First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Creative Writting {Just for fun)
Posted 1/18/09

avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

i nver let my tears run freely down my cheeks
i hide my emotions as much as i can but the one time
i let them flown my heart breaks and my soul
disspears as if it was never there and as my sould fades to nothingnesss so do i


words?


oh i forgot use dreams
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

mariah10 wrote:


avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

i nver let my tears run freely down my cheeks
i hide my emotions as much as i can but the one time
i let them flown my heart breaks and my soul
disspears as if it was never there and as my sould fades to nothingnesss so do i


words?


oh i forgot use dreams


ok wait wht?
Posted 1/18/09

avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:


avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

i nver let my tears run freely down my cheeks
i hide my emotions as much as i can but the one time
i let them flown my heart breaks and my soul
disspears as if it was never there and as my sould fades to nothingnesss so do i


words?


oh i forgot use dreams


ok wait wht?


of forget it
kiss
hug
love
happy
child
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/18/09

mariah10 wrote:


avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:


avni52 wrote:


mariah10 wrote:

i nver let my tears run freely down my cheeks
i hide my emotions as much as i can but the one time
i let them flown my heart breaks and my soul
disspears as if it was never there and as my sould fades to nothingnesss so do i


words?


oh i forgot use dreams


ok wait wht?


of forget it
kiss
hug
love
happy
child



u should kiss a child to show it love
u should hug a child 2 show ur happy
but when the child grows up it will need only the love of its lover
and it will need only the happiness of its lover
so show these emotions to your child b4 its 2 late and the child is no longer a child
words:
darkness
-of
-the
-pie
-like
(haha i couldnt think of anything)
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/21/09
words:
-darkness
-of
-the
-pie
-like

As darkness descends up the house at midnight
I get up and go to the kitchen to the thing I like the most.
That thing is the apple of the pie in the fridge.

(LOL Ok that was lame..)

Words:
- Descend
-Evanescence
-Read
-Anime
-School

((Yes I am brain dead too...lol))

11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

words:
-darkness
-of
-the
-pie
-like

As darkness descends up the house at midnight
I get up and go to the kitchen to the thing I like the most.
That thing is the apple of the pie in the fridge.

(LOL Ok that was lame..)

Words:
- Descend
-Evanescence
-Read
-Anime
-School

((Yes I am brain dead too...lol))



what does evanescence mean"?
1346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

avni52 wrote:


Crystal_Dream wrote:

words:
-darkness
-of
-the
-pie
-like

As darkness descends up the house at midnight
I get up and go to the kitchen to the thing I like the most.
That thing is the apple of the pie in the fridge.

(LOL Ok that was lame..)

Words:
- Descend
-Evanescence
-Read
-Anime
-School

((Yes I am brain dead too...lol))



what does evanescence mean"?

It is a music band with Amy Lee as their lead singer.... It's a goth rock band
11626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / a dark world wher...
Offline
Posted 1/22/09

Crystal_Dream wrote:

words:
-darkness
-of
-the
-pie
-like

As darkness descends up the house at midnight
I get up and go to the kitchen to the thing I like the most.
That thing is the apple of the pie in the fridge.

(LOL Ok that was lame..)

Words:
- Descend
-Evanescence
-Read
-Anime
-School

((Yes I am brain dead too...lol))



i sit here readin listening 2 the words of evanescence singing....IM BRAIN DEAD

Moderator
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/18/09
WAS I SERIOUSLY THE LAST 1 2 POST?!?!?!?! well not actually me since it was my old account BUT STILL?
Posted 3/2/10
okay start over here

words:
Love
Mariah(lol)
hate
Cat
Dog
Posted 3/11/10
Mariah she's loves cat's but also can hate cat's though she also loves dog's and hates them too

Words:
Dunno
Hate
Rp
Not
Love

Moderator
45027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/11/10
I love to RP but I dunno if I like skating.
I hate that I'm not smart~!

Words:
-WWM
-Family
-Love
-Forever
-Happy
Posted 3/11/10
WWM will be like a happy family in love forever


Words
How
can
anyone
hate
WWM
Moderator
45027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/16/10
How is it possible to hate the person you love so much?
What can I do to make that person love me back?
Anyone who meets me immediately thinks I'm weird. Oh well, I better go back to WWM where weirdos are appreciated.

Words:
I
think
he
loves
me
Posted 3/17/10
I used to think this guy loved me.I thought he was wonderful.I though he was a loveless person just like myself but he had many that loved him.I decided that if he doesn't love me someone else we will be able to love me but everyone seems to have someone that loves them,So I now live alone with out others happy with my life as others suffer with their so called "loved" ones.


Words
Why
Do
I
Love
You
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.