First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply RP ( role play ) shugo chara
Moderator
46905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / behind the door s...
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
* while kuukai and amu are talking I play the violin and thinking deeply *
Creator
21141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere Special
Offline
Posted 1/27/09
uhhh (violin starts to play) O_o i love this song! starts to dance
Moderator
46905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / behind the door s...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

mcadleac wrote:

uhhh (violin starts to play) O_o i love this song! starts to dance


* when done wiht song notices that amu was listening * what are you doing here!? ..
Creator
21141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere Special
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

lovealltheanimes wrote:


mcadleac wrote:

uhhh (violin starts to play) O_o i love this song! starts to dance


* when done wiht song notices that amu was listening * what are you doing here!? ..


I heard something beautiful, (got ice cream while ikuto was still playing) mmmmm this is really good ice cream

Moderator
46905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / behind the door s...
Offline
Posted 1/28/09

mcadleac wrote:


lovealltheanimes wrote:


mcadleac wrote:

uhhh (violin starts to play) O_o i love this song! starts to dance


* when done wiht song notices that amu was listening * what are you doing here!? ..


I heard something beautiful, (got ice cream while ikuto was still playing) mmmmm this is really good ice cream



mmm .. *puts violin away and was a bit irritated and then licks from your ice cream like this scene *



( hmmm really hard to play ikuto btw haha )
Creator
21141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere Special
Offline
Posted 1/28/09
grrhhh
Moderator
46905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / behind the door s...
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

mcadleac wrote:

grrhhh


hah thanks for the ice cream :3
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 2/9/09
Kusu:He he he! That's an indirect kiss
Creator
21141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere Special
Offline
Posted 2/24/09
.........*blush*
Member
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/16/09
Kusu Kusu: He he he. Amu's blushing
Creator
21141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere Special
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
Amu-im not blushing.......
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.