First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Beach outing (roleplay)
Member
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guihulngan Orient...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09 , edited 1/31/09



The whole class is going to the BEACH!
now, wear your best swimsuits & let's ALL have FUN!
this is an idea.. for all the students to be more acquainted with their fellow schoolmates..

Start!
Member
13095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 1/18/09
oooh! I like this idea! I'll join once I get back from ''england'' in my other roleplay =]
Member
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guihulngan Orient...
Offline
Posted 1/19/09 , edited 1/19/09
Fuyuumi: *runs in the water* "..i wonder where are the others?..uhmm..the water feels good.."
Posted 1/24/09
Kit Kat:*lays on towel*ah the beach is so good

Hikaru:*start up a grill*BURGERS ANYONE!!!
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/24/09
mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*
Member
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guihulngan Orient...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

Hikarus_girl wrote:

Kit Kat:*lays on towel*ah the beach is so good

Hikaru:*start up a grill*BURGERS ANYONE!!!


Fuyuumi: *walks toward you* "hi! "
Member
2802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guihulngan Orient...
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

poinkouch wrote:

mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*


Fuyuumi: *watched you* "wow.. yeah! awesome.. "
Posted 1/25/09

ernaalipan wrote:


Hikarus_girl wrote:

Kit Kat:*lays on towel*ah the beach is so good

Hikaru:*start up a grill*BURGERS ANYONE!!!


Fuyuumi: *walks toward you* "hi! "


both:hi

kit Kat:I'm kit Kat nice to meet u

Hikaru:I'm hikaru nice to meet u
Posted 1/25/09

poinkouch wrote:

mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*


Rima:hah..new here konnichiwa*waves*
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

azhira wrote:


poinkouch wrote:

mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*


Rima:hah..new here konnichiwa*waves*


KONNICHIWA!!!!!!!! *waves back*

Posted 1/25/09

poinkouch wrote:


azhira wrote:


poinkouch wrote:

mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*


Rima:hah..new here konnichiwa*waves*


KONNICHIWA!!!!!!!! *waves back*



sugoi^^cool move*looks at the waves*watch out!!!
Member
384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Look up!
Offline
Posted 1/25/09

azhira wrote:


poinkouch wrote:


azhira wrote:


poinkouch wrote:

mikuni: *gets a surf board and starts surfing on waves*


Rima:hah..new here konnichiwa*waves*


KONNICHIWA!!!!!!!! *waves back*



sugoi^^cool move*looks at the waves*watch out!!!

dont just stand there join me!

Member
1667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
(since ive been rping in the england thing thise will be a sort of filler for m character)

Ashford: ahhh the beach havent been here in a long time....(takes off shirt and lies down on the sand) ahhh comfortable...
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/26/09

Taiga_is_mine wrote:

(since ive been rping in the england thing thise will be a sort of filler for m character)

Ashford: ahhh the beach havent been here in a long time....(takes off shirt and lies down on the sand) ahhh comfortable...


Karin:*Try's To Smile At You But Turn's Into A Frown Slightly**Sitting On The Sand With A Big Unbrella Over My Head**Wearing A Bathing Suite With A BIG Sweater Covering My Body*
Creator
51102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / School
Offline
Posted 1/26/09
Karin:*Sitting On The Sand With A Big Unbrella Over My Head**Wearing A Bathing Suite With A BIG Sweater Covering My Body*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.