangas and that wouldn't be any fun to watch. Somehow i see that Shugo Chara is balancing out the relationships of Amu with Tadase and Ikuto so it's a mystery on who she ends up with. That's why i'm still interest in watching it.
yet, i dont like neither tadamu nor amuto since i dont see any of them matching.
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/29/09
I actually find it quite obvious it'll end as amuto V_V which also annoys me to no end lol
Posted 1/29/09 , edited 1/30/09
12/13 years today, is no more innocent.

On the case of pedophilia...
If this is so wrong....why Amu's mother did not say something like: "men in that age can not come in my house! Amu does not want you talking with this rabble! ò3ó"

If Ikuto had 30 years, and amu 10 years, ... READY ... we have a case of pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeee /o/

God stop it. -_-
Member
1094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Alberta
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

Sayoka wrote:


bluemoonflower3 wrote:

Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V




I kinda agree with you on #2, if it ends with amuto then it would be like most of the other shojo mangas and that wouldn't be any fun to watch. Somehow i see that Shugo Chara is balancing out the relationships of Amu with Tadase and Ikuto so it's a mystery on who she ends up with. That's why i'm still interest in watching it.
yet, i dont like neither tadamu nor amuto since i dont see any of them matching.

I really really really agree with the sterotypes, Girl with hot cat guy. It always happend. How about girl with cute boy? Its just so obvious,they should suprise us. I really agree.

213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 1/30/09

ichernandez wrote:


ChiChon-Chan wrote:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!


I AM SO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.............. Now to the point As all off u prob know right now about chpter 36 and about amu taking the key and yada yada yah but right now the question is wat will happen AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Amu and Ikuto Character Transforms or thts wat I have heard and then Ikuto comes out of the trance and faints then Evil Step Dad Laughs and then the Embryo appears and Amu is at Ikuto's side crying and Tadase goes for the Embryo and Ikuto wakes up and Amu hugs him and goes i'll get the embryo for you and goes against Tadase for it and...... well thts prtty much all I have heard about the middle bit and at the end NOW THIS IS REALLY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tadase tells Amu tht he really does like her and amu is just about to say the same thing then she remembers Ikuto's confession and realise's it was true and then she turns around and realise's his not there anymore and then Utau says tht he went saying he won't be back for a while and tht he told me to tell u he was sorry tht he hirt u and Tadase and then Amu figures it out tht Ikuto only made her angry to protect her and then shes asks which way did he go and Utau says towards the park.
Then Tadase goes to Amu whats wrong and amu doesnt answer and runs towards the park and goes "Ikuto please dont go!" and then she finds him at the stand and stops and Ikuto turns around and goes " amu go easter will always still be after me and amu goes nope not going and.............

well thts all i have heard but lets hope AMUTO ENDING!!!!!!!!!


R u sure? cuz the chapter hasn't released yet. its probably a rumour
It would b awesome tho since I am a Amuto shipper





bluemoonflower3 wrote:

Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V







RLOL wrote:

12/13 years today, is no more innocent.

On the case of pedophilia...
If this is so wrong....why Amu's mother did not say something like: "men in that age can not come in my house! Amu does not want you talking with this rabble! ò3ó"

If Ikuto had 30 years, and amu 10 years, ... READY ... we have a case of pedophilia!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeee /o/

God stop it. -_-





_Shugo_Chara_ wrote:


Sayoka wrote:


bluemoonflower3 wrote:

Okay... well whosever "theory" of tadamu fans are only kids is totally wrong. I'm 16 and i love tadamu. I don't love him because "he's a prince", in fact, i support the hotguyxheroine couples normally (like KyoxTohru). I have many reasons why i prefer tadamu...

1) Tadase slowly and surely fell for her. He really likes her... he took time and if he took that long, it's not going to be easy to get over it. Amu is a different case though, she was attracted to him from the start... but she started the really like him after a while. What i don't get is why if she claims she likes him so much, why is she so confused by Ikuto? (pick one goddamnit!) --______--

2) I really dislike stereotypes... if it actually ends up amuto... it's just like any other anime out there. It's not special then. In almost all shojo manga... there are characters like amu, tadase, and ikuto... especially ikuto. If she ends up with him... wow. It's like deja-vu.

