First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
If You Won A Shopping Spree In Any Country Which Country Would You Choose?
2233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Toronto, Canada.
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Anywhere Asian probably. But def stay in Canada. I like to stick out :3
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
China..it has the largest mall in the world :/
32118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Japan of course I would find loads of things i would like to buy there less so in other places
688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
japan maybe
5461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
USA. DUH!

Do you know how many shopping malls are in USA?

13258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / O.C. So.Cal
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
america
1420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / My backyard
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09
Japan or Korea!!!
11232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia.
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
I wouldnt mind it being in Australia since I already live here, preferably any place within 10 minutes of where i live.


5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
Japan, Paris...NEW YORK
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

some1_u_kno wrote:

China..it has the largest mall in the world :/


yea but theres like barely anything
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / iloilo, philippines
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
france or italy or america..
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

HYDfan478 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

China..it has the largest mall in the world :/


yea but theres like barely anything


barely anything? O.o it's like 1500+ stores I'm sure I'll find something XD
5064 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In the Cloudy Skies
Offline
Posted 1/18/09

some1_u_kno wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

China..it has the largest mall in the world :/


yea but theres like barely anything


barely anything? O.o it's like 1500+ stores I'm sure I'll find something XD


lol well i read in wiki that it didnt have many stores @.@
hmm..i wonder if they have lulu lemon
3799 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ecuadorian Roast Pot
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

HYDfan478 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:


HYDfan478 wrote:


some1_u_kno wrote:

China..it has the largest mall in the world :/


yea but theres like barely anything


barely anything? O.o it's like 1500+ stores I'm sure I'll find something XD


lol well i read in wiki that it didnt have many stores @.@
hmm..i wonder if they have lulu lemon


lulu lemon yoga pants :o..those are only available in hong kong ._. (well in asia)
Posted 1/18/09
Japan or Spain. Canada perhaps.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.