First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply [*AVATAR SHOP*]
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

Drive-B wrote:


-Hope wrote:


form:
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #1
3. text: -Hope, & some qoutes on it plz :]
4. Have u payed? yes =]


NEW:::::: Drive-B





Here you go:

tell me if you dislike the quoteits perfect =] , thx x3~!!!

lol obviously xD
Posted 1/20/09

-Hope wrote:


Drive-B wrote:


-Hope wrote:


form:
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #1
3. text: -Hope, & some qoutes on it plz :]
4. Have u payed? yes =]


NEW:::::: Drive-B





Here you go:

tell me if you dislike the quoteits perfect =] , thx x3~!!!



no problem =] btw, are you going to use that? i worked real hard on that one =D
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


-Hope wrote:


form:
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #1
3. text: -Hope, & some qoutes on it plz :]
4. Have u payed? yes =]


NEW:::::: Drive-B




\the price says to upload 8 photos and u only upload 4!! and please upload them in the RANDOM PICS ABLUM!!! AND BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!!!!~
i did upload 8, the 4 that u said were takin already n i added 4 again , n mb for the album thing o.o
Posted 1/20/09

-Hope wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


-Hope wrote:


form:
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #1
3. text: -Hope, & some qoutes on it plz :]
4. Have u payed? yes =]


NEW:::::: Drive-B




\the price says to upload 8 photos and u only upload 4!! and please upload them in the RANDOM PICS ABLUM!!! AND BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!!!!~
i did upload 8, the 4 that u said were takin already n i added 4 again , n mb for the album thing o.o


okie then gomene but upload in the random pics album cause it gets confusin for us to check~~ gomene~
12371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Next to Tsu-kun,...
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


-Hope wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


-Hope wrote:


form:
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #1
3. text: -Hope, & some qoutes on it plz :]
4. Have u payed? yes =]


NEW:::::: Drive-B




\the price says to upload 8 photos and u only upload 4!! and please upload them in the RANDOM PICS ABLUM!!! AND BE SURE TO READ THE RULES!!!!~
i did upload 8, the 4 that u said were takin already n i added 4 again , n mb for the album thing o.o


okie then gomene but upload in the random pics album cause it gets confusin for us to check~~ gomene~ lol its okay, but its my fault anyway ><

Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/24/09
DONE MAYU

11200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / D`0`M`0's WoRLd ♥
Offline
Posted 1/21/09 , edited 1/24/09
DONE MAYU

Posted 1/21/09
1. creator of avatar: Drive-B
2. avii #:3
3. text:xuryxdragon235
4. Have u payed?: I will

Posted 1/22/09
Posted 1/22/09 , edited 1/22/09

cirstin2nd wrote:

1. creator of avatar sakuranomayu
2. avii # 5
3. text:cirstin2nd
4. Have u payed?yup


here u go:
Posted 1/22/09

tanxingpei96 wrote:

1. creator of avatar sakuranomayu
2. avii # 4
3. text:tanxingpei96, Eu-chan
4. Have u payed?yup


here u go:
Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

1. creator of avatar sakuranomayu
2. avii # 5
3. text:cirstin2nd
4. Have u payed?yup


here u go:


O.O i cant see the avi
Posted 1/23/09

cirstin2nd wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

1. creator of avatar sakuranomayu
2. avii # 5
3. text:cirstin2nd
4. Have u payed?yup


here u go:


O.O i cant see the avi


GOMENEN!!!!!! here it is
Member
2392 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / n/a
Offline
Posted 1/23/09 , edited 1/24/09
DONE MAYU
Member
9986 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / E A R T H
Offline
Posted 1/23/09

sakuranomayu wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:


sakuranomayu wrote:


cirstin2nd wrote:

1. creator of avatar sakuranomayu
2. avii # 5
3. text:cirstin2nd
4. Have u payed?yup


here u go:


O.O i cant see the avi


GOMENEN!!!!!! here it is


its ok now,thanks ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.