3) Not that much of a factor but still significant... Ikuto is seventeen that's a senior in high school. Amu... is 12. IN elementary/middle school age. GIRLS get their period around that time.. but with her skinniness i bet she hasn't even got it. okay, moving on, 17-12 is five years. The arguement of "my blah blah is 8 years older than blah blah" works. It's true, that's possible. BUT. Not at their age.... it's pedophile... i wouldn't consider it pedophile if amu was five years older.. .THEN it wouldn't be (even if Ikuto would be 22). IF they end up together with NO timeskip it's TOTALLY supporting pedophiliac actions >_>

actually i really support tadamu and Amuhiko (CONGRATS you finally meet an anti-rimahiko person!! ^^)



This is so funny actually... i HATED/DESPISED/LOATHED Tadase and Tadamu at the beginning of series... i was A RABID crazy amuto fan.....


but wow i completely changed... i don't hate Ikuto actually he's okay.

i hate stereotypes X_X

~bluemoonflower3

PS. I want to hear feedback without bashing please, i would like to discuss your preferences too. THis is just an opinion of mine, no need to attack me V_V




I kinda agree with you on #2, if it ends with amuto then it would be like most of the other shojo mangas and that wouldn't be any fun to watch. Somehow i see that Shugo Chara is balancing out the relationships of Amu with Tadase and Ikuto so it's a mystery on who she ends up with. That's why i'm still interest in watching it.
yet, i dont like neither tadamu nor amuto since i dont see any of them matching.

I really really really agree with the sterotypes, Girl with hot cat guy. It always happend. How about girl with cute boy? Its just so obvious,they should suprise us. I really agree.



hey there
go to this link http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-403961/Who-will-win-Ikuto-or-Tadase-READ-FORUM-BELOW-FIRST.html and debate there

dun only debate in this forum..
Member
493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / konoha....haha
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

amulet_heart wrote:


diathel wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

i dun no wat to say...



me either



lol, y u say tat? ur an amuto fan right?



im juz a little blank dat time......
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/25/09
hmm... *shrugs* for tadamu fans, tadamu ending. for amuto fans, amuto ending.

don't care as long as amu choose one already. im rooting for amuto but hey, if she chooses tadase, i can have ikuto all for myself. about the shoujo manga comment, i agree most of them is too stereotype for my liking but it's just varies with me...sometimes i want hot guy and heroine...sometimes i want cute guy and heroine...and sometimes i want funny guy and heroine! it's all in the spur of the moment! ^^
Member
303 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 7/10/09

_Shugo_Chara_ wrote:

lets hope a tadamu ending and ikuto dies. You never do know they might do the least expected and make it tadamu not amuto. Maby a good
reson is they are makeng it an english show soon and some moms will freak saying that its teaching there duaghters t go out with older boys,...... They might suprise you:) sorrry for that bashin



Don't be like that. There are lot of Ikuto fans here. Including me.
Amuto fans doesn't want tadase to die either. Okay if u want Tadamu ending, but don't say Ikuto must dies.

And with the age difference thing. Please stop about that! It gets me so annoyed that I hear peopel saying that. Their only 5 years apart. Well according to me. I think she's 12 and he's 17. Anyways, that's not the point. There are people who are 10 years apart. And if you're thinking that it's weird for him to like someone younger than him and he's a pedophine. He is not! Anyways, think of it when he's I dont know, 27 and she's 22. Then you'll be saying that's not a huge difference. But think of that now. Sheesh, love doesn't have to be perfect. It just has to be that your happy with the person you love. Age is doesn't matter for love.

I want Amuto ending...
Member
101786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
i hope all characters dies
Member
130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Having fun!!
Offline
Posted 7/10/09
I don't really care who amu ends up with even though I'm an tadamu fan!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.