First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
What is the ratio of cities to anime fans?
3480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / England
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Well I know 5 people who know as much as me about anime and a few people who like some anime but aren't addicts lol...I live in a pretty small town but I bet there are more anime fans about
11692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / planet kawaii_bun...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
a couple of my classmates are anime fans but they only watch shounen animes TT_TT
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
idk what ur talking about im confused on the question
55520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 風の山
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
o i get it i'd say in the city about a third to half are fans, well atleast watch it often like fans like crazy about it then i say a tenth
1807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
Most of my friends like anime, sometimes we try to name off as many fetishes as we can. (Tentacles, furry, amputee, futa)

My dad likes anime, but he isn't aware of loli or really bad things like that, he likes ecchi though.
Posted 1/19/09
the world haha :]
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/19/09

Baka-Master wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_-


theres always idiots like you who post for the sake of getting points. if you dont care then dont post retard.

since this is a post i might as well say i dont care either.


meh i am not intrested about getting points because i had a another acc with 30143 points ^_^
if you don't care about it don't Quote me -_- aren't you the guy/girl who wants points ??
besides this topic = fail ^_^ that's why i said it ^^


Then why do you even bother to post douche bag? You do know that CR points mean nothing. The topic sucks, but instead of lurking and overusing the word "meh" in an attempt to be cool, you should ignore it or report it.


meh <--- is a word i always use :3 and yeah you're right about that reporting stuff

EDIT because i didn't had much time to reply before i missed my bus to school XP

sometimes you need to smack some sense in people like them ^^ cause if you don't he/she'll make a load of topic's what doesn't make sense
then by that logic i suppose if every now and then someone doesnt knock some sense into you, you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down. to be real honest, id rather read a senseless topic like this than deal with twits like yourself.

Posted 1/19/09

ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_-


theres always idiots like you who post for the sake of getting points. if you dont care then dont post retard.

since this is a post i might as well say i dont care either.


meh i am not intrested about getting points because i had a another acc with 30143 points ^_^
if you don't care about it don't Quote me -_- aren't you the guy/girl who wants points ??
besides this topic = fail ^_^ that's why i said it ^^


Then why do you even bother to post douche bag? You do know that CR points mean nothing. The topic sucks, but instead of lurking and overusing the word "meh" in an attempt to be cool, you should ignore it or report it.


meh <--- is a word i always use :3 and yeah you're right about that reporting stuff

EDIT because i didn't had much time to reply before i missed my bus to school XP

sometimes you need to smack some sense in people like them ^^ cause if you don't he/she'll make a load of topic's what doesn't make sense
then by that logic i suppose if every now and then someone doesnt knock some sense into you, you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down. to be real honest, id rather read a senseless topic like this than deal with twits like yourself.



~sigh~ should i care about what you think about me ?? ^_^ this is the internet you can shit wherever you want ^_^ -->you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down<--
i do have a useless view at SOME people here but i am not trying to put other down. and its normal to say what you think about something in a topic where he's asking you something isn't it ^^ ?? and what i just said about this topic was mine own opinion
who cares about you ?? what all matters is that this topic doesn't make sense and i am sure that i already saw a similar thread around :3
928 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 1/19/09
I've met 4 anime fans, off the top of my head.
15153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_-


theres always idiots like you who post for the sake of getting points. if you dont care then dont post retard.

since this is a post i might as well say i dont care either.


meh i am not intrested about getting points because i had a another acc with 30143 points ^_^
if you don't care about it don't Quote me -_- aren't you the guy/girl who wants points ??
besides this topic = fail ^_^ that's why i said it ^^


Then why do you even bother to post douche bag? You do know that CR points mean nothing. The topic sucks, but instead of lurking and overusing the word "meh" in an attempt to be cool, you should ignore it or report it.


meh <--- is a word i always use :3 and yeah you're right about that reporting stuff

EDIT because i didn't had much time to reply before i missed my bus to school XP

sometimes you need to smack some sense in people like them ^^ cause if you don't he/she'll make a load of topic's what doesn't make sense
then by that logic i suppose if every now and then someone doesnt knock some sense into you, you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down. to be real honest, id rather read a senseless topic like this than deal with twits like yourself.



~sigh~ should i care about what you think about me ?? ^_^ this is the internet you can shit wherever you want ^_^ -->you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down<--
i do have a useless view at SOME people here but i am not trying to put other down. and its normal to say what you think about something in a topic where he's asking you something isn't it ^^ ?? and what i just said about this topic was mine own opinion
who cares about you ?? what all matters is that this topic doesn't make sense and i am sure that i already saw a similar thread around :3


"-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_- "

You were not putting it to others as a question, you were not saying you think anything about anything. you were basically stating "There is no way that anyone would actually have a reason to care about your topic". In multiple roundabout ways you were trying to demean the purpose of the topic makers creation of this topic, in otherwords, putting someone down for a harmless action.

your right. you should in no sense give a flying fuck what i think about you, and thats good because i dont give a rats what you think about me, but at the least you should care about doing wrong, and if the wrong is already done then admitting that you were wrong. You say that you saw a similiar thread around. Now what you could've done is either been useful and found that thread, linked it in a post and report the thread as a duplicate rather than being an ass (if what your saying is true which i highly doubt, feel free to prove me wrong) or not posted at all and avoided a reality check.

