First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Where Does Your Moral Compass Point To?
3726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Philippines :)
Offline
Posted 1/30/09
...depends on which side is better to finish the game faster...
4340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / EVERYWHERE!!!
Offline
Posted 1/31/09

chronomasakari wrote:

I try to be neutral whenever possible, but... I usually end up being good. Western RPGs that allow you to be evil are usually like... not even cool evil. It's just being a jack ass usually. I give credit to Fallout 3 being able to blow up a town though. Now that's cool evil.


ye i agree blowin up megaton was awesome XD
4408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Cavite, Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/09
I love to be evil! No restrictions whatsoever!
9935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / leaving planet earth
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
Dude!Who cares about the moral compass?Its just a game.You can play anyside you want.
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/09
i wanna be evil but good at the end or something like that.......badass
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

tamsheed3 wrote:

i wanna be evil but good at the end or something like that.......badass


Like...do the most evil stuff possible. but manipulate the people with propaganda so they think you're the Nicest guy ever?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i wanna be evil but good at the end or something like that.......badass


Like...do the most evil stuff possible. but manipulate the people with propaganda so they think you're the Nicest guy ever?


ummm nope....like be evil and kill stuff but not kill good people or kids ....but beat the sh!t out of em...but at the end save the world or something.......like a really cool badass .....
3298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Oregon
Offline
Posted 2/2/09

tamsheed3 wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i wanna be evil but good at the end or something like that.......badass


Like...do the most evil stuff possible. but manipulate the people with propaganda so they think you're the Nicest guy ever?


ummm nope....like be evil and kill stuff but not kill good people or kids ....but beat the sh!t out of em...but at the end save the world or something.......like a really cool badass .....


like beat your wife..then go save the world?
7354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 2/2/09 , edited 2/2/09

gnomeonfire wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:


gnomeonfire wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

i wanna be evil but good at the end or something like that.......badass


Like...do the most evil stuff possible. but manipulate the people with propaganda so they think you're the Nicest guy ever?


ummm nope....like be evil and kill stuff but not kill good people or kids ....but beat the sh!t out of em...but at the end save the world or something.......like a really cool badass .....


like beat your wife..then go save the world?


yeah something like that ......like a badass

1001 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / baguio city phili...
Offline
Posted 6/4/09
NEUTRAL OF COZ but sometimes always GOOD SIDE
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.