First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Creative Writting {Just for fun)
Members
8237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / N*w Z*a*a*d
Offline
Posted 4/15/10
I dunno what I love and hate? There did it for you.

Next set:
Brain
Dead
Idiot
Panda
Happy
Members
10943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / panda land
Offline
Posted 4/15/10 , edited 4/15/10
Happy_panda123 often scolds her idiot nephew for being brain dead.

(that work? Thats the only one I can think of lol x3)

Next set:
sensei
nuts
student
present
chokes
Moderator
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/15/10

Mikotospanda wrote:

Happy_panda123 often scolds her idiot nephew for being brain dead.

(that work? Thats the only one I can think of lol x3)

Next set:
sensei
nuts
student
present
chokes


( I SCOLD MY IDIOT NEPHEW 4 BEING BRAIN DEAD XD)
my sensai drives all her students nuts and the only time one of us doesn't imagine that some one chokes her is when she gives us candy? o.o"
~*words*~
dogs
bark
meow
rawr
dinosaur
Posted 4/15/10
Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur and Meow sometimes means I love you in cat but when dogs bark they could mean anything at all!

Words:
I
love
a
like
hell
Moderator
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/16/10

Stop_Hiding_Those_Tears wrote:

Rawr means I love you in Dinosaur and Meow sometimes means I love you in cat but when dogs bark they could mean anything at all!

Words:
I
love
a
like
hell


When I like something it's cool but it eventually fades, but only few times have I loved and for me if you give up love you go straight to hell

~*words*~
I
hate
pie
cake
good
Posted 4/16/10
I hate it when people say pie and cake aren't good.


Words:
Demons
praying
knee
cute
guy
(o.o")
Moderator
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/17/10

Stop_Hiding_Those_Tears wrote:

I hate it when people say pie and cake aren't good.


Words:
Demons
praying
knee
cute
guy
(o.o")


i wonder if demons pray for cute guys to save them....I would knee one in the nuts :]
~*words*~
fart
dog
crap
purple
eat
Posted 4/18/10
A weird dog that farted decided to eat purple crap o.o"


Words:o.o i can't think of any write whatever you want~
Moderator
2333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / no habla espanol
Offline
Posted 4/21/10

Stop_Hiding_Those_Tears wrote:

A weird dog that farted decided to eat purple crap o.o"


Words:o.o i can't think of any write whatever you want~


(ewwwwww)
I LIKE BIG BUTTS AND I CANNOT LIE, YOU OTHER BROTHAS CANT DENY XD
words:
i
like
big
butts
and
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.