Ill admit that I have been cold and harsh, but call it the boomerange effect.

What goes around comes around.

No more about this.
Posted 1/20/09

ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


artgeek707 wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:


ufnprik wrote:


Baka-Master wrote:

-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_-


theres always idiots like you who post for the sake of getting points. if you dont care then dont post retard.

since this is a post i might as well say i dont care either.


meh i am not intrested about getting points because i had a another acc with 30143 points ^_^
if you don't care about it don't Quote me -_- aren't you the guy/girl who wants points ??
besides this topic = fail ^_^ that's why i said it ^^


Then why do you even bother to post douche bag? You do know that CR points mean nothing. The topic sucks, but instead of lurking and overusing the word "meh" in an attempt to be cool, you should ignore it or report it.


meh <--- is a word i always use :3 and yeah you're right about that reporting stuff

EDIT because i didn't had much time to reply before i missed my bus to school XP

sometimes you need to smack some sense in people like them ^^ cause if you don't he/she'll make a load of topic's what doesn't make sense
then by that logic i suppose if every now and then someone doesnt knock some sense into you, you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down. to be real honest, id rather read a senseless topic like this than deal with twits like yourself.



~sigh~ should i care about what you think about me ?? ^_^ this is the internet you can shit wherever you want ^_^ -->you will continue to force your useless views on others and attempt to put others down<--
i do have a useless view at SOME people here but i am not trying to put other down. and its normal to say what you think about something in a topic where he's asking you something isn't it ^^ ?? and what i just said about this topic was mine own opinion
who cares about you ?? what all matters is that this topic doesn't make sense and i am sure that i already saw a similar thread around :3


"-_- who cares about this shit you are talking about -_- "

You were not putting it to others as a question, you were not saying you think anything about anything. you were basically stating "There is no way that anyone would actually have a reason to care about your topic". In multiple roundabout ways you were trying to demean the purpose of the topic makers creation of this topic, in otherwords, putting someone down for a harmless action.

your right. you should in no sense give a flying fuck what i think about you, and thats good because i dont give a rats what you think about me, but at the least you should care about doing wrong, and if the wrong is already done then admitting that you were wrong. You say that you saw a similiar thread around. Now what you could've done is either been useful and found that thread, linked it in a post and report the thread as a duplicate rather than being an ass (if what your saying is true which i highly doubt, feel free to prove me wrong) or not posted at all and avoided a reality check.

Ill admit that I have been cold and harsh, but call it the boomerange effect.

What goes around comes around.

No more about this.


ahh well since you are saying ->you were basically stating "There is no way that anyone would actually have a reason to care about your topic<-- that's not true ^_^ meh i should've say that i am not intrested in this ^^ my bad =3=
besides i never have thought about you so why care to think about me ? :O
and no i am sure of it that there was a topic called you do know other people around your house who likes anime or something like that but since i am not a lazy monkey don't want to prove it ^^
but yeah i should say bye bye ehh ^^ ??

17344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Crapsack World
Offline
Posted 1/20/09 , edited 1/20/09

confuser987 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

The OP's post is kinda vague so I'm gonna ask some questions first before I make a statement.

First of all, how big is that city you are referring to? Second, what's the population size of that city? And lastly, how many of them have access to internet or any other media?



There are libraries scattered everywhere. The land mass is like 150x100m. There are about 2 billion people.



First of all, 15,000 square miles of land mass is almost the size of Netherlands (unless you're referring to 15,000 square meters, lol) . It's impossible to fit 2 billion people in such a small land mass. Second, libraries are not like restaurants where you can conveniently find one in every corner of the city. And finally, there are other media where you can gain access to anime like TV, internet, bookstores and stores like Walmart.

Why don't you give me a specific city as a model instead.
2528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / America
Offline
Posted 1/20/09

Maou068 wrote:


confuser987 wrote:


Maou068 wrote:

The OP's post is kinda vague so I'm gonna ask some questions first before I make a statement.

First of all, how big is that city you are referring to? Second, what's the population size of that city? And lastly, how many of them have access to internet or any other media?



There are libraries scattered everywhere. The land mass is like 150x100m. There are about 2 billion people.



First of all, 15,000 square miles of land mass is almost the size of Netherlands (unless you're referring to 15,000 square meters, lol) . It's impossible to fit 2 billion people in such a small land mass. Second, libraries are not like restaurants where you can conveniently find one in every corner of the city. And finally, there are other media where you can gain access to anime like TV, internet, bookstores and stores like Walmart.

Why don't you give me a specific city as a model instead.


the size of chicago population and land
732 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 2/5/09
lol if u mean the number of cities in the whole world then i cant ans u cuz i dun even know how many cities are there...
anyway y bother about the ratio? we're all anime fans and we gather in here ^